over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oil Based Winstrol

Avoid water based steroids. Usually they are not fully dissolved (suspension) it will crystallize and/or contain bigger particles.If this happens in a muscle you will get an infection. That's how a lot of bodybuilders get infections and the scars in the shoulders(Dave Palumbo, Lee Priest, Marcus Ruhl etc.).
Another reason is because there is high probability for bacterial growth and spreading, much higher in water than in oil.

I've never mixed water and oil but I've been reading on some forums that people have gotten infections because of it. As I said, just avoid suspensions and waterbased gear for IM injections.
I see. I guess I was more curious about mixing of water and oil more generally instead of water based aas. Like mixing B12 and aas in the same shot for instance.

Why is that? I realize they will (obviously lol) not mix in the syringe but is there any reason specifically not to inject water based and oil based in the same shot? Obviously you need to be mindful with the different viscosity while injecting. But anything beyond that?

im always amazed by ppl who give advice without actual experience.. but that seems to be the new thing.
;)

i have mixed water and oil in the same barrel plenty of times, b12, glut, sod i think even peptides into who knows what variety of aas and other oils. by and large it just becomes harder to inject and maybe it hurts a bit more then usual.

as long as you are injecting good clean things there is no issue. i have even injecting things that are questionabley clean and even then no real issue, just a lump and soreness for a few days.

if you try to run oil/water combo through a slin pin that is slip rather then luer lock it often pops the pin off. which for those who dont know is also a wierd thing as you are left holding the barrel in your hand the pin in your whatever and oil water smelly mix dripping down you.

that happens often with 29s, heavy mix and heavy hand. luer lock fixes that as does using bigger pins. i use 21 for a lot and oil water even a cc of each in the same barrel go fine.

i have used water based gear and water based other stuff plenty of times too, plenty of times doesnt mean a handful of inject but years at length.

the guy with no experience is quoting stuff out of magaines in a time when mex gear was what most used and much of that was not the highest quality. i have used water based antiox that are years old in btls with ripped up stoppers with rubber floaties in them and still no scary infection or horror stories.

so thats whats REAL not what i read somewhere from some guy who maybe did this 20 years ago that was written by some guy who probably didnt even talk to the first guy face to face in the first place. at least i got another post of it!
;)
lol

im always amazed by ppl who give advice without actual experience.. but that seems to be the new thing.
;)

i have mixed water and oil in the same barrel plenty of times, b12, glut, sod i think even peptides into who knows what variety of aas and other oils. by and large it just becomes harder to inject and maybe it hurts a bit more then usual.

as long as you are injecting good clean things there is no issue. i have even injecting things that are questionabley clean and even then no real issue, just a lump and soreness for a few days.

if you try to run oil/water combo through a slin pin that is slip rather then luer lock it often pops the pin off. which for those who dont know is also a wierd thing as you are left holding the barrel in your hand the pin in your whatever and oil water smelly mix dripping down you.

that happens often with 29s, heavy mix and heavy hand. luer lock fixes that as does using bigger pins. i use 21 for a lot and oil water even a cc of each in the same barrel go fine.

i have used water based gear and water based other stuff plenty of times too, plenty of times doesnt mean a handful of inject but years at length.

the guy with no experience is quoting stuff out of magaines in a time when mex gear was what most used and much of that was not the highest quality. i have used water based antiox that are years old in btls with ripped up stoppers with rubber floaties in them and still no scary infection or horror stories.

so thats whats REAL not what i read somewhere from some guy who maybe did this 20 years ago that was written by some guy who probably didnt even talk to the first guy face to face in the first place. at least i got another post of it!
;)
lol
Thank you man. Oh and I would probably freak out for a split second if I popped the needle off the barrel lol. I always use luer lock though. Either that or regular slin pins.

Thank you man. Oh and I would probably freak out for a split second if I popped the needle off the barrel lol. I always use luer lock though. Either that or regular slin pins.

its weird the first time it happens as there is often a pop sound then all this liquid... its like did i do something bad!!!!????!!! lol

then you see the plastic part of the pin stuck in you like a dart.
the biggest issue is the waste of the shot and hole. no drama.
i often have limited availability of things so use shitty brands and big pins.

brand of syringe is actually something that makes quite a difference. terumo are by far the best i have used. the plunger slideds much better in the barrel and the pins are really sharp. with shitty brands you really have to push some times to get it in then fight with the plunger to get it all in there making admin take more then 5 mins.

always happy to shed light into a dark world.
good luck bud!
;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner