over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ok quick questions

I would do 100mg since it’s a short stretch. You’ll get much more from it.

There’s a few sponsors on here that could get clen to you in 2-3 days. 😎
Shit I lucked out looked in my stage bag and found a bottle of clen almost full it hipius brand but I have another one which is real pharm company but it says 0,02ml I have no clue how many mg is that in English since the writing is in some weir Arabic language or something like that

if you are really ultra lean just add 20-30mg of superdrol and increase your GH to 5iu a day without changing your diet and certainly without cutting out carbohydrates - I guarantee you that you won't recognize yourself in the mirror in 10 days
I wish I could tolerate Sdrol to try this

Yep, PSMF for 13 days then eat up in key west and look great!

This is what I would do ^^
I did this for less then 8 weeks once. Didn't lift for probably 6 months and was a fat 248. Didn't care about muscle loss because I wasn't lifting that time anyway. Went from 248 to 212 with abs. Training I just did heavy lifts and only one set to keep strength up. Looked surprisingly good actually. Would of thought 6 months no training plus severe calorie restriction I would of looked way worse. Also keep in mind this was visible outline of abs not 212 in bodybuilding condition. So yeah I think for two weeks muscle loss would not be a comcern at all.

Shit I lucked out looked in my stage bag and found a bottle of clen almost full it hipius brand but I have another one which is real pharm company but it says 0,02ml I have no clue how many mg is that in English since the writing is in some weir Arabic language or something like that
It’s likely 20mcg. I’d do about 40mcg per day through the trip.

I did this for less then 8 weeks once. Didn't lift for probably 6 months and was a fat 248. Didn't care about muscle loss because I wasn't lifting that time anyway. Went from 248 to 212 with abs. Training I just did heavy lifts and only one set to keep strength up. Looked surprisingly good actually. Would of thought 6 months no training plus severe calorie restriction I would of looked way worse. Also keep in mind this was visible outline of abs not 212 in bodybuilding condition. So yeah I think for two weeks muscle loss would not be a comcern at all.
Wow bro

Pimpman....you look impressive, man! Wow.

Nice looking Bulldog too! I'll bet he has a great personality....American Bullies have tremendous dispositions. Perfect mix of playful, affectionate, confident, protective. No feeling like a 140 lbs fuzzy fanged beast laying his head on you and asking for love.

Juggy....PM me brother. Used to be a K9 trainer and now have a boarding kennel as well as foster pups for local humane society out on my farm. Usually have around 15 dogs running around my place. Lots of experience dealing with K9 allergies....I may be able to help.

Guage22....you're right....we should start a dog thread!

My Dogo Argentino below:

Attachments

• IMG_2611.jpg
    IMG_2611.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2629 (4).jpg
    IMG_2629 (4).jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Doggo.png
    Doggo.png
    277.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2628.jpg
    IMG_2628.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 12
Ok so I I really need your guys help right now.so the real.phama clen says 0,02 m on the box I want to take 40 to 80 mcg every day. Now I'm taking 80 from hipius which says 40nmg or mcg what ever the fuck I can't remember now if it mg or mcg.my question is how much is 0,02 how many tabs do I have to take to be at 40 m or 80 m please I'm on a time crunch here .I'm taking 100 of winstrol pill every day and 50 mg of tren a every other day.im cut the tren out 5 days out before the trip. And I'm only eating 400 to 400g of protein a day no carbs no fat.then once in the keys I'll load up on cards to fill out but I'm still going to fast the entire day till lunch time and of course gh 5iu every day and just 600mg of test cyp

Nice looking Bulldog too! I'll bet he has a great personality....American Bullies have tremendous dispositions. Perfect mix of playful, affectionate, confident, protective. No feeling like a 140 lbs fuzzy fanged beast laying his head on you and asking for love.

Juggy....PM me brother. Used to be a K9 trainer and now have a boarding kennel as well as foster pups for local humane society out on my farm. Usually have around 15 dogs running around my place. Lots of experience dealing with K9 allergies....I may be able to help.

My Dogo Argentino below:
Thank you brother. Hey that a doggo right with croped ears? His fucking beautiful bro omg. And your right my dog I purchased his at 8 weeks I paid 3 grand for him.and I trained him to get along with everyone.dog,cats,people, birds you name it.he walks in the park with out a leash and he does even pay attention to any dog or cats or ducks or anyone. If people come to pet him he first looks at me and I have to talk to the person then he know ok his dad's friend his kool. But if it's inside the house and the door is open and say ups or Amazon walk up to the house he will bark like crazy at them.but won't attack. He only attacks if I say watch it boy go get him. If not his the most humble thing in the world.he loves to play rough with me but not with mom or his brother he knows.and of course he sleeps in my bed but he thinks hus human and has to put his head on a pillow I swear to God it's crazy. And when he wakes up he give me morning kisses by liking my face ,ear cheeck,head and then gives me huges by rubbing pressing his head hard against mine.he also speaks 2 language English and Spanish he knows give me five and when I say in Spanish give me cinco he uses the other feet. His super smart. He even knows when I'm sick.he won't eat food OR WATER ALL day when I'm sick.im like how he knows.and if it's a cold he tries to lick my nose because of the runny nose but I don't let him
I love my dog so much his only 5 and I tell everyone the day he passes away I'm done too

My Dogo Argentino below:
Oh that's the other thing he always has to sleep on top of me.no matter if I'm on the sofa or bed.he lays his 140lb on me and snors so loud it's too funny

It’s likely 20mcg. I’d do about 40mcg per day through the trip.
Bbxtreme so 0,02 equals to 20mcg so if I take 2 a day it be 40mcg? Of course I would split it through out the day. Here is a pic of it.thanks for the help bro
20240505_232150.jpg

Oh that's the other thing he always has to sleep on top of me.no matter if I'm on the sofa or bed.he lays his 140lb on me and snors so loud it's too funny
The bond between a man and his dog is such a beautiful thing. I can feel the love you have for one another in the way you write about him, brother.

May you both have many, many, blessed years together!

0,02ml I have no clue how many mg is that in English since the writing is in some weir Arabic
0.02mg in Arabic is 0.02mg in English

Ok so I I really need your guys help right now.so the real.phama clen says 0,02 m on the box I want to take 40 to 80 mcg every day. Now I'm taking 80 from hipius which says 40nmg or mcg what ever the fuck I can't remember now if it mg or mcg.my question is how much is 0,02 how many tabs do I have to take to be at 40 m or 80 m please I'm on a time crunch here
Okay I’m sorry but this is just embarrassing dude. If you seriously can’t figure this out then you shouldn’t even be taking it, I’m serious. This is mind bogglingly ridiculous.

Bbxtreme so 0,02 equals to 20mcg so if I take 2 a day it be 40mcg? Of course I would split it through out the day. Here is a pic of it.thanks for the help bro
View attachment 198001
I have several packs of those. They’re 20mcg each. 2 per day would be 40. I would take them both first thing AM so it doesn’t disrupt sleep.

Make sure you’re using taurine.

I have several packs of those. They’re 20mcg each. 2 per day would be 40. I would take them both first thing AM so it doesn’t disrupt sleep.

Make sure you’re using taurine.
Awesome thanks man

The bond between a man and his dog is such a beautiful thing. I can feel the love you have for one another in the way you write about him, brother.

May you both have many, many, blessed years together!
Aw thanks brother that really nice of you to say 👍👍

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
makesense123
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner