YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ok I know this has been asked a thousand times but I want input from my brothers

I started using GH for the first time last year. Started with pharma and it was the most profound physique- changing substance I've ever used. Instantly lean, veiny, and strong. Zero bloat or carpal tunnel.
After 4 months I switched to a very well respected generic. The main difference I noticed was a little extra water retention and almost instant achy joints.
Maybe the joint thing was just coincidence because I had been getting stronger so quickly. But that's my experience, back-to-back first time user. I had bloods drawn on both pharm & generic. IGF was very, very high with both.
Side note: I'm switching back to pharma to see if it helps ease the joint/tendon discomfort.
hard to know since you used pharma first and sometimes the sides get worse the longer you take gh...at least for some. Had you started with generics might think the opposite.

Did not read the thread. But here's what it is:

1. Those that have used Pharma and Generic for prolonged periods of time and are able to afford Pharma will say Pharma is the way to go.
2. Those that cannot afford Pharma will tell you that Generic is just as good, because they've convinced themselves to believe that BS. Bodybuilders in general are rather delusional, and Generic GH being as good as pharma is just another example of that.

My igf1 was only 253 after running 4 or 5 iu ed of some top quality generics for a couple months which I know isn’t good. Whcih really shocked me considering the physique results I get from gh. Why could that be that I got good results as far as my physique but igf1 wasn’t good ?

Use TP’s HGH and never look back!

Cage
I need to try some of his. I’ve tried some other good generics but never his. I’d like to see what the hype is about.

Yup, this has been discussed at nauseam. You aren’t going to find clarity on this. Some will say pharma is the only real gh, some will say a good generic is just as good as pharma. Only way to determine the answer is to try both for yourself.
I agree. Maybe I will try some pharma to see if I can see the difference. Otherwise I may just stick to generics as I always get decent results from them. But was wanting to see what the hype is about with pharma.

I could very much be wrong, but if you have a HPLC test showing low dimer, 98-99% purity, and your IGF-1 is off the charts, why would you pay 3x the price for something else?
I heard a while back somewhere that even though some generics can raise your igf1 and gh serum really high that alot of people become immune to them after a few weeks because the proteins aren’t folded right in some of the generics? Idk if there is truth to that. I did talk to a huge dude who was a top national level competitor at the time and I think he’s pro now but he said all he takes are generics.

Danieltx hit it on the head.

It's less about pharma vs generic and much more about YOURE genetic response vs others.
Some guys look like shit on a 1g of test and others look like a god. Why would expect GH to be anything different?
Personally, im not willing to spend my hard earned money on pharma. I know that generics work for me and I'm fine with that.
I agree. And yes generics have worked well for me in the past. I was just wondering if the hype was true about pharm.

I used kefei for several years. Nothing garbage about them. You must have gotten fakes because they always worked perfectly for me. Lean veiny and nice skin. Just exactly the same as the overpriced pharma hgh Iv used. It’s been 5/6 years since I used kefei maybe they are faked now but they most assuredly did not used to be. I know several pro bodybuilders and many many top world strongest man competitors that swore by them. I used them at the advice from one of the strongest men on earth at the time. Believe me when I say this guy knew what he was doing. You don’t get the worlds finals
The kefei I used in 2012 were better than the humatropes I take now. My skin was nice, muscles full, could not get fat. I am only taking 4iu of humas though vs the 15iu of kefeis lol,, I get slight edema in ankles with humas though vs none with kefeis

Using logic
Guy A : good generic is kinda like pharma
Guy B : bullshit only pharma is good generic are crap
Answer is simple: guy A has access to real deal
Guy B THINK he has access to good stuff but …. there is a huge difference between having access and be convinced that you have when in reality you believe what your dealer want you to believe.
The same goes for gear, I had a pleasure to use some amazing underground labs AS good as pharma and was also using regular unders. They were good but good not outstanding. Yes batches was tested but some are better then others : carriers oils.

I would love to know the answer to this question from guys who have tried legit ph*** grade gh and top quality generics not the bs ones that are hit or miss. Is there really a difference that’s noticeable ? Is it worth the extra money to you? I’ve ran gh several
Times but only really good generics and I get good results but I’d love to know if spending the extra money on p***ma would be worth it.
I ran 6ius of pharma grade serostim for 5 months which cost me $600/kit. A friend had a pharmacist that would order extra kits for HIV patients and say the patient went elsewhere for a better price. This gave him extra kits to sell to my friend. I’m now using the-provider Golden tops and his mauve tops. Serostim is crap compared to the-provider HGH. I’m not his rep. I don’t get free product. This is my honest review. Pharma grade HGH is over hyped. The-provider posts all batches’ purity, dimer count, and milligrams. The two batches I have are 99.1% pure and 98.7% pure. I’m getting the best HGH results I’ve ever personally had at 1/5 the cost of serostim. Serostim helped me recover faster for about a month but none of the insane muscle fullness and vascularity I get from the-provider mauves and goldens. Without HGH I only recover fast enough to train a muscle every 7-9 days. On this HGH I train each upper body muscle every 4 days. My legs are messed up so I’ve been lagging on training them.

I ran 6ius of pharma grade serostim for 5 months which cost me $600/kit. A friend had a pharmacist that would order extra kits for HIV patients and say the patient went elsewhere for a better price. This gave him extra kits to sell to my friend. I’m now using the-provider Golden tops and his mauve tops. Serostim is crap compared to the-provider HGH. I’m not his rep. I don’t get free product. This is my honest review. Pharma grade HGH is over hyped. The-provider posts all batches’ purity, dimer count, and milligrams. The two batches I have are 99.1% pure and 98.7% pure. I’m getting the best HGH results I’ve ever personally had at 1/5 the cost of serostim. Serostim helped me recover faster for about a month but none of the insane muscle fullness and vascularity I get from the-provider mauves and goldens. Without HGH I only recover fast enough to train a muscle every 7-9 days. On this HGH I train each upper body muscle every 4 days. My legs are messed up so I’ve been lagging on training them.
I’m going to have to try tps gh. I have always heard great things but have never givin them a try. I will though in the near future !

10ius generic costs me less than a big Mac a day and my igf levels are nearly 600..

Also as far as pharma goes- if you saw the pens and cartridges coming out of China you'd all be shocked.. unless you walk into an American pharmacy yourself and get the stuff I'd be willing to bet it's fake.

Have had numerous pros tell me the same thing as even they can't find real pharma hgh.

So unless you yourself have a personally close friend stealing them off the manufacturing line/ aids patient/ short stature child then it's kind of a mute point.

This actually goes for all pharma gear I've tried that I didn't buy from Walmart myself.

Pharma caber, t3, anadrol, Nordis, genos, seros, saizen etc all fake. Verified with bloodwork. Also showed them to a pharmacist friend for comparison and he couldn't tell the difference between the fake stuff and the real (for the American based products).

I used kefei for several years. Nothing garbage about them. You must have gotten fakes because they always worked perfectly for me. Lean veiny and nice skin. Just exactly the same as the overpriced pharma hgh Iv used. It’s been 5/6 years since I used kefei maybe they are faked now but they most assuredly did not used to be. I know several pro bodybuilders and many many top world strongest man competitors that swore by them. I used them at the advice from one of the strongest men on earth at the time. Believe me when I say this guy knew what he was doing. You don’t get the worlds finals several times by accident.

I remember the Kefei's, they were very good back in the day. I don't even know if they are even being made anymore.
When Jintropins were plentiful, that was my goto HGH back in the day. But since TP has been around, he has the best HGH hands down. Blacktops in my opinion, are the best out there. Ive used those and Norditropins, and can't tell any difference..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131