over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OK getting very PISSED!!!

Steak Helmet

Banned
I know the answer to this, but I just want to hear some great opinions from the bros on this board.

My Shoulder is not wanting to heal anytime soon, so I have elected to superset the light weights and go for teh pump instead of killing the muscloe with heavy weights. I know I should rest for a month or so, but DAMNIT I took one week off and it is killing me mentally. I am an irritable asshole...short tempered and short with people...especially my family.

For my mental sake, I thought the lighter weights would keep me sane? At least I am in the gym. Also, I am starting Deca 400/week, TEST DEPO 500mgs/week, and 50 to 100mgs of Anandrol. I am starting again on JAN 2nd. IF I eat like crazy and do this type of training, I should see good lean results? My diet will be me eating everything in sight. So will I be a happy camper with my results?

Dude its Christmas and New Years time. I say forget about training for right now. Spend extra time with your family if you need to lift just do legs. I know my legs could always use extra work! Or spend some time on the cardio machine or in the pool! If you keep pushing your shoulder your just going to hinder future gains! What you need to do is take a step back formulate and exicute a plan for staying active just leave the weights alone. I am sure your body could use the rest and ultimatly your going to come back stronger and bigger than if you take no time off at all! You know what you need to do dude!! If you have to take some xanies lol

Hmm

DUmb Question have you seen a doctor, I would wager 100$ you have not. Im lucky to be close friends with a physical therpaist for the US olympic team, he is also a powerlifter so I always get good advice, go get this checked out then resume training, dont start that cycle till you are 100%

see a doc bro. make sure it is something that can heal on its own or needs medical attention.

see a sports medicine doctor, get a referal if you have to and also be honest with them about your usage... they tend to see his more often and will have a better grasp of things.

I know exactly what is going on...

I have a strain of the front delt. But since the front delt is used on an everyday basis and I keep waking up in the morning with my arms above my head and my hand is numb, it never has a chance to relax and heal.

The doc is going to put me on some IB to help reduce the pain and swealing. Then he is going to manipulate the joint until her finds the pain. Then he is going to tell me to rest the shoulder for a month. When I go back to lifitng, he/she is going to say take it easy for the first 6 to 8 weeks.

take 2 weeks off, don't juice with an injury, you can be almost sure you won't finish your cycle bro...
see a good chiropractor and rest rest rest !!

I hate bone jerkers...I had a bad experience with one about 8 years ago...I swear I will never go back. Yes, I a msure there are some good bone jerkers out there, but I am not one to risk my body finding one.

SOrry if anyone on here is a DR. of BONE JERKING, no disrespect if you are one of the good ones.

Steak

Just thought I would add something real quick.....about the Doctor bit....in my opinion DO NOT tell him about your usage...why? Because in this day and age it is hard to come by an honest and EDUCATED doc on this subject....you see he will put this fact down in your medical records where it stays forever, and insurance companies do not like it and you do not need something like this to haunt you.....people are way too quick to trust docs, WAY TOO QUICK, too bad Swale is way in Michigan!

Thanks IVAN

Yeah, DOCS records stay on there forever it seems like. THis is non-AAS related, so I will not mention a word

Re: Steak

Ivan said:
Just thought I would add something real quick.....about the Doctor bit....in my opinion DO NOT tell him about your usage...why? Because in this day and age it is hard to come by an honest and EDUCATED doc on this subject....you see he will put this fact down in your medical records where it stays forever, and insurance companies do not like it and you do not need something like this to haunt you.....people are way too quick to trust docs, WAY TOO QUICK, too bad Swale is way in Michigan!

that's why i reccomended a sports medicine doctor, most will be more knowledgeable about performance enhancing drugs... granted your family doctor will know a lot les than you do... sad but true, but then they don't deal with it on any level in most cases and all they will say is "stop"... bottom line if you find a doctor you trust then have them put it off the record... if you don't feel you can trust them then just skip that part :) the choice is yours and i can understand your not wanting to tell.

You've been around this long enought to know that you need rest. You've been complaining about this problem for some time now, if I can recall correctly from earlier posts. Take time off, regardless or your not going to get any better. Find some place to get ART done, it will help alot more than you think. A good Chiro would do wonders for this problem.

I once told a doctor that I had been taking pain pills and I wanted to get off them, but I didn't feel like I could do this on my own. He told me that I was addicted but that he would not write this down because the insurance companies would hold this over my head and potentially raise my rates because of the risks. I told him everything about my past drug use, off the record of course, because I trusted him and he seemed like a "cool" doctor. A few months later I had his office fax me a copy of my records, which they are required to give to me by law. The nurse was extremely difficult and said and tried everything to avoid letting me see my chart, but gave in when I let her know that I knew the law. Well anyway, that bastard had written down every fucking thing I said and even called me an addict. Every single thing that was "off the record" was now on the record. That dick head doctor never took or returned my calls from that day on. He wouldn't even see me as a patient. Don't trust anyone, except maybe your mom.

No need to tell about your AS use. You probably have a whole gym full of guys who lift hard. So thats a whole gym full of guys who get injured frequently. Surely many have used a Chropractor.
Ask around for recommendations. Get one who will work with you
with the goal of KEEPING you in the gym.

chiro is the way to go. If that dont work go see an orthopod and get some cortisone shot in there! Oh and ditto what everone else said, REST!
It's the holidays, take some time off. I know easier said than done, because I am a real bitch to be around if I have missed a workout or two.

good idea

Steak Helmet said:
Thanks IVAN

Yeah, DOCS records stay on there forever it seems like. THis is non-AAS related, so I will not mention a word

i wouldn't trust a Dr unless I knew him on a very good level. ie. growing up with him, or him watching me grow up, close to the family or suttin like that. maybe I am just paranoid, but I don't trust anyone hehe.

JW

Steak man, just train light with high reps, that injury takes a whileto heal . I found that it was the way I slept that caused it, and lifting just made it worse. your not going to lose anything if you take more time off, its all in your head. besides you will probally come back stronger. just my 2 cents

Hit the legs for the next two weeks to let the shoulder rest. But also up the deca to 600-800mg so it will get into your system by then and also get some glucosamine take 1500mg daily at least and what the heck throw in some shark cartilidge. Also very good for the inflamation is DMSO but make sure it is 99% and you clean your hands and the site extremely well helped my shoulder in the past no major problems since. MM

P.S Deny Deny never tell. Blame it on those damn andro products if you have to.

Nice light weights, super strict form, you could try and use this time to experiment with some half reps or rest pause.

Glucosomine/Clondritin, and what the hell throw some deca just to lube the joints up

Boing "The English_Bulldog"

Thanks fellas...

I know I don't want to injure it anymore, so I am going to take 2 weeks off then come back and do the slow form training..light and easy for a month or so...if I eat big I will gain big. I will just make sure my muslces get to failure with the light weight

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear