over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oil I pulled out of my leg

Westerdam

Registered
I noticed my leg was hurting and I could feel a knot had formed. Also when I kneeled down my leg always hurt. I read where oil could build up at injection site so I started to pull it out. I honestly pulled out about 13cc's of oil. Is this common? Why did my body reject the oil and not absorb it? What was I doing wrong? I am sure it was not an infection as I smelled it and felt the texture and it was pure oil.

sounds more like puss. how many cc's did you inject in that spot?

I noticed my leg was hurting and I could feel a knot had formed. Also when I kneeled down my leg always hurt. I read where oil could build up at injection site so I started to pull it out. I honestly pulled out about 13cc's of oil. Is this common? Why did my body reject the oil and not absorb it? What was I doing wrong? I am sure it was not an infection as I smelled it and felt the texture and it was pure oil.

How do you know you pulled oil? Same consistency? was it cream color (more yellowish)?

It could have been pus.

(1) you could be allergic to the oil used.
(2) you could have caused trauma injecting in the area that cause it to get swollen and decrease the absorption of the oil, remember pus is cause by white cells destroying infections/cells.
(3) you could have an infection if : Was the area pain sensitive, red, and were you running a fever? General weakness or lethargy?

I recommend you stop injecting in that area, and assess whether it is an infection or not. Usually nothing grosses me out, but when I have to drain absseses and pus from big muscle guys.... I kind of throw up a little in my mouth so most of the times i get the nurse to do it for me.

iv pulled 3 cc of puss out of my quad before , Didnt even know I had it , I was aspirating and found it ..No problem no infection just stopped using that quad in my rotation

What in the ....

I didn't even know you could randomly pull out puss like that ^^

I got a sterile absess one time and I had to pull about 9 cc's of puss and blood out of the lump in my glute, i think I got it from too many injects in the same area over a prolonged period of time.

How do you know you pulled oil? Same consistency? was it cream color (more yellowish)?

It could have been pus.

(1) you could be allergic to the oil used.
(2) you could have caused trauma injecting in the area that cause it to get swollen and decrease the absorption of the oil, remember pus is cause by white cells destroying infections/cells.
(3) you could have an infection if : Was the area pain sensitive, red, and were you running a fever? General weakness or lethargy?

I recommend you stop injecting in that area, and assess whether it is an infection or not. Usually nothing grosses me out, but when I have to drain absseses and pus from big muscle guys.... I kind of throw up a little in my mouth so most of the times i get the nurse to do it for me.

You know I bet it was an infection. My leg had been getting hot and I inject in other parts and it lumped up again. I am going to switch suppliers and see what happens. I think what I pulled out a bit yellow and only had a lil bit of blood at the end yet when I smelled it it was odorless and felt like oil and not what I would call puss.

sounds more like puss. how many cc's did you inject in that spot?

I only injected one cc a week for about two months or so. I didnt rotate that much as the injection site would hurt for up to three days and I do combat sports and didnt want to get kicked in the leg there. lol.

What in the ....

I didn't even know you could randomly pull out puss like that ^^

I used my quad frequently so since I was using 4mls oil bi laterally And i pulled three I just thought of it as the 2mls i put in a week ago with a bujch of white bood cells .like a sterile abcess , No pain no discomfort no problem

Dont fuck around with this shit guys,this happened with my shoulder. I drained it myself but it continued to get worse I waited 2 weeks before going in. Just this monday I went to ER with a 105 temp and had to get my shoulder lanced. Not fun,at least 16oz of puss came out and my would is still open until tomorrow. Not fun at all,havent worked out in 2 weeks have barely been able to use that arm. GO TO THE FUCKING DR....if it's infected u cant do anything for it. If u wait to long youll lose a limb as it spreads through muscle and into the bone

Dont fuck around with this shit guys,this happened with my shoulder. I drained it myself but it continued to get worse I waited 2 weeks before going in. Just this monday I went to ER with a 105 temp and had to get my shoulder lanced. Not fun,at least 16oz of puss came out and my would is still open until tomorrow. Not fun at all,havent worked out in 2 weeks have barely been able to use that arm. GO TO THE FUCKING DR....if it's infected u cant do anything for it. If u wait to long youll lose a limb as it spreads through muscle and into the bone

Everything on me is fine now. I tried another spot and it hurt like hell also and was hot and I felt under the weather for a week. I am guessing my gear was bad and I am just going to another sponsor on this board.

similar knot

I had a knot one time in my right quad. Always used new needles, rotated sites ect.... It was swollen, red and hot to the touch. I got a tiger tail, which is to roll out muscles, and rolled it out for 30 mins for about 5 days. It went away. In retrospect this could have caused an infection that was localized to go systemic, which could have been bad... lol

That's crazy, I wander if the hormone got absorb if not u can filter it and reuse it lol

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws