over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oil not injecting into muscle?!?!

no its like 70 degrees in my house

i haven't tried heating up the gear... but this problem only seems to be happening with quads...

in fact ive been using a 5ml syringe with a huge plunger recently... maybe this is the reason??

Strange indeed...and when I say heat it up I simply mean run it under some hot or warm water right before it goes in. "hot knife through butter" ya know...

will look into this.

Idk man.. Pros inject for a lifetime and have a shitload of scar tissue and I get this problem after 6 months of using gear?

The pros are also smart enough to rotate injection sites. I would suggest not hitting your quads for a while and using a foam roller on them to try to dissipate the scar tissue. You say you are using more than one site now but werent on your first cycle and you say your shooting once a week now but had been doin eod shots. How often were you hitting the same muscle group on your cycles?

The pros are also smart enough to rotate injection sites. I would suggest not hitting your quads for a while and using a foam roller on them to try to dissipate the scar tissue. You say you are using more than one site now but werent on your first cycle and you say your shooting once a week now but had been doin eod shots. How often were you hitting the same muscle group on your cycles?

he said the past two cycles(6 months)...

That is very weird bro. I would say try delts for a while or pec....get some 27g needle for that though and I'm sure you don't have to go 1" in when doing Pec maybe for delt though.

Try not to do quads for a little while...like 2-4 weeks

I had that a few times in the past and IMO its because youre trying to inject into scar tissue. When it happened to me I would just pull the needle out and inject into a different area of the quad or a different muscle altogether. If I were you I would start using more sites to spread it out, that should put an end to what you have had happen. I remember how I could hardly believe it when that happened to me. I pulled the pin out of the site and pushed in the plunger once out of my skin to see if it was still stuck and the oil came out fine.

I had that a few times in the past and IMO its because youre trying to inject into scar tissue. When it happened to me I would just pull the needle out and inject into a different area of the quad or a different muscle altogether. If I were you I would start using more sites to spread it out, that should put an end to what you have had happen. I remember how I could hardly believe it when that happened to me. I pulled the pin out of the site and pushed in the plunger once out of my skin to see if it was still stuck and the oil came out fine.

yea i will stick to glutes and will try delts out

That is very weird bro. I would say try delts for a while or pec....get some 27g needle for that though and I'm sure you don't have to go 1" in when doing Pec maybe for delt though.

not sure about pecs lol but i will try the delts for a while..

ill go get a deep tissue massage and see if that helps

Yes but he was doing EOD shots on one of those cycles and doesn't say on the others which still brings us back to the question that the OP has not answered of how frequently the quads were being hit which is crucial in understanding if a lot of scar tissue could have been built up in this time.

Try the foam roller or deep tissue massage, get a higher gauge needle (I use 25-27 for large shots of 3ml such as when on a hefty cycle and I use 29g slin pins when only shooting 1-2ml such as cruising or using short esters), and rotate sites more frequently (I go delts, bis, glutes, quads)

Last edited:
Yes but he was doing EOD shots on one of those cycles and doesn't say on the others which still brings us back to the question that the OP has not answered of how frequently the quads were being hit which is crucial in understanding if a lot of scar tissue could have been built up in this time.

I have done eod on the first one also... so yes scar tissue could have been built up...

however i think something is still strange here.. think about it, pros inject the same muscle group 100's upon 100's of times and still are able to inject into to muscle... why am i having trouble injecting oil if ive been on gear for a total of 6 months only?

Just hit yourself with a 18g, it will go in then ha ha jk! :D I'd imagine scar tissue, try to heat up you gear a bit, warm water etc. it will help when injecting into scar tissue, and are u making sure the muscle is completely relaxed?

well damn they sell 16 g just go with that instead lol

Those 5ml syringes are very slow that is your whole prob trust me I had a whole box of them. If not you have some serious scar tissue build up in your quads.

Those 5ml syringes are very slow that is your whole prob trust me I had a whole box of them. If not you have some serious scar tissue build up in your quads.

I honestly hope the 5ml syringes is the reason... I'll buy some 3ml ones and see if that helps.

I've been doing quad shots and glutes for 6 months (2 cycles) and recently it is becoming harder and harder to push down on the plunger and inject the oil. The plunger is moving but the oil is not being injecting into the muscle. I literally was there for 5 minutes trying to inject 1.5ml and only got about .5ml in.

What could be the cause of this? I've been switching the needle on the syringe after I draw up the oil. Maybe I'm not screwing it on tight enough or am I doing it too tight?

Same thing happened to me in my glutes bro. Pinned glutes ONLY for about a year straight and eventually I had to use all the power my hand could muster just to inject. Switched to new sites without a problem. I'd say it's scar tissue build up. Start rolling those areas on PVC pipe or foam rollers at your gym.

I have done eod on the first one also... so yes scar tissue could have been built up...

however i think something is still strange here.. think about it, pros inject the same muscle group 100's upon 100's of times and still are able to inject into to muscle... why am i having trouble injecting oil if ive been on gear for a total of 6 months only?

This is what I figured. Its not just the total number of times that muscle has been hit its also the frequency with which it was hit. You should try to never hit the same muscle group more than once a week. It can be scary injecting into new spots but checkout howtodoinjections.com its very helpful. Also as has been mentioned try smaller needles. Injecting eod only into quads with 23g needle would have built up some scar tissue for sure.

no its like 70 degrees in my house

in fact ive been using a 5ml syringe with a huge plunger recently... maybe this is the reason??

Try using 3ml syringe. They are easier to push.

sometimes you just get injects that don't want to go usually with higher dose stuff if you don't inject right after you load it. It could just be a fluke if it was only and few injects but it is a bitch. Its seems like it happens most with test blends. It is also winter the cold makes it worse. try to be ready to shot as soon as you change needles maybe. Cheap syringes that are more flimsy don't help either.

Last edited:
I get this often in my left delt. I consider it a scar tissue issue. I usually just pull out and move to a different spot then try forcing it.

:yeahthat:

Ive had it happen once but with me there was a fault with the syringe , the plunger just wouldn't budge even when i took it out...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws