over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oil Settling? or something else...

El Diabloo

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
After my last 2 pins in Delts (used different sponsors T400 in each to test after it happened the first time) a day later I get hardness under where I pinned (where delt meets bicep). A day after that around my elbow and upper forearm swell up. No redness, no fever, no infection symptoms. This happened for the first time after I have been using the same T400 for a couple of months, nothing changed. It was 1.5cc in both delts to test the theory of maybe the first T400 crashed. I actually just pinned back in the arm that blew up first with Sus400 (another sponsor) because I had it and figured lets see if this arms swells again. I have the pain under where I pinned so I will see tomorrow what happens.

I have actually pinned 2cc in each Delt when I was using a 400mg blend of Test E/Mast E with T400 (so totaled 600 Test and 200 Mast) for all of its other benefits aside from hardening, no issues. I have no explanation other than oil settling. I am thinking maybe 1.5cc of the T400 since it is high dosed isn't absorbing quick enough into the muscle? I am using 23g 1" and my arms are not fat, so it isn't just barely getting into the muscle.

Just wanted to see if anyone has experienced this, like I said it happened with 2 different sponsors gear. Also wanted to see if maybe running it under hot water before injecting may help it disperse easier? I was going to take 2 weeks off, let everything settle, maybe my Delts are saturated, then pin 1cc and see what happens, who knows at this point. Its more annoying than anything else and looks ridiculous like I have popeye forearms.

I am also taking 3.875iu GH am (1/4 vial of TP Browns) don't think this is affecting anything but just throwing in everything that I am using. Everything else has stayed consistent with diet/exercise. Any info/feedback is appreciated.

Do have experience with 200mg TC and 250mg TE preparations in the same spot? T400s have historically been hit or miss. Usually painful. If I tried one of those, I’d compound it myself. That would solve the mystery.

Do have experience with 200mg TC and 250mg TE preparations in the same spot? T400s have historically been hit or miss. Usually painful. If I tried one of those, I’d compound it myself. That would solve the mystery.
No unfortunately I have never ran TC/E at a lower mg, always went with the higher strength to keep the amount of oil being injected lower in order to mix other compounds. I swapped T400s with my friend for the 1 pinning the other day and he doesn't have any issues with either, so its definitely a me thing. I think best thing to do is let it runs its course, let everything absorb that settled lower in my arm and start back up in 2 weeks with .5cc and see if its a T400 issue or an amount issue.
Just bothers me that all of a sudden it happened out of nowhere. I also can feel it happening again on the first arm with the Sust400, so that's 3 different 400s at the same 1.5cc that have done this.

I guess my other question is, since it settled, was it wasted or it still getting in my bloodstream just at a slower pace like sub-q?

After my last 2 pins in Delts (used different sponsors T400 in each to test after it happened the first time) a day later I get hardness under where I pinned (where delt meets bicep). A day after that around my elbow and upper forearm swell up. No redness, no fever, no infection symptoms. This happened for the first time after I have been using the same T400 for a couple of months, nothing changed. It was 1.5cc in both delts to test the theory of maybe the first T400 crashed. I actually just pinned back in the arm that blew up first with Sus400 (another sponsor) because I had it and figured lets see if this arms swells again. I have the pain under where I pinned so I will see tomorrow what happens.

I have actually pinned 2cc in each Delt when I was using a 400mg blend of Test E/Mast E with T400 (so totaled 600 Test and 200 Mast) for all of its other benefits aside from hardening, no issues. I have no explanation other than oil settling. I am thinking maybe 1.5cc of the T400 since it is high dosed isn't absorbing quick enough into the muscle? I am using 23g 1" and my arms are not fat, so it isn't just barely getting into the muscle.

Just wanted to see if anyone has experienced this, like I said it happened with 2 different sponsors gear. Also wanted to see if maybe running it under hot water before injecting may help it disperse easier? I was going to take 2 weeks off, let everything settle, maybe my Delts are saturated, then pin 1cc and see what happens, who knows at this point. Its more annoying than anything else and looks ridiculous like I have popeye forearms.

I am also taking 3.875iu GH am (1/4 vial of TP Browns) don't think this is affecting anything but just throwing in everything that I am using. Everything else has stayed consistent with diet/exercise. Any info/feedback is appreciated.
my brother in christ, why tf are you using such a loooong and large gauge needle on your delts

you may have an issue w the test e. I can’t run it anymore

you may have scar tissue where youre pinning. Means oil is just sitting, then gets inflamed, then the inflammation and swelling naturally follows gravity down your arm

try pinning the same stuff in brand new tissue. Somewhere you haven’t pinned in two weeks or so

my brother in christ, why tf are you using such a loooong and large gauge needle on your delts

you may have an issue w the test e. I can’t run it anymore

you may have scar tissue where youre pinning. Means oil is just sitting, then gets inflamed, then the inflammation and swelling naturally follows gravity down your arm

try pinning the same stuff in brand new tissue. Somewhere you haven’t pinned in two weeks or so

lmfaooo I am literally cracking up at your first comment.

I was going to switch to glutes but 1" seems short to get deep into the muscle, although I know people do it.

It has been mentally draining me for the last week, haven't been able to focus in the gym, so I am going to give myself the 2 weeks to just reset and not worry about anything.

lmfaooo I am literally cracking up at your first comment.

I was going to switch to glutes but 1" seems short to get deep into the muscle, although I know people do it.

It has been mentally draining me for the last week, haven't been able to focus in the gym, so I am going to give myself the 2 weeks to just reset and not worry about anything.
1“ is plenty for glutes if you’re not a fat ass

for delts i use 27g 1/2”
quads 27g 1/2” or 25g 5/8”
glutes 25g 5/8” or 1”

if i run out of sites i’ll get a lady friend to pin the lats for me. Same pins as quads

THAT is the best way to determine if it’s the gear, pin a site you never use. There should be zero problem in fresh tissue

1“ is plenty for glutes if you’re not a fat ass

for delts i use 27g 1/2”
quads 27g 1/2” or 25g 5/8”
glutes 25g 5/8” or 1”

if i run out of sites i’ll get a lady friend to pin the lats for me. Same pins as quads

THAT is the best way to determine if it’s the gear, pin a site you never use. There should be zero problem in fresh tissue

Going to hit new tissue next time I pin like you said. Going to just take NSAIDs to help the swelling for now and start fresh in a better head space. Appreciate all the info bud.

Going to hit new tissue next time I pin like you said. Going to just take NSAIDs to help the swelling for now and start fresh in a better head space. Appreciate all the info bud.
No problem. I been there w some bad raws before. Time, ice, ibuprofen

now if you get the same result in new tissue it could be the gear concentration or the specific compound that you have a problem with

for me i just cant take test e anymore. Don’t matter where it comes from, instant swelling even in fresh sites

also just so i get it out of my head, i cant help but read your user name as “Labia Tit” every time i see it 🤷🏻‍♂️

If you have pins that are too long. You can cut the plastic cover of the needle and use it as a stop so you don't go to deep.

No problem. I been there w some bad raws before. Time, ice, ibuprofen

now if you get the same result in new tissue it could be the gear concentration or the specific compound that you have a problem with

for me i just cant take test e anymore. Don’t matter where it comes from, instant swelling even in fresh sites

also just so i get it out of my head, i cant help but read your user name as “Labia Tit” every time i see it 🤷🏻‍♂️

Haha not the first time I heard that.

And yea, I’ll watch out for that but I’m thinking after everything you explained it’s def more the spot than the oil since its 3 different oils and the Sus400 doesn’t have Test E/C in it at all.

If you have pins that are too long. You can cut the plastic cover of the needle and use it as a stop so you don't go to deep.

Never thought of that but that makes a lot of sense. I’m guessing changing the depth in the delts can also help, but I’ll prob stay away from them for a few weeks to be safe. Appreciate the info.

I use to do this years ago when I had 1.5 in. needles. I would have two different estimated sizes, 3/4" or 1" of exposed needle. The longest length nowadays maybe 1.25", usually use 1 inch.

I wish I had an answer for you , I was reading this thread hoping someone else knew . Whenever I pin t400 in my delt the same thing happens . I get like a big teardrop shaped of swelling from my delt to my triceps. I just don't use it anymore . I always wondered if there's a higher concentration of solvents or BA for the extra mg to suspend that would do it

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131