YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oh man, your thought? (GENERAL COVID THREAD!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puttin the smack down! India could easily be the next Italy, only worse. I hope they can avoid it.

How about quarantine by force in China.

People here in the US bitching about conditions here. Imagine living in these countries.

Road blocks in CHina are no joke. This mother pleads with the authorities to let her daughter through so she can get her leukemia treated at the hospital. Hard to watch but has a happy ending.

I think in some areas of the US restrictions are going to get tighter because of the actions of the few that could potentially get many sick. I live in the Chicago suburbs and they recently showed video of groups of people playing basketball in the park, congregating on beaches, walking in large groups on walking paths, now Chicago shut all those down and will arrest people for violating it.
I live about 15 miles outside of Chicago in a fairly highly populated area, the roads have some traffic but probably 5% of usual. Parking lots, even for grocery stores, are virtually empty.

The people that were being struck in India were not being injured, just a little sting and probably more of a sting to their ego. I admit it looks bad, but nobody was hurt.

Some teachers run into situations like this where a number of students band together and refuse to follow the rules. The teacher has to pull out a few and punish them somehow, after that the other rebels stop. Make an example of them. I've seen teachers with lack of classroom discipline lose their classroom to the students, it's not pretty.

Well, I think it would take a conspiracy for it to be the "biggest scam ever". Don't you? Kind of fits the definition.
I said, “time will tell”. If it ends up killing less people than the comman flu wouldn’t it be? Not even counting deaths, how many lives will be destroyed due to just the economic shutdown?

I said, “time will tell”. If it ends up killing less people than the comman flu wouldn’t it be? Not even counting deaths, how many lives will be destroyed due to just the economic shutdown?

You bring up some good points bro, but don’t bother. People don’t want to listen to actual facts and statistics.. They believe CNN..

Someone said in the other thread that the peak number of deaths from this virus was 2,400 in one day worldwide and it’s a pandemic etc, mind you, the average age of deaths is 77 years old. Not saying elders don’t matter but they’re not the future, I think we can all agree it would be a lot worse for the world if the average age was 20 year olds.. Yet influenza counts for as high as 1,700 deaths per day worldwide, and apparently that’s perfectly acceptable and not a pandemic...

And forget all of those;

Cancer is the leading cause of death worldwide.. 10 million+ deaths per year... That’s 27,400 deaths PER DAY... Per fucking day...

But no, that’s alright. That’s not a pandemic... That’s not something to be concerned about.. Hospitals aren’t being overrun with literally over 10x the amount of deaths per day than the peak of this virus Worldwide.. It brings in over $100 billion per year in the US alone.. It’s a business, so it’s acceptable...

People don’t want to think for themselves and take 5 minutes to do research and see the numbers don’t add up to so much panic and fear..

You bring up some good points bro, but don’t bother. People don’t want to listen to actual facts and statistics.. They believe CNN..

Someone said in the other thread that the peak number of deaths from this virus was 2,400 in one day

Arguing like that you should make sure that you get your „actual“ statistics right too - 3,272 deaths worldwide yesterday.

You‘re completely right that other sicknesses kill more people per day, but I‘ve never heard of cancer being highly contagious so that‘s an invalid comparison there bro. Can‘t remember seeing hospitals in a city like NYC having to store dead bodies in truck loads on the back exit of the building tbh. Sure lots of it is overblown by the media, absolutely. And believing everything you hear/see/read is naive. But downplaying it completely like you do is just as naive. I‘m not from the US but it‘ll be interesting to see how the situation over there develops for you guys. Lots of people seem to be overconfident in your medical/healthcare system. I‘ve never heard of ventilator shortages in my home country and the infection rate is 3 times higher in relation to the total population than in the States (0.1 % vs 0.03 %). Sure your system is good but definitely not the „best in the world“ like many state here. That‘s not trying to get into an arguments, that‘s facts. Receiving test results here takes about 2 hours while it seems to take days in the States from what I‘ve heard. Just one example. And I know this is the Internet so people tend to misinterpret things easily, I‘m not trying to pick a fight here man - just my two cents :)

Some guy named Adolph said the exact same thing in 1935.
Ya. And the hair makeup the shoulder pads and smug attitude lol someone has is eerily the similar to him as well. The last guy that tried that hard was hitler lol

Well it’s either the deadliest virus ever or the biggest scam ever. Time will tell. FYI, this country has NEVER been shut down. Civil War, Great Depression, WW2, etc. Something stinks and it’s not my gym clothes.

It doesn't have to be the deadliest virus ever. Why do you have to think in extremes? I guess you can't comprehend the part about overwhelming our medical system. I'm not willing to see older GENERATIONS of families wiped out. We're also seeing young people dying from it too. The statistics may low in that area but if it's your son, brother, friend, it's very personal. I'm not on board with letting the economy completely tank either. There will be a middle ground and it won't be a win, win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear