over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oil based Winny

hotnuts

Banned
Anyone ever used it? If so does it normally have a strong chemical smell??

I have used it, with good results. I don't recall it having a strong odor.

It was probably made with guiacolol. Even a very small percent of that stuff gives the gear a crazy smell.

how was the pain factor from winni inj? most UGL winni water base are unbearable in terms of pain. I ony use desma for water winni shots.

how was the pain factor from winni inj? most UGL winni water base are unbearable in terms of pain. I ony use desma for water winni shots.

the winni inj oil base that i had wasn't painful at all ...:)

I would say pain would be a 4 out of 10. Nothing really, but the smell of chemical is so strong after injection my wife is running around going "what is that smell". If it was a ew inj. No problem but everyday....that will be tough. The label says it was cut w b.a. So I hope that is it.

I would say pain would be a 4 out of 10. Nothing really, but the smell of chemical is so strong after injection my wife is running around going "what is that smell". If it was a ew inj. No problem but everyday....that will be tough. The label says it was cut w b.a. So I hope that is it.

Does ur wife smell it after u do the shot or when u r loading the pin up ...?...

Must b some strong smelling stuff if she smells it after the fact ...

Well I load it then shoot it, then she makes the comment. She thinks it's my poop, so she made me drop a duece in a different bathroom then sniffed it out in there too. Maybe it's so strong it's coming out of me. It doesn't do anything weird to me though....I feel fine. I got it from my Uncle.

Also, my ass is on fire....my first shot was yesterday. Could it be I'm crapping out b.a.?

Guiacol

It's Guiacol. Once I had it made for me by the oil based recipe and that shit stunk up the house for a week. After a few weeks of everyday pinning my body and sweat were smelling like guiacol. I smelled it while I was exhailing. I t was only when I nicked the vein I stopped using it. Know about tren cough? Welp, this 10 times stronger and lasted for about 5 minutes which seemed forever. Crazy, I am talking crazy crazy coughing, then for the next 30 minutes I couldn't expend my lungs to full capacity cause I would start coughing again.
I ruled against it and gave the rest to my friend that was screaming to try it. He threw it in a garbage after a week because of the same incident.

BTW... It was painless. maybe because I had Salicylate in the mix. Kind of like aspirin for local anasthesia

Must be it, the smell is comming out of my pores. I smell it when I sweat. This shit better be worth it!

Oil-based Winny

Got mine from Uncle Z and it is good sh_t! No smell, hard muscles, just right. I use 2cc at a time one to three x's week. Highly recommended Uncle Z

I never said it's not good. Which product have you used from him since he sells many different winnies. Alchemia, domestic, amps etc....

why not just stick with the tried and true water base? Guy here in town used to "make" oil based winnnie with sterile oil and crush the tabs and sell em in vials like hotcakes. either swallow the pill or inject the water. forget the homebrewed winnie oil. I know of no pharmaceutical company making this compound. Literally trying to mix oil and water.

why not just stick with the tried and true water base? Guy here in town used to "make" oil based winnnie with sterile oil and crush the tabs and sell em in vials like hotcakes. either swallow the pill or inject the water. forget the homebrewed winnie oil. I know of no pharmaceutical company making this compound. Literally trying to mix oil and water.

Probably because water based winny is so hard to suspend that's why so few labs have it unless your getting human grade stuff. ED or EOD injects suck and never had much results from winny. I would use mast. e personally.

water based has excrutiating after pain and inject pain.. i would go with the oil based..

water based has excrutiating after pain and inject pain.. i would go with the oil based..

Depends, I used Zambons before without any pain, but they are expensive.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws