advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Offsubject: Anyone very familiar with the Charlotte area (north carolina)

Matthews is great ! Nice town.

Seemed like it when I was there...and only 15min outside of Charlotte if I recall.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Building looks nice but not the best area...I have been here a long time...The areas others said are right on....Fort mill.sc. might be good...15 min from Airport..Europa sports is in ft mill

I'm not sure but vitamin shoppe warehouse mighta moved there too.

I live an hour from Charlotte, been competing in bodybuilding and powerlifting for 8 years & would definitely be interested in helping out with the business, having trouble finding a reliable local source or a solid affordable online source lately, tried UGFreak couple weeks ago, still waiting...been looking at tracking and once it arrived in the US it hasn't budged in 8 days so hoping it wasn't seized, any help would be appreciated

I live an hour from Charlotte, been competing in bodybuilding and powerlifting for 8 years & would definitely be interested in helping out with the business, having trouble finding a reliable local source or a solid affordable online source lately, tried UGFreak couple weeks ago, still waiting...been looking at tracking and once it arrived in the US it hasn't budged in 8 days so hoping it wasn't seized, any help would be appreciated

AWESOME FIRST POST THAT HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH DANTE:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

LOL!

Dante,

If you are interested in anything in Florida I know a lot of realtors that can help find a good spot. Let me know if I can be of any assistance. I know this isn't NC, but figured I'd offer

Dante,

If you are interested in anything in Florida I know a lot of realtors that can help find a good spot. Let me know if I can be of any assistance. I know this isn't NC, but figured I'd offer

North Florida. Let's do this. No state income tax.

North Florida. Let's do this. No state income tax.

I have some realtor friends pretty much throughout Florida if I can help at all, if that is a location you'd be interest in. Knight, you're in Florida right? I LOVE the no state income tax!

I have some realtor friends pretty much throughout Florida if I can help at all, if that is a location you'd be interest in. Knight, you're in Florida right? I LOVE the no state income tax!

Yes, in Jax.

Dante,

the problem is that doesnt work for everyone getting packages in 1-2 days

charlotte is the key and thats why you see alot of large businesses and distributorships near that UPS hub

I am really not looking for any employees right now....im bringing my top manager of the clean rooms with me and he is going to get everything up to speed. All management and accounting and office positions will pretty much run from the west coast. The employees needed are going to be warehouse workers and i dont think thats what you guys are looking for. Im still deciding on the other jobs....whether my top guys here will go over or it will be new people.

Last edited:
the problem is that doesnt work for everyone getting packages in 1-2 days

charlotte is the key and thats why you see alot of large businesses and distributorships near that UPS hub

Gotcha, figured I'd throw it out there

As a resident of Charlotte, I can confirm that the previous posters were pretty spot on with their evaluations of the east and west areas as well as southpark and ballantyne.
There is a fairly large grouping of warehouses in the southern part of Charlotte near the border (on Westinghouse by the railroads) that includes a Europa warehouse.

Dante, CSN bought a new warehouse in 2010 towards/in Matthews which is southeast of Charlotte. Perhaps look in that direction?

Knight9 clear your PM box bro, you're full!

been searching in these zip codes

any others i should consider or should i drop any of these?

I am really not looking for any employees right now....im bringing my top manager of the clean rooms with me and he is going to get everything up to speed. All management and accounting and office positions will pretty much run from the west coast. The employees needed are going to be warehouse workers and i dont think thats what you guys are looking for. Im still deciding on the other jobs....whether my top guys here will go over or it will be new people.

Haha no problem. Would just love to work for a company that I really believe in. Good luck on finding a space!

Agree on Matthews on being a great town although it is quiet and slower than Charlotte.
That area is NOT the best area at Northpoint Industrial. I wouldnt trust my business there.

Dante....off topic but is the coq10 on TN coq10 or ubiquinol? In the small writing it says as ubiquinol...but I think it might be a typo?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner