over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oils thru slin pins ...

I have been doing this since the day I use to get flamed for doing so saying it will not work, etc.....well it is the best thing ever, less scar tissue, you have many sites to inject with no fears and if you have EO oil the shot takes seconds but just about any oil has been smooth. There are doctors and studies who do TRT SUB Q to help keep blood level stable thought it takes a bit longer to work I would rather have nice even blood levels then the ups and down of once or twice a week shots...

After reading this threat I decided to try it myself. I used a 28g 1/2" with 200mg Watson cyp. I decided to do a pec injection, it nearly took 3 minutes. I tried it again but this time in my delt. The injection took a fraction of the time. Wondering if the difference in injection time could be because my pec was probably sub-q and my delt was IM?

Why would ur pec jab be sub-q mate????

I shoot delts, chest, bi's, tri's and side quads with a half inch 29g slin pin and they are all deep enough to be IM.....unless ur carrying a lot of fat then slin pins are great...and even then delts and bi's should be safe enough to do.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Why would ur pec jab be sub-q mate????

I shoot delts, chest, bi's, tri's and side quads with a half inch 29g slin pin and they are all deep enough to be IM.....unless ur carrying a lot of fat then slin pins are great...and even then delts and bi's should be safe enough to do.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

After the injection I had a small knot on my pec, figured I did not go deep enough to hit the muscle. I pinned about an inch above my nipple. I'm about 11-12% bf not lean but not chubby either. This is my second cruise period, I'm still somewhat of a rookie when it comes to pinning myself haha. The slin pin really dose make life easier tho.

Just tried it for the first time with .75 ml Test E and after warming it up, it took 40 seconds . Went to with triceps for the first time. Easy!

The barrel on a slin pin is very skinny, not like a 3cc syringe. If you tried to push oil through a 29g needle using a 3ml syringe, good luck.
This is where I've screwed up. I tried it with a 3 ml syringe and just gave up after a minute and swapped it out for a 27 which it works just fine with.

my first pin of an oil through slin pin today of some prop and tren ace. smooth as butter, didnt even have to heat

After the injection I had a small knot on my pec, figured I did not go deep enough to hit the muscle. I pinned about an inch above my nipple. I'm about 11-12% bf not lean but not chubby either. This is my second cruise period, I'm still somewhat of a rookie when it comes to pinning myself haha. The slin pin really dose make life easier tho.

I've had knots on my arms and chest if I wasn't paying attention and didn't stick deep enough, or if I was in a rush and pushed to fast. In both cases, they went away pretty quickly.

Yep Im at about 11% so not crazy lean and when im on one of my istes is in quads

i just got some 29 g 1/2" slin pins and i tried one cc in the delt and it took forever. i think i was tearing my skin some from trying to push the plunger, did 1/2 a cc in my pec and it wasnt bad at all, i just dont know if i could do anymore than a half a cc with them

i just got some 29 g 1/2" slin pins and i tried one cc in the delt and it took forever. i think i was tearing my skin some from trying to push the plunger, did 1/2 a cc in my pec and it wasnt bad at all, i just dont know if i could do anymore than a half a cc with them

i just did 1/2 cc in my delt for first time, sure i will be sore tomorrow

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity