advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oh man, your thought? (GENERAL COVID THREAD!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus qbkilla, enough already. YOU DONT KNOW THE NUMBERS. No one does.
I'm seriously tired of hearing the same, "well I heard from one guys that the death rate is 0.0001" in every thread here.
No, it's not. And there is no source for any of your posts. There are countries where the death rate is 7% and there are countries where its 1%....we don't know and we wont know for awhile.

The "we have rights" argument is so ridiculous in this global circumstance.
Your "rights" are trumped (ironic huh?) by the need to keep the public healthy, I'm sorry.
You're the minority in your opinion too.

Do I think the media overblow's this? Yeah, they probably are.
But is this still a very serious health scare for the world? Yeah.
This is basically a pressure test for what the future. You're right, this shit only does kill 1-7%....but the world is going to get hit by a bigger one eventually...mayb 20% and if we cant do this shit right, we're in trouble.

Maybe if they had the ebola or the plague. The numbers say they are anything but bio-weapons. The main story should be how little freedom anyone in this country actually has.

Maybe if they had the ebola or the plague. The numbers say they are anything but bio-weapons. The main story should be how little freedom anyone in this country actually has.
Gosh darn it, if I wanna go out while I'm infected then it's my right! If someone else gets infected because of me then it's their fault, they shouldn't have gone out of their home.

12,000 now dead in Spain, but they say that the country might have peaked and death rate per day is going down. Not sure if Italy is there yet. Here in the US we have another 2 weeks to go till peak.

Gosh darn it, if I wanna go out while I'm infected then it's my right! If someone else gets infected because of me then it's their fault, they shouldn't have gone out of their home.

qbkilla the type of guy to come into work and turn the A/C down to 55 while all bundled up. 'what are you guys complaining about? im not cold.'

This song went viral. Guy's outta Detroit.

Article says that they haven't been filling the ship fast because they need to screen people well to be sure they arent infected. They want the ship to be only for non covid-19 patients.

I can’t wait till I see no threads with the word covid in it. Bunch of school girls chirping about a virus and posting links that are 99 percent bs.

I’m going to start a new thread with charts, graphs, video, daily death counts, and personal stories of defying all odds about the 150,000 people that die every day in the world NOT from Cavrona Virus. If you get hit by a bus and die while texting your mom that your Cavrona test came back positive do you go into the CV group or the DF group?

Here`s a thought. All you guys stressing, checking news, posting links hourly about death count, hoarding supplies, wearing masks, consumed with the idea that death is coming for you.... What does that chronic, intense stress (possibility of dying) and/or depression do to your immune system?? IT SUPPRESSES YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM! You are making yourself more susceptible to infection of covid, cancer, and heart disease to name a few. Go ahead and say you are not stressed :rolleyes: For those that need links, don`t wanna look and don`t know the impacts of stress...

Here`s a thought. All you guys stressing, checking news, posting links hourly about death count, hoarding supplies, wearing masks, consumed with the idea that death is coming for you.... What does that chronic, intense stress (possibility of dying) and/or depression do to your immune system?? IT SUPPRESSES YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM! You are making yourself more susceptible to infection of covid, cancer, and heart disease to name a few. Go ahead and say you are not stressed :rolleyes: For those that need links, don`t wanna look and don`t know the impacts of stress...

Ok, I'm not stressed. Talk about an exaggeration on your part! Who has said they're stressed out and depressed and afraid they're going to die? Now who's making things up? The people I've talked to are calm, reading and listening to those who know a lot more than yourself. Just people discussing the data.

Speaking of stress, you seem to be awful worked up over all of this. No need to respond to things. It won't change anything anyway. You have your opinion others have theirs.

Try applying Occam's Razor. It doesn't begin or end with a global conspiracy or any type of conspiracy.

You're confusing being stressed and being a realist haha

Talk about mutually exclusive stuff. I can understand that I'm gonna get this and be absolutely fine AND STILL believe this is a big deal to the global population.

You're confusing being stressed and being a realist haha

Talk about mutually exclusive stuff. I can understand that I'm gonna get this and be absolutely fine AND STILL believe this is a big deal to the global population.
Right. Even I'm not panicked. I've been through a lot worse than this. I'm just staying in and trying to stay healthy. Some stress about grocery shopping and other logistics, but nothing too bad. Our income for the year is going to get slammed bad but we were prepared for it.
I think those most stressed out are the people that were not prepared financially and those that think this is a huge global conspiracy.

I would second maldorf. I don’t have six months of savings stored up and I am within a year of finally digging out of some debt and being debt free except for house and hospital bills and now it is frustrating. Honestly I am much more concerned about losing my job than getting the virus. For me, unless I am in that smaller statistical group that has to be hospitalized or dies, getting the virus will be much less of a problem for me and my family than losing my job. What helps get my stress down is that most everything is out of my control. If I have a job I will continue going in and working to the best of my ability. If I don’t have a job I will sit at home and wait for things to open back up. I have no control over either one so stressing doesn’t help.

Ok, I'm not stressed. Talk about an exaggeration on your part! Who has said they're stressed out and depressed and afraid they're going to die? Now who's making things up? The people I've talked to are calm, reading and listening to those who know a lot more than yourself. Just people discussing the data.

Speaking of stress, you seem to be awful worked up over all of this. No need to respond to things. It won't change anything anyway. You have your opinion others have theirs.

Try applying Occam's Razor. It doesn't begin or end with a global conspiracy or any type of conspiracy.

maybe nobody on this board is not stressing/freaking out but no doubt in my mind that millions are, my damn sister being one of them, i almost cannot stand to talk to her right now because she is flipping out thinking she is going to die any minute and constantly watches the damn death count all fucking day along with watching the news all the time which normally she hardly does, and if people are stressing now just hope they dont come out on 4/30 and say we need to extend another 30 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner