over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OH MY DC TRAINING!

Michaelthomasj

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So as some of you may know I have been out of the gym for quite a while do to a pec tear and then an accident involving a dead guy. Anyway for the first 3 weeks I used more of a volume routine with moderate weight to get the soreness out of the way and to prepare my tendons and ligaments for weight training. I never used the dc training program, and was a little skeptical because i am used to a higher volume workout. Let me tell you that if you follow dc training and go balls to the wall....well lets say i puked after my work out last night. Actually after i did my set of leg presses i puked. I have to say that the proof is in the pudding or puke. I love this program.

Then i see bboys leg presses...and im like...wow im a pussy!

dc does wonders for you, just gotta always push it to the limit...

I have to give it to Dante, it's still the most intense and probably most productive thing I've done training-wise. Unfortunately I also have the constitution of Mother Theresa (in current state) so I have to do pussier things in the gym.

So as some of you may know I have been out of the gym for quite a while do to a pec tear and then an accident involving a dead guy. Anyway for the first 3 weeks I used more of a volume routine with moderate weight to get the soreness out of the way and to prepare my tendons and ligaments for weight training. I never used the dc training program, and was a little skeptical because i am used to a higher volume workout. Let me tell you that if you follow dc training and go balls to the wall....well lets say i puked after my work out last night. Actually after i did my set of leg presses i puked. I have to say that the proof is in the pudding or puke. I love this program.

HAHA, it is a great program! I had the puke feeling the other day doing rows. Just push yourself 100% every workout and you will not be disappointed

I agree. I think it is a great program too. As long as you are keeping a log and performing the extreme stretching. Glad to hear your training again after your dead guy injury!!

I agree. I think it is a great program too. As long as you are keeping a log and performing the extreme stretching. Glad to hear your training again after your dead guy injury!!

ABSOLUTE MUST!!!

Michael,

i am with you man. I had been doing the 3 day a week workout in Big A's growth principles article for a while. I decided three weeks ago to get back into DC as i wanted to put some lean mass on. I personally love the workout and i have NEVER left the gym, that completely and utterly exhausted from 5 sets in my life! I alos love the look you get from DC training, its like due to the higher frequency, i am always walking around pumped.

it is the fastest way for me to put mass on hands down!

Its great to see you back brother.You have some power lifting or that type training in your background if I remember correctly? So I can see D.C. type working for a guy like you.

When the logbook starts talking to you is when the real fun begins :D

Yeah, b-boy is a fuckin beast and I predict he will get his pro card SOON!

I love dc training. Most common thing for newbs trying is they feel they are undertraining. You need to get used to it. Give it at least 2months. What you will find down the road(im a little over 2yrs into it) is that if you feel like you want to go to the gym and train on your off days, that means you didnt train hard enough on your dc days.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws