advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oh man, your thought? (GENERAL COVID THREAD!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Bio and @maldorf, curious to get your points of view on what’s going on with this....

So not sure if you’ve heard but there was a viral video that was going around all social media platforms of a doctors summit/conference that was explaining the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine and how many lives they’ve saved and how successful it’s also been as a preventative measure etc, literally thousands of cases to go by and what happened?

Youtube, Google, Instagram, Facebook etc, ALL social media platforms have censored/removed the video within a day.. You have Instagram saying things that’s they’ve “fact checked” the video and it’s false information etc... Really? A social media tech is going to argue facts with dozens of doctors on the frontlines who’ve put this to the test and seen it work?

Now not to get political here but we all know what side these Social Media platforms are connected with and it just so happens to be the Side with financial incentive for vaccines and the like.

Attachments

• 80C329BA-1B9B-4A55-8043-960C6608DECD.jpeg
    80C329BA-1B9B-4A55-8043-960C6608DECD.jpeg
    71.8 KB · Views: 6
Hey @Bio and @maldorf, curious to get your points of view on what’s going on with this....

So not sure if you’ve heard but there was a viral video that was going around all social media platforms of a doctors summit/conference that was explaining the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine and how many lives they’ve saved and how successful it’s also been as a preventative measure etc, literally thousands of cases to go by and what happened?

Youtube, Google, Instagram, Facebook etc, ALL social media platforms have censored/removed the video within a day.. You have Instagram saying things that’s they’ve “fact checked” the video and it’s false information etc... Really? A social media tech is going to argue facts with dozens of doctors on the frontlines who’ve put this to the test and seen it work?

Now not to get political here but we all know what side these Social Media platforms are connected with and it just so happens to be the Side with financial incentive for vaccines and the like.
I dont know enough about the drug to refute anything, but I'm smart enough to see that politics are indeed playing a part here. Its too bad that the president touted hydroxychloroquine as a treatment, because if he had not then the media would not have taken down the video. I heard that several cardiologists were in that video discussing how the drug is safe. IMO, the war on hydroxychloroquine is just one more part of "the witch hunt".

What happened to the first amendment? Starting to feel more and more Iike China in our country.

Big tech CEOs are appearing in front of congress soon on this very subject. Later today.

I dont know enough about the drug to refute anything, but I'm smart enough to see that politics are indeed playing a part here. Its too bad that the president touted hydroxychloroquine as a treatment, because if he had not then the media would not have taken down the video. I heard that several cardiologists were in that video discussing how the drug is safe. IMO, the war on hydroxychloroquine is just one more part of "the witch hunt".

What happened to the first amendment? Starting to feel more and more Iike China in our country.

It’s absolutely ridiculous the way things are going in this country...

We’re literally the only country in the free world doing anything like this... Tons of other countries are opening back up, getting back to normal, kids are even set to be going back to school and we’re over here acting like a bunch of idiots...

I’ve never been so ashamed in my life to say I’m an American...

Big tech CEOs are appearing in front of congress soon on this very subject. Later today.

I’d love to see that... They need to start holding these people accountable... I bet it’s going to be another shit show though of straight up stupidity...

Have you seen the Attorney General and how hes brought to attention all the fucked up shit going on?

It's complete BS, politics and censorship! I have been on the HCQ bandwagon since the beginning and fully believe that taken as prophylaxis and early on in treatment it does work. And when you look at the 65 year of safety data; there is absolutely no reason why it poses any safety risk when taken in the dosages suggested for CV-19. We have never seen a controversy over a drug like this EVER in history; that alone should tell you something. There is a reason why the media and certain politicians don't want you to know about this drug or have the choice to use it.

I’d love to see that... They need to start holding these people accountable... I bet it’s going to be another shit show though of straight up stupidity...

Have you seen the Attorney General and how hes brought to attention all the fucked up shit going on?
I watched Barr's testimony in front of the house yesterday and it was shocking how he was treated. They would ask him questions and then not let him get out a word, "i reclaim back my time". It was all put on for the camera. Hopefully today's testimony is more fruitful.

There is a reason why the media and certain politicians don't want you to know about this drug or have the choice to use it.
If our President had said that hydroxychloroquine is crap and dont use it, they would all be saying its the best treatment in the world. Maybe he needs to start doing some more reverse psychology.

This. This medical issue has become a political issue. Many are calling it the election flu for a reason.

This. This medical issue has become a political issue. Many are calling it the election flu for a reason.

It wouldn't let me edit, but basically. If it gets out doctors say its treatable, fear decreases, the lockdowns and mask mandates are accepted by less, things open up, the economy booms, people stop freaking out, this affects the election. So the left media wants to suppress any doctor who speaks against their narrative of mass hysteria.p

Lockdowns and mask mandates only work when enough of the population supports them, support for them drops when people say "maybe this was way overblown "

Over/Under on mandatory Haz/mat suits by October?

I ask how many of the healthy lifestylish people without preexisting conditions known to have died of the chinese virus? I haven't heard of any so far.

I ask how many of the healthy lifestylish people without preexisting conditions known to have died of the chinese virus? I haven't heard of any so far.
I know there have been a handful in the news, but they are in the minority. It can happen. There was that Broadway actor that died a few weeks ago, i think he was healthy. He had the blood clot problems. Lost a leg and then eventually lost the fight.

Its certainly not as common as would think after listening to the media and 1/2 of congress.

The narrative is that they are "superspreaders" .

You bring up some good points bro, but don’t bother. People don’t want to listen to actual facts and statistics.. They believe CNN..

Someone said in the other thread that the peak number of deaths from this virus was 2,400 in one day worldwide and it’s a pandemic etc, mind you, the average age of deaths is 77 years old. Not saying elders don’t matter but they’re not the future, I think we can all agree it would be a lot worse for the world if the average age was 20 year olds.. Yet influenza counts for as high as 1,700 deaths per day worldwide, and apparently that’s perfectly acceptable and not a pandemic...

And forget all of those;

Cancer is the leading cause of death worldwide.. 10 million+ deaths per year... That’s 27,400 deaths PER DAY... Per fucking day...

But no, that’s alright. That’s not a pandemic... That’s not something to be concerned about.. Hospitals aren’t being overrun with literally over 10x the amount of deaths per day than the peak of this virus Worldwide.. It brings in over $100 billion per year in the US alone.. It’s a business, so it’s acceptable...

People don’t want to think for themselves and take 5 minutes to do research and see the numbers don’t add up to so much panic and fear..
So many idiotic comparisons in this comment it's insane. Comment didn't age too well either

So many idiotic comparisons in this comment it's insane. Comment didn't age too well either

This virus is killing 6000 people a day now, and it's only getting worse. There's no end in sight other than the hope of experimental vaccines. Over a thousand a day are dying in the US, and we haven't seen the worst of it yet. COVID-19 will be the third leading cause of death in the US this year behind cancer and heart disease. People are still comparing it to the flu and saying it's not a big deal.

This virus is killing 6000 people a day now, and it's only getting worse. There's no end in sight other than the hope of experimental vaccines. Over a thousand a day are dying in the US, and we haven't seen the worst of it yet. COVID-19 will be the third leading cause of death in the US this year behind cancer and heart disease. People are still comparing it to the flu and saying it's not a big deal.
Take a look a few pages back, I posted CDC stats on deaths in the US. It lists several different causes of death and the # s for each.

2 more fools who have blatantly ignored information published by the CDC as of last week...

Covid is not deadlier than the flu.. Period... Look it up yourselves in the CDC, more people have died this year in some age groups from Influenza and Pneumonia since Covid broke out then from Covid...

I’ve literally posted articles of where cases were lied about or excuse me; “accidentally mislabeled” and “accidentally unreported” etc...

There’s major financial incentive to lie and it’s been proven... It’s a fact...

Edit: I’ve also posted articles where leading epidemiologists who’ve reviewed the studies from
Covid cases around the world have also said the same thing... Let me guess, you both know more than they do? Lmao

Leading cause of death in the world LMFAO

2 more fools who have blatantly ignored information published by the CDC as of last week...

Covid is not deadlier than the flu.. Period... Look it up yourselves in the CDC, more people have died this year in some age groups from Influenza and Pneumonia since Covid broke out then from Covid...

I’ve literally posted articles of where cases were lied about or excuse me; “accidentally mislabeled” and “accidentally unreported” etc...

There’s major financial incentive to lie and it’s been proven... It’s a fact...

Edit: I’ve also posted articles where leading epidemiologists who’ve reviewed the studies from
Covid cases around the world have also said the same thing... Let me guess, you both know more than they do? Lmao

Leading cause of death in the world LMFAO

You just posted a meme containing a picture of Stella Immanuel, id do a little background checking of her before calling people fools - unless of course you are a fan of sex with demons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear