over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ok so here is an article from espn .... so undetailed its dangerous

hohojijo

Registered
I thought i would post this to see everyone personal opinion on this sadly thought through article? It has some truth and slight detail but not enough to educate younger people. Which im assuming that was the goal.
I think it is counter productive at the least to not get detailed about hormonal imbalances and hormone issues for young readers to steer them clear of harm. I don't know maybe im just tired. Or too passionate about kids safety

ESPN.com - SPECIAL - Anabolic steroids

Wadler.... i have nothing nice to say about that guy...

With unsupervised steroid use, wanton 'megadosing' or stacking (using a combination of different steroids), the effects can be irreversible or undetected until it's too late."
So if use is supervised you won't get side effects?

Also, if anabolic steroids are injected, transmitting or contracting HIV and Hepatitis B through shared needle use is a very real concern.
Seriously?

there is no question that when regular steroid users stop taking the drug they get withdrawal pains and if they start up again the pain goes away.

... maybe joint pain... need some deca again....

They're all sheep that are fed the wrong stuff. How much can you really blame them? They are under no obligation to print a non-biased view on AAS, especially when everyone and their mother think of the drugs as evil.

Isn't this article extremely old? Like written around the time of McGuire/Sosa? That Wadler idiot is the same asshole from the documentary Bigger, Faster, Stronger who didn't do any fact checking.

I love the part where the issues of shared needles are discussed,.........shared needles?!

I love the part where the issues of shared needles are discussed,.........shared needles?!

Once had a stupid doctor recommend I get an AIDS test because I told him I was using steroids. I dropped him shortly after that.

They make it seem like steroids are in the same category as street drugs. Greg Valentino said it best... nobody is going to break into someones house and rob them to support their steroid habit, its just not that kind of drug.

Withdrawls, contracting HIV or Hep C? Sounds like heroin or something... They always make steroids out to be worse than they are just to scare the shit out of people.

They make it seem like steroids are in the same category as street drugs. Greg Valentino said it best... nobody is going to break into someones house and rob them to support their steroid habit, its just not that kind of drug.

Withdrawls, contracting HIV or Hep C? Sounds like heroin or something... They always make steroids out to be worse than they are just to scare the shit out of people.

Seriously I Dont understand why they make steroids out to be this way! What kind of steroid user shares needles wtf? 99% of us don't even Re-use them.

No one is knocking off Seven 11s to support their Dbol or testosterone habit.

Seriously I Dont understand why they make steroids out to be this way! What kind of steroid user shares needles wtf? 99% of us don't even Re-use them.

I think they make steroids out to be that way because the media has to always be shitting on something ( theres hardly ever a nice story, always negative), and since they are illegal (at least they are without a prescription) they make it like its the worst thing in the world. So they are just talking like steroid users share needles just to make it sound overall more dirty and dangerous. They are trying to scare kids away from the shit... when they would be better off just educating them on things.

No one is knocking off Seven 11s to support their Dbol or testosterone habit.

Yeah you never hear on the news how an old women got mugged because the guy needed money for GH and AAS, it doesnt form habits like that. The time and money they spend on demonizing Steroids they could be using on something thats really dangerous.

Trying to scare the male from using steroids, been going on since h.s. you take roids it'll shrink your dick.

Yeah I remember back in the day that was a big reason that people preached, it would make your dick small. I almost forgot about that stupid shit, but i used to hear it all the time.

Yeah I remember back in the day that was a big reason that people preached, it would make your dick small. I almost forgot about that stupid shit, but i used to hear it all the time.

Holy shit my Girl just said that in the gym to me the other day. She says "Hard to believe all these big guys in here all have small dicks" I was like WTF did you just say. She's been around anabolics for years and should know better. I said "are you saying I have a small dick?" She was Oh no, of course not. Here is someone who is a competition figure model and she thinks that. Man they did a good job with misinformation over the years! I explained the truth to her. (Me shaking my head) So either you're saying I have a small dick, or I'm not big like other guys so there is no worries!!?? LOL Wow!

I agree. In my community heroin use is at an all time high. We have needle exchange programs for intravenous drug users here which they don't take advantage of do to fear of being arrested. Viewing steroid users in the same light as heroin addicts is ridiculous.

Holy shit my Girl just said that in the gym to me the other day. She says "Hard to believe all these big guys in here all have small dicks" I was like WTF did you just say. She's been around anabolics for years and should know better. I said "are you saying I have a small dick?" She was Oh no, of course not. Here is someone who is a competition figure model and she thinks that. Man they did a good job with misinformation over the years! I explained the truth to her. (Me shaking my head) So either you're saying I have a small dick, or I'm not big like other guys so there is no worries!!?? LOL Wow!

I hope for your sake she didnt say it out of "experience"...J/K

Haha. Man, next time a girl says that, just say, "Wanna make a bet?"
Who knows...it could work! LOL

I always like to mention to people that women are the biggest user of steroids in the country. i.e. birth control pills. in the 60's they were reported to give wild uncontrollable emotional swings, would cause a break down of social values, be unhealthy especially to the heart. Many of the same things we here about anabolics now.

There are so many articles like that out there

is that something new to you ?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member