over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ok, since were posting pics 2

ok, i uploaded a pic again, it worked last night. it's in the folder labeled 10-25-02

Not working

Not working - still says empty

xcel

ok, i think i got it figured out. i was able to access it but i hadn't shared it so other's couldn't see. let me know if it works, thanks doug

Working now

Nice physique, sort of that GQ look. hee hee.. Your calves also look in porportion..very good base bro. what are your stats? Age?

Lookin nice and ripped bro!

xcel

thanks for the compliments guys, i only weigh 160 in that pic. i'm 31 years old and only 5'5" and i have small bones, much like excelbeyond, so the scale can be deceiving. i actually thought i was a little bigger looking, pictures can be a real eye opener. i have always had a hard time in the mass department. if i wasn't such a stubborn s.o.b., i would have quit bb a long time ago. if i told you how long i've been training you wouldn't believe me since i'm not that big. i didn't start using any gear untill about year and a half ago, because i had already been training for years i didn't get the 20-30lbs of muscle that most guys do. i wore the shades to keep a low profile, not to "look cool". all the muscles were cold in those pics so i probably could have been a bit bigger with some pumper sets for arms and chest. as for the calves being in proportion, they were a huge weakness untill i had the nuts to shoot them consistently with seo and esterless gear. for those that doubt the permanency of seo/gear for sight enhancement, it works, without a doubt with lasting increase in size.

Your legs, esp. calves, look very large (and cut)!. I noted that your ankles and wrists are relatively small (as mine are, and I ALSO have an extremely difficult time putting mass on). But, as you stated, having a small frame does make you "look" larger - I would've guessed your height and weight to be more! :)

On the constructive criticism side - the only place (from those pics) I see need for "more" mass is arms and chest.

xcel

Doug they look good.

You do look bigger than your weight.

Could you give us info on which SEO and site injections you used and how you did it. I am thinking of doing my bis with it.

Thanks.

stevehnsn said:
Looking good. Arms look good, forearms look strong. Legs and calves look great. Chest is kind of small, esp upper chest. Abs would probably look great with just a bit less bodyfat, although have you considered training abs with weighted movements to make them thicker and denser? All in all, good job so far bro!
thanks for the positives, as for the abs. i just don't train them, i hate abs especially since i can't see them most of the time anyway!lol, part of it also is when viewed from side i want my chest to stick out further than my gut. but you are right about having less bodyfat, the whole reason for the photos was a "feud" that i had with my wife about my lack of sex drive, i said it was from dieting and the bf coming down. we got a digital camera a few weeks ago so i told her to take some pics since i won't be at this bf level for much longer. i just started adding test to my mix (i was doing only tren and clomid, trying to avoid the water retention with test) to help with the drive. i'm taking big a's advice on dieting, high protien, cals don't matter, just lots of protein. i'm going to give that a try for a while and see if i can add a little size and yet keep the bf manageable.

Crowler said:
Could you give us info on which SEO and site injections you used and how you did it. I am thinking of doing my bis with it.

Thanks.
when i first started gear mostly test, i did into my calves. this gave a good swelling, but from my reading i found that it needed to be an esterless gear like fina or winny. i got reading about seo so i bought some and did all four heads as soon as the bottle arrived, i was in shear agony for about three days!lol so i did the next set of injections as soon as the pain subsided enough, i think i backed off some on the volume for a while also. i went through the whole bottle on my calves and was astounded with the results, i finally felt good about my physique, i've always been obsessed with having a balanced physique and my calves were a glaring weakness. i got into reading about making your own trenbolone after buying a bottle that someone else made and i liked the effect and the versatility of the drug(mass or cutting). so got a fina kit and made some and ever since when i do a cycle(i have been doing somewhat short cycles 2-5 week) i will mix the tren with seo and inject into the week bodypart. i do tren every day when on cycle. i would load the barrel up, 1ml tren + 2ml seo with a 25gauge pin. i would do one shot per day and rotate injections, so for example if i hit the left outer calf on monday i would do the right outer calf on tues, then the left inner on wed, then the right inner on thurs, then start over. i have noticed that i can tolerate larger amounts of the oil without the agony of the early days, i believe this to be from the sheath around the muscle stretching which of course will allow for the muscle room to finally grow from the training. i make my own seo now with mct oil and alcohol, i'm kind of a cheapskate.lol
i also made them my training priority, doing many, many heavy sets quite frequently through the week.
i just started the same mix of tren and my seo in the bis about a week ago and the pain is just now starting to not be as bad, again i think it is from the sheath starting to stretch. i always had the philosophy of if i'm gonnal stick a needle in myself i want to get the full benefits. 75% of all the shots of have done have been into the calves. i do test usually into the thigh, and like i said, just started bicep sight enhancement. my butt nor shoulders have never seen a needle.
hope this helps. yeah it hurts, but it's worth it. btw, i always use a fresh needle and only use it once (i draw my coctail up from a larger 18 gauge pin) and then put the new 25 gauge on for the shot. i think this cuts down on the pain of the needle on the calf shots, having it good and sharp, don't even let it get dulled by the rubber stopper on the bottle of gear.

lookin great bro it seems like ew have about the same stats except i have a little bit larger frame. Its hard being short to look porportional. Good job at it

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear