over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

oily skin

sodzl

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anybody got any tips for combating oily skin. So far I've heard Nizoral and Mederma.

Oily skin may not be a bad thing. One of the first things I noticed when starting my GH program was my skin getting a bit oily and softer and tighter. This is advantageous for me cuz Im probably a bit older than you. No one wants dry skin. For my face I use astrigent a few times a day(Seabreeze).

Its either lowering your test dose or fighting oil production directly with Accutane....

For myself, I prefer neither, I just deal with the oil and just wipe my face often, Tren is too good of a steroid to drop lol

i keep a anti bacteria wetnaps in my car n by my desk so when i get oily take one out and wipe. it works great.

oily skin not only bad, oily can protect your skin ,maybe sometimes the acne will on your face. in order to control the oil. you can eat more fruit and clean your face more times

Take Accutane. This is a prescription oral medication. cutting the production of sebum.often prescribed to treat serious acne that does not respond to other treatments.

keep your face moist, clean face and apply mask can help imporve the oil skin.

no way to change the oil face totally, the only way you can do is keep your face clean and make mask regulally

Isotretinoin or
Wash your face no less than 2 times and no more than 5 times per day or
Azithromycin (don't abuse in order to avoid superbacteria growth)

Oily skin is a common issue with most people. Oily skin is prone to several skin problems, acne and pimples. It is the result of enlarged pores and excess oil secreted from the sebaceous glands. It is difficult to deal with but with proper care and life style changes one can banish excessive oil from one’s life

I have some recommendations for you.
I am the person who has oily skin in the summer, but in the winter, I have dry one. So at first, I was confused by this kind of skin. But now I know the treatment.
For oily skin, you must apply on Vitamin E cream every night before sleep. Don't think This cream can cause much more oil. because it do not do any thing but protect your pores and keep the oil level stably.
And you must steam your face above hot water, in the distance that comforts you the most. This action contribute to prevent acne (because oily skin in face is one of factors cause acne)
Must drink more water too.

I think oily skin is better than normal and dry. Oily skin ages much more slowly. If actually there is something seriously bothering you - as acne, for example - consult a dermatologist or beautician. Use only medical cosmetics.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws