over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Offshore Banking?

have ALL your fianctial docs sent by email to a unknown email or to a Post Ofiice Box. you wife will be preparing to gather docs long before she drops the bomb on you.

That's useless. She will get subpeonas for all the banks and financial institutions in the country and will find whatever you have. Mine subpeonaed EVERYONE, every single bank, Western Union and PayPal for all their records for the past 10 years in my name and all the company names! She also subpeonaed hotels and airline records to show spending paterns.

You can't hide anything if it's ever had a paper trail. And you can't opose the subpeonaes either as the Family Court operates on a full disclosure principle, which means no family court judge will reject a subpeona and if you opose one, you will just look like you have something to hide.

The OP - is a dead beat dad if he is trying to get out of child support. You can never make enough sacrifices for your children.

Thanks for setting me straight. I am hoping my divorce will not be nasty. At first my wife was told by a sleazey lawyer to take 50 % of what is in the bank account and she fronze the rest. (how was I supposed to eat?) Then she tried to remove me as she said (lawyer) it not a good family environment>

My wife also opened up another account in her name. I figured it out when the same bank sent a statement and it didn't make sense.

This is how things got ugly.

I am hoping to make it a friendly divorce if that is possible. What is the point of screwing eachother and letting the lawyers make the $. How about being fair ?

I guess my old college friend was correct in that if you want to hide $ from anyone you need to put it in another persons name and soc sec # or buy the rare coins (if you know what you are doing). I find most people who are greedy get screwed themselves.

I am sure of the 3 year rule for bank statements and tax returns at least in my state.

I am not for fuys trying to screw the kids. I am for guys protecting themselves from sleazy wives and lawyers.

Scott

I am hoping to make it a friendly divorce if that is possible. What is the point of screwing eachother and letting the lawyers make the $. How about being fair ?
In the first 12 months of my divorce, my legal fees were $229k and hers $131k. And I was on the defense most of the time.

I guess my old college friend was correct in that if you want to hide $ from anyone you need to put it in another persons name and soc sec #

That's useless if she subpeonas your spending patterns, which a good lawyer will do. And then you'll have to justify where the money is coming from to spend it the way you have.

I think I am going to get screwed ! I now uderstand where the phrase : " it is cheaper to keep her " comes from.

I am working on my relationship and hoping to keep my family together.

Please wish me luck,

Scott

I just finished in this mess u r going thru. I was paying $600 when it all started and she had full custody. which she might get at the beginning because courts like to drag it out, well they do here anyway. I got a good lawyer fought for split custody (shared Parenting) she has her like 20 days a year more than me. It dropped down to $166 a month.I still get my child and be in her life and can still eat now. but be ready to fight and show the judge u want to have ur child that much because their hard on the guy. Its better than it used to be for the guy though.

I spoke to several men that had got divorced recently( in my town )and these guys are very upstanding fathers and husbands. I actually thought their wives were Ok at the time and they seemed like the perfect family. The group of guys say their wives are from 49 to 52 years old and had stopped menestrating about a month of two before their wives said that they do not love them anymore. This is the EXACT same thing that happed to me. Real wierd. The wives refused to see if they can do anything about the menopause side effects. (hormone replacement etc). It is as if the wifes turned into a mean different person who took out all their anger of lifes problems on the husband?

Some of the guys did mediation to just get it overwith or got a cheap lawyer to cut legal costs but they ALL said if they had to do it over they would get a GOOD lawyer who will fight for you. What is the point of saving legal expenses if you get scewed in the end.

The whole thing makes me sick but it is what it is. After all the legal $ there will be little left for anyone including the children.

I gave some advice to a guy who owns two businesses town ( $$)who is about to me married to this extreamly beatiful and poor $ woman. She is clearly seeing the $$ as he and her seen like unlikely matches.
He appreciated my advice and the 50 % divorce rate and had set up all this business in the family name and now he gets a "small paycheck" from the business. The woman found out that he does NOT own the business and she prompty ended the marraige. "GOLD DIGGER".

If you guys have cash never let your wife know about it and say you make ends meet and can take vacations etc but that is it. Then do whatever you can to keep the cash hidden from lawyers etc . I honestly never thought my wife would TURN on me. I just am trying to save you guys from at least getting taken to the cleaners

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit i pay almost 800 a month for 1 kid. but to me shes worth every dime.

Try to make it work if you can, IF YOU CANNOT..

She is entitled to half of everything, that includes debts.

1st you will need to spend everything.(sounds silly but its true) Offshore banking will not help with anything because as they stated before me that the court will get your bank records.

You sign (only you not her) on a purchase of home from a family member and make documentation legal by a lawyer. Make sure it is a pay as you go and if any payment is missed the previous owner takes over the house again and refunds the deposit. (there is the catch)

If your saved money is 200k between bank accounts and 401k wrote a check for that. Then have the purchase paper drawn up for a little over double of the price of that. The reason being is that she is entitled to half of that 200k that you put down on the house, but she is also entitled for more that that amount of money in debt therefore she wont pursue trying to get that money.

then you will split all the small things and you will have to buy her out of her half of what is paid on your current home.

Once your family member receives the check from you they put it into an escrow account and once divorce is finalized you miss a payment on the home on purpose (even though you arent living there) to default on your contract therefore canceling it and your mother,father, uncle, nephew, (whomever decides to help you with this) reimburses your deposit/down payment and that money is untouched in the divorce.

A colleague of mine did this with an attainable cash balance of over 700k and his wife told him after their kids birthday she was leaving and taking half of everything. The only thing was that their kids birthday wasnt until 3 weeks from that warning. He did what i stated above and she left with her vehicle he kept his, he had to buy her out of half of what was paid off on the house, and she got $3,750 cash.

Saved him over 300k

But he does pay his COURT ORDERED CHILD SUPPORT for the percentage of his large corporate salary. He does not try to get out for paying the percentage on 40,000 yearly when he makes 230,000 yearly. Remember your kid did not ask for this, so do not make them suffer for it.

Last edited:
Try to make it work if you can, IF YOU CANNOT..

She is entitled to half of everything, that includes debts.

1st you will need to spend everything.(sounds silly but its true) Offshore banking will not help with anything because as they stated before me that the court will get your bank records.

You sign (only you not her) on a purchase of home from a family member and make documentation legal by a lawyer. Make sure it is a pay as you go and if any payment is missed the previous owner takes over the house again and refunds the deposit. (there is the catch)

If your saved money is 200k between bank accounts and 401k wrote a check for that. Then have the purchase paper drawn up for a little over double of the price of that. The reason being is that she is entitled to half of that 200k that you put down on the house, but she is also entitled for more that that amount of money in debt therefore she wont pursue trying to get that money.

then you will split all the small things and you will have to buy her out of her half of what is paid on your current home.

Once your family member receives the check from you they put it into an escrow account and once divorce is finalized you miss a payment on the home on purpose (even though you arent living there) to default on your contract therefore canceling it and your mother,father, uncle, nephew, (whomever decides to help you with this) reimburses your deposit/down payment and that money is untouched in the divorce.

A colleague of mine did this with an attainable cash balance of over 700k and his wife told him after their kids birthday she was leaving and taking half of everything. The only thing was that their kids birthday wasnt until 3 weeks from that warning. He did what i stated above and she left with her vehicle he kept his, he had to buy her out of half of what was paid off on the house, and she got $3,750 cash.

Saved him over 300k

But he does pay his COURT ORDERED CHILD SUPPORT for the percentage of his large corporate salary. He does not try to get out for paying the percentage on 40,000 yearly when he makes 230,000 yearly. Remember your kid did not ask for this, so do not make them suffer for it.

and........like again

When I got out of college a friend of mine introduced me to his parents who had a family rare coin and gold buisness. I was not interested to go into it but liked to hear the stories. One of my buddies best customers was a lawyer who knew early on that his marriage would not last the test of time so he dissolved his assets over 3- 5 years and remortgaged his home to the hilt and took the cash and did the same. He had all the rare coins etc in many safe deposit boxes all over in his fathers or other safe relatived soc sec # and he was given a key but did not have his soc sec # on the paperwork (maybe today the law is different). His wife served him papers out of the blue and there was very little to grab. I recall how happy this guy was knowing that he forsaw the oncoming attack from his young wife nearly 5 years earlier and all her fancy lawyers where powerless. For a guy that was served papers he looked like the Cat that ate the bird. This was in 1985. Oh yes at that time he said the collection was worth well over 1 million (1985). Certain collections appreciate in value and you pay no taxes etc, the only problem is they are not liquid like cash in a safe deposit box etc. She kept coming after him over the years and he was always ten steps aheard of her.

After 10 years she gave up.

Steve

i dont blame anyone for not wanting to pay ridiculous amounts in child support, it doesnt make them a deadbeat dad. i can help take care of my kid with out having to send her 1200 a month fuck that, the child support system is fucked.

Last edited:
750 for 1 kid would be a bit much..2 or three, thats sounds about right. Kids cost allot of money now-a-days...... I believe if you cant care for them 50% of the time then you should pay for 50% of their expenses...not by how much you make.....One thing that pisses me off is these dads who make 9 an hour and only have to pay 200$ for 3 kids a month....The mother makes 10 an hour and manages to provide........

I pay $1300 / month for my daughter and I live out of state. Every time I come into town to see her my ex plays games and says they're not available, out of town, whatever.

its cool bro...yea im definetly not a dead beat dad lol! Just not wanting to pay $750 a month in child support!

Ok have to post, no harm meant here... But if you are looking into offshore accounts to hide income that would only yield a 750$ a month payment that goes against the whole purpose of the account.

If you were looking at tens of thousands/hundreds of thousands per month then its well worth it.

The monthly fee I pay on my account in Bahrain is more than you are attempting to get out of paying man. Ultimately that payment is right on track with about 50% IMO what it costs to feed/support a child as well...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws