advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ok lets have a poll on the best country for bodybuilding!

Which is the best?

• California

Votes: 38 28.6%
  • NY

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Thailand

Votes: 10 7.5%
  • U.K

Votes: 20 15.0%
  • Mexico

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Holland

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Brazil

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Australia

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Germany

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Eastern europe ie, Russia, Poland,Greece Turkey ect

Votes: 23 17.3%
  • Middle east ie, Saudi, Dubai, Iran ect

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • China

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters
I would say Cali. I know several guys from different states that eventually move to California to advance their bodybuilding to the next level.

The U.S. for one reason. Exposure. Most countries AAS is illegal anyway. Thats not a good ground to vote on. I can get test for $20 a vial in the US. Thats as cheap as it gets. Blood work is cheap. Food is cheap. We have some of the best, most prolific gyms in the world. Some of the worlds best doctors may have come from other countries, but they came to the U.S. to do medicine.

Some of the best pros in the history of bodybuilding have 2 things in common. They were either born here....or they moved here.

The best as far as what? legality

The UK or mexico I would think. But as far as genetic potential the states of course.

I have lived in the UK and Switzerland and I will say the guys in the UK don't realize how lucky they are. You have different countries better for different things. The US is where all the big names are. But you have places like Thailand that I am sure would be great to have a few months off just training and using gear in the sun. I think overall the UK is really good and offers a lot of things just not the sunny climate. For the up and coming bodybuilders it's definitely the US but for regular guys you have on this forum like myself I would definitely say the UK.

Ah you forgot Good ol' Texas home to Big Ron Coleman and Branch Warren and also Lee Preist via Austalia. There is an old saying that everything is bigger in Texas. These boys prove it!!
God Bless Texas

yes, bigger and fatter - no wonder there are walking so many whales around :D

I voted Brazil because of the fantastic female asses...... makes natural test skyrocket and all the other goodies are easy to get and cheap :D
I'm sold with the Brazilian asses

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

yes, bigger and fatter - no wonder there are walking so many whales around :D

Thats easy to say when we have 20x as many people as other states. Thats like saying a 20oz steak has more fat than an 8oz steak.....duh....its 3 times as big.

Oxygen gym Kuwait :D

I have lived in the UK and Switzerland and I will say the guys in the UK don't realize how lucky they are. You have different countries better for different things. The US is where all the big names are. But you have places like Thailand that I am sure would be great to have a few months off just training and using gear in the sun. I think overall the UK is really good and offers a lot of things just not the sunny climate. For the up and coming bodybuilders it's definitely the US but for regular guys you have on this forum like myself I would definitely say the UK.

It's legal to possess AAS in the UK. Can't ask for better than that. :D

if UK is so great why did you leave? just askin';)

Canada Because thats where im from and Gear is legal to pocess.

if UK is so great why did you leave? just askin';)

Well life is not just about aas... it's also about young pretty ladies with big butts :D My gf would have stayed in the UK but did have a job to come back to and I thought why not a change as you only live once. I am so happy I did now as it's great here. Although I love the UK and will move back at some point.

I will say it's a good thing I live by the border as getting aas here is a nightmare. They already seized one pack and charged me $400. The next one will be $1000. The gyms are good here but they are expensive. I have been paying approx $170 per month for memberships. Although my new gym was $410 for 6 months... couldn't believe it :) They wanted $380 for 3 months so it's good I checked as I walked in planning to only join for 3 months.

Someone probably already said this, but isn't bodybuilding incredibly popular in Norway and Scandinavian countries in general?

Someone probably already said this, but isn't bodybuilding incredibly popular in Norway and Scandinavian countries in general?

No I think you mean Strongman, which is incredibly popular in much of Northern Europe.

That part of the world isn't exactly bb friendly I've been several times and have friends who live there. Police in Denmark and Sweden engage in what they call 'muscle profiling' where you can be stopped and interrogated for using or selling AAS simply based on your physique. This can lead to actual jail time and they're known to be tougher on tourists. I think Toney Freeman was arrested there not too long ago. Norway, Finland and Iceland aren't as bad and there still is a decent enough bb scene in Scandanavia but I wouldn't call the area a bb mecca. They may play up the Viking angle but the whole Brooklyn hipster/ Abercrombie/H&M look is way more popular than being jacked there.

Last edited:
Anyone notice this thread got started over nine years ago?

Norway

I might change my answer to Egypt. Seems the drugs over there are phenomenal.

I am from CA and I will tell you crossfit and Fitness is much more popular than BB

everyone knows east coast is mecca for BB

TP4U phil might have a better perspective on east coast

and WC customs are terrible. Anyone living in 0-2 is blessed

"for bb purposes"

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member