over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oil and milky fluid in delt when asperate

Jon777

Newbies
Hey guys I have done quite a few cycles and haven't ever really had problems. The one I'm on now, for sum reason, when I asperate befor injecting into my delt, I get some oil and some white fatty fluid back into syring. There is no soreness or pain and no swelling at all. Confused at what this is.

ghbrah has returned!

Christmas came early. This is your public service announcement, meatheads. Stop giving him what he wants and playing into his posts.

Last edited:
Not sure if the person above wrote that in response to me?

Last edited:
Which MODs have access to compare the ip addresses?? Ban the whole God damn subnet.
Or you could just knight me with modship so at least someone has a clue how to secure the forum? Lulz

What am I paying you people for.... Er wait, nevermind.

Last edited:
G.i.bro what are you talking about? I'm asking for help with an issue I'm having when injecting delt.

Which MODs have access to compare the ip addresses?? Ban the whole God damn subnet.
Or you could just knight me with modship so at least someone has a clue how to secure the forum? Lulz

What am I paying you people for.... Er wait, nevermind.

He's not "Gh brah" jon is a friend of mine that I had join the forum. It's an actual real questions he's askin. But I never had the issue he's having & didn't have an answer for him and told him to post it on here in the beginners forum

In for answer happened once to me in quad... no swelling/pain/redness whatsoever

I thought it was a sterile abcess. I pushed the fatty substance out and it had no smell, don't think it was actually pus....

Last edited:
He's not "Gh brah" jon is a friend of mine that I had join the forum. It's an actual real questions he's askin. But I never had the issue he's having & didn't have an answer for him and told him to post it on here in the beginners forum

Ohhh lawd, a friendly fire incident!? Man down! We can't be too careful.

Well, in that case, it's clearly an abscess. It's either an infection or what we call a sterile oil abscess. If he has no heat or redness in the area, it could just be a sterile oil abscess, like a pocket of oil/fluid (puss) from irritation (and sometimes infection). What's coming out may not be puss, but it sounds like it. Either way, I'd start Azithromycin 5 day for insurance. I keep antibiotics around for emergency. Keep an eye on it, if redness and heat develops, it's an infection. Azithromycin could kick and and let it clear. But if it doesn't, he may need to see a doc for more horse power. Most vets will just treat themselves with more potent antibiotics but giving such advice to everyone isn't generally wise. This is especially true if he gets traveling redness or streaks away from that particular area.

Last edited:
Thank you guys for the help and thanks Dave for vouching for me.

It's just like boudha explains. There is no pains or soreness or swelling of any kind. No heat and no sign of infection at all. and just to be safe I aspirated all of it out. About 1 1/2 cc came out. It did not smell at all. I did the initial injection about 6 days ago so it had plenty of time to show signs of infection and did not The only thing I could think of is I missed the muscle and it just created an oil pocket?!?

I have antibiotics on had as well. I will use if an issue arises.

I will say this, I have been only injecting into my left and right center delt. Maybe it's just too much for my delt and need to change spots?

Thank you guys for the help and thanks Dave for vouching for me.

It's just like boudha explains. There is no pains or soreness or swelling of any kind. No heat and no sign of infection at all. and just to be safe I aspirated all of it out. About 1 1/2 cc came out. It did not smell at all. I did the initial injection about 6 days ago so it had plenty of time to show signs of infection and did not The only thing I could think of is I missed the muscle and it just created an oil pocket?!?

I have antibiotics on had as well. I will use if an issue arises.

I will say this, I have been only injecting into my left and right center delt. Maybe it's just too much for my delt and need to change spots?

Sounds like you may be lucky and it's a sterile abscess. You def need to rotate in more injections sites, add the glutes (particularly if using larger volumes) they're easy and painless. Just going to have to learn to stand in front of mirror and hit them properly (not to hard) or have your gf/wife do it for you. When I do my own glutes, I don't even bother aspirating, that's mostly old bro lore and outdated medicine. Modern medical training rarely has personnel aspirate for standard IM injection sites. It's damn near impossible to put a barrel in the vein but don't take my word for it, read up. This one never seems to die.

Look up the CDC's official IM injection guidelines. They don't bother with aspiration anymore. New thinking is it moves needle around more, causes more scar tissue and distresses patient more all for no valid safety enhancement.

They don't even teach RNs to aspirate any more. Don't agree? Just ask the CDC, ACIP, DHS, AAFP, DOH, or the WHO. Dont take my word for it.

According to the CDC:

Aspiration - Aspiration is the process of pulling back on the plunger of the syringe prior to injection to ensure that the medication is not injected into a blood vessel. Although this practice is advocated by some experts, the procedure is not required because no large blood vessels exist at the recommended injection sites."

"Aspiration is not indicated for SC injections."

"Aspiration is not indicated for IM injections."

STTI International Nursing Research Congress Vancouver, July 2009

Organizations which state aspiration is not necessary:

Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) Department of Health Services (DHS) American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) U.K. Department of Health (DoH) World Health Organization (WHO)

References:

Atkinson, W. L., Pickering, L. K., Schwartz, B., Weniger, B. G., Iskander, J. K., & Watson, J. C. (2002). General Recommendations on Immunization: Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) and the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP). Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, 51, RR2. 1-33.

Chiodini, J. (2001). Best practice in vaccine administration. Nursing Standard, 16(7), 35-38.

Diggle, L. (2007). Injection technique for immunization. Practice Nurse, 33(1), 34-37.

Gammel, J. A. (1927). Arterial embolism: an unusual complication following the intramuscular administration of bismuth. Journal of the American Medical Association, 88, 998-1000.

Ipp, M., Taddio, A., Sam, J., Goldbach, M., & Parkin, P. C. (2007). Vaccine related pain: randomized controlled trial of two injection technique Archives of Disease in Childhood,92,1105-1108.

Li, J.T., Lockey, R. F., Bernstein, I. L., Portnoy, J. M., & Nicklas, R. A. (2003). Allergen immunotherapy: A practice parameter. Annuals of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology, 1-40.

Livermore, P. (2003). Teaching home administration of sub-cutaneous methotrexate. Paediatric Nursing, 15(3), 28-32.

Middleton, D. B., Zimmerman, R. K., & Mitchell, K. B. (2003). Vaccine schedules and procedures, 2003. The Journal of Family Practice, 52(1), S36-S46.

Nicoli, L. H., & Hesby, A. (2002). Intramuscular injection: An integrative research review and guidelines for evidence-based practice. Applied Nursing Research,16(2), 149-162.

Ozel, A., Yavuz, H., & Erkul, I. (1995). Gangrene after penicillin injection: A case report. The Turkish Journal of Pediatrics, 37(1), 567-71.

Peragallo-Dittko, V. (1995). Aspiration of the subcutaneous insulin injection: Clinical evaluation of needle size and amount of subcutaneous fat. The Diabetes Educator, 21(4), 291-296.

Roger, M. A., & King, L. (2000). Drawing up and administering intramuscular injections: A review of the literature. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 31(3), 574-582.

Talbert, J. L., Haslam, R. H. & Haller, J. A. (1967). Gangrene of the foot following intramuscular injection in the lateral thigh: A case report with recommendations for prevention. The Journal of Pediatrics, 70(1), 110-114.

Workman, B. (1999). Safe injection techniques. Nursing Standard, 13 (39), 47-53.

World Health Organization (2004). Immunization in Practice, Module 6: Holding an immunization session. Immunization in Practice: A practical resource guide for health workers –2004 update,1-29.

Center for Nursing History at Misericordia University: **broken link removed**. Levels of Evidence, Canadian Medical Association & Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine (2001). Available at:**broken link removed**. Melnyk, B. M., & Fineout-Overholt, E. (2005). Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing & Healthcare: A Guide to Best Practice. Philadelphia: Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins.

And just for good measure, it doesn't do shit for tren cough like some cite. I have aspirated before, had no blood and still got tren cough as its from passing "through" small capillaries/veins as well. The response known as tren cough is not from putting "oil in a vein" BROzos.

Last edited:
Yes... but they don't shoot ed/eod depot oil solution in general medicine. I did Hit a vein once while aspirating and a sterile abcess once too. I don't think it would've been a great move to shoot 1-2 cc of oil in those two cases. Even tho it only happened twice over 1000 of shoot I will keep doing aspirations.

Sounds like you may be lucky and it's a sterile abscess. You def need to rotate in more injections sites, add the glutes (particularly if using larger volumes) they're easy and painless. Just going to have to learn to stand in front of mirror and hit them properly (not to hard) or have your gf/wife do it for you. When I do my own glutes, I don't even bother aspirating, that's mostly old bro lore and outdated medicine. Modern medical training rarely has personnel aspirate for standard IM injection sites. It's damn near impossible to put a barrel in the vein but don't take my word for it, read up. This one never seems to die.

Look up the CDC's official IM injection guidelines. They don't bother with aspiration anymore. New thinking is it moves needle around more, causes more scar tissue and distresses patient more all for no valid safety enhancement.

They don't even teach RNs to aspirate any more. Don't agree? Just ask the CDC, ACIP, DHS, AAFP, DOH, or the WHO. Dont take my word for it.

According to the CDC:

Aspiration - Aspiration is the process of pulling back on the plunger of the syringe prior to injection to ensure that the medication is not injected into a blood vessel. Although this practice is advocated by some experts, the procedure is not required because no large blood vessels exist at the recommended injection sites."

"Aspiration is not indicated for SC injections."

"Aspiration is not indicated for IM injections."

STTI International Nursing Research Congress Vancouver, July 2009

Organizations which state aspiration is not necessary:

Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) Department of Health Services (DHS) American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) U.K. Department of Health (DoH) World Health Organization (WHO)

References:

Atkinson, W. L., Pickering, L. K., Schwartz, B., Weniger, B. G., Iskander, J. K., & Watson, J. C. (2002). General Recommendations on Immunization: Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) and the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP). Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, 51, RR2. 1-33.

Chiodini, J. (2001). Best practice in vaccine administration. Nursing Standard, 16(7), 35-38.

Diggle, L. (2007). Injection technique for immunization. Practice Nurse, 33(1), 34-37.

Gammel, J. A. (1927). Arterial embolism: an unusual complication following the intramuscular administration of bismuth. Journal of the American Medical Association, 88, 998-1000.

Ipp, M., Taddio, A., Sam, J., Goldbach, M., & Parkin, P. C. (2007). Vaccine related pain: randomized controlled trial of two injection technique Archives of Disease in Childhood,92,1105-1108.

Li, J.T., Lockey, R. F., Bernstein, I. L., Portnoy, J. M., & Nicklas, R. A. (2003). Allergen immunotherapy: A practice parameter. Annuals of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology, 1-40.

Livermore, P. (2003). Teaching home administration of sub-cutaneous methotrexate. Paediatric Nursing, 15(3), 28-32.

Middleton, D. B., Zimmerman, R. K., & Mitchell, K. B. (2003). Vaccine schedules and procedures, 2003. The Journal of Family Practice, 52(1), S36-S46.

Nicoli, L. H., & Hesby, A. (2002). Intramuscular injection: An integrative research review and guidelines for evidence-based practice. Applied Nursing Research,16(2), 149-162.

Ozel, A., Yavuz, H., & Erkul, I. (1995). Gangrene after penicillin injection: A case report. The Turkish Journal of Pediatrics, 37(1), 567-71.

Peragallo-Dittko, V. (1995). Aspiration of the subcutaneous insulin injection: Clinical evaluation of needle size and amount of subcutaneous fat. The Diabetes Educator, 21(4), 291-296.

Roger, M. A., & King, L. (2000). Drawing up and administering intramuscular injections: A review of the literature. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 31(3), 574-582.

Talbert, J. L., Haslam, R. H. & Haller, J. A. (1967). Gangrene of the foot following intramuscular injection in the lateral thigh: A case report with recommendations for prevention. The Journal of Pediatrics, 70(1), 110-114.

Workman, B. (1999). Safe injection techniques. Nursing Standard, 13 (39), 47-53.

World Health Organization (2004). Immunization in Practice, Module 6: Holding an immunization session. Immunization in Practice: A practical resource guide for health workers –2004 update,1-29.

Center for Nursing History at Misericordia University: **broken link removed**. Levels of Evidence, Canadian Medical Association & Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine (2001). Available at:**broken link removed**. Melnyk, B. M., & Fineout-Overholt, E. (2005). Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing & Healthcare: A Guide to Best Practice. Philadelphia: Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins.

And just for good measure, it doesn't do shit for tren cough like some cite. I have aspirated before, had no blood and still got tren cough as its from passing "through" small capillaries/veins as well. The response known as tren cough is not from putting "oil in a vein" BROzos.

Ok awesome thank you g.i.bro I appriciate the help and agree/believe you on the aspirating. I usually don't but happened to this time. I will deff switch up injection sites and hopefully that will clear it up. Thanks again for the advice

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131