over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OK I'm coming off! need HCG advice please

Starkraven

Banned
Ok I got myself checked. My prostate is fine for those who read my other thread. Everything is fine. It wasn't even my prostate, im an idiot it was above my gentials not below. i thought for some reason that was my prostate but it was my bladder. Lately i dont feel that bladder problem anymore. the doc said i was actually kind of "dry" judging from my urinalysis. he also drew blood and tested my liver/kidney values. Liver values were SGPT 75 high and SGOT 71 high. A week after i stopped the dbol. Basically i was dehydrated. I walk alot during work, its hot outside, i train, eat alot of protein, my body needed more water.

Anyway, im not just coming off THIS cycle, im sort of making up for the PCT i did NOT do properly after my dec 6 2004 cycle which only lasted 6 weeks but i used test AND TREN E which was wicked on shutting me down. i was shut down for like 14-16 weeks before i went back on test/dbol june 13 til present which is 12 weeks. Just recently I DROPPED MY TEST DOSAGE FROM 500MG EVERY 5 DAYS TO 250MG EVERY 7 DAYS.

So i ordered 30,000iu HCG, nolva, clomid and i have arimidex so I will need to know WHEN exactly to start HCG, how much (i.e. 500iu EOD), when to stop before starting clomid or nolva first? I HATE clomid by the way but still ordered it since i know i will have to use it sometime. I just want to recover and stay recovered for at least 12 weeks before thinking of going on. I also need to take care of other stuff going on in my life.

BTW, how do you mix a 5000iu vial with like 2ml?

Thanks!

by the way, my nuts never shrank, they are always the same size, so do i still need HCG? even on test, i dont have as good of orgasms and sexual drive than i did before i did the cycle back in dec last year. im really worried it wont return to normal. if i use it, ill start low with the HCG, maybe 250iu EOD for a couple weeks then hit the nolva then clomid? does HCG have any sides? i dont want it to stimulate something and make me grow all this body and facial hair and turn me into an animal or anything lol. i never used it before.

Please do a search in the Articles Forum for HCG. I think you'll find most of your answers.

ive been reading on other threads that HCG is useless post cycle and should be used every 4 weeks DURING the cycle and should be ended a couple weeks before ending the cycle and beginning PCT. well my nuts havent shrunken but i know my sperm has, i can feel it. my ejaculate volume is less, my orgasms feel less. my libido is also going down and im on test this whole time. im on my 13th week now i dropped down to 250mg per week just took a shot yesterday.

do i come off with clomid and nolvadex and avoid the HCG? ive never tried HCG but ive also never done a 13 week cycle and i'm also recovering from the cycle i did last year with improper PCT as well. so i dont think a few weeks of clomid and nolvadex will do the trick. i just want to know now, do i need HCG at all or is it too late for that? thanks.

You can take it at "the end" of your cycle - last couple of days. Your HPTA will still be shut down so this won't inhibit HPTA recovery.

xcelbeyond said:
You can take it at "the end" of your cycle - last couple of days. Your HPTA will still be shut down so this won't inhibit HPTA recovery.

is this the only way? what dose how many days, and what would i run after that? nolva? do i run nolva with it? clomid? thanks.

I always did HCG at weeks 4-5, 9-10 and 13-14 in a 12 week cycle...

1000 ius every 3-5 days for 5 shots. 50mgs ED of clomid for 2 weeks each time at the same intervals..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws