over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ok so I don't have Leukemia..BUT...

donveto

Registered
Ok so I posted about being checked for Leukemia..Thank Christ I don't...

Now this is getting on my nerves.\
Im sicker than I have ever been in my life...AND YES I HAVE EXPERIENCED TEST FLU AND THIS AINT IT!

My initail blood work was a Complete blood count which came back within "OK" range BUT my bleed time was elevated @ 11 minutes(the average person takes 5-6 minutes to clot blood,it took me 11-12)The past 7 days I have been down hard! I feel like Ive been run over, my nose is still gushing blood, I sweat like a pig, my doc says my spleen is swollen, and IM DROPPING POUNDS AT A RADID RATE!!!

I find out tommorow if I have MONO...which I could understrand, there is a major university right down the street and I do make out with alot of chicks. BUT that doesnt explain the nose bleeds and a few other symptoms.. I am getting my major swollen Lymphnode on my neck biopsied. The doc loves to scare me with big words like LYMPHOMA! regardless the doctors say I have a virus-infection and or desease that is eating away body mass.
I went from 220 down to 212 in one week!! and I knew I was dumping weight so I have been eating my diet (20% over maint.) including a shake between my last 3 meals AND adding a pizza, big mac , or a sub (sometimes 2) everyday and im still dropping pounds.!!

I have decided to start training 5x5 MWF like I do PCT and Im sleeping 12-16 hours a day..only leaving my place to get food/gym or doctors.

Im still on test prop for another 4and a half weeks..My cycle was 9 weeks of prop with 5 weeks of dbol @ 50mg ed (dropped dbol after week 3)

WHAT SHOULD I DO??? Im keeping my fingers crossed for MONO

should I quit the cycle all together.

reintroduce dbol @ 10mg on training days for the remainder of the cycle

Or after 3 weeks with no orals go back on dbol for the last 3 weeks at 30-50mg ED??

I am not looking for size anymore but just trying to focus on getting better and holding on to as much weight as possible...IGF is lined up for PCT..

My doc has mentioned how they used to use steroids to treat patients with wasting illnesses...So I guess Im kinda hoping they will help me.

Sorry for the long post guys this is the only place I feel like I can get some advice

SIDE NOTES
Im taking 5g of vit c a day
and proper liver/heart/kidney support
My blood pressure is great now with a normal heart rate(doc checked me out ok and KNOWS I cycle safely)

I have so antibiotics (ZPACK) Im not taking them yet

I've found that GH will help keep my weight up bigtime, but not sure if thats safe to add with whats going on with you. Thank God you don't have leuk though.

gear99 said:
Ok, good news it was not Leukemia. Still down to the same thing, wait and see. You have to try and stay focused and wait for the biopsy to come back with the result. The docs are not going to say or do anything before they have that. Have you told the doc that you are cycling? Better let them know all details so they can take into evaluation and help you.

Do not worry about the weight loss, that you can put back on again:)
Let us know the result of the biopsy.
Keep you spirit up.

My primary care doc. knows that I cycle. As far as the other ones NO and I dont want to tell them. For the simple reason I live in a small town area and I dont think they would understand. My doc knows that I do it safely and that Im not doing anything I havent done before....
He even made a comment about how good I look for my symptoms and how well my body is dealing with it. He said alot of people in my shoes would have been in the hospital by now and would have dumped alot more weight and been feeling alot worse....

My doc is good to me and my family- my mom is actually the one who told him sbout my cycling and he has an open offer for any help I need during PCT with anti depressants and what not.

The only main concern with the gear is that it may be masking some symptoms , so it may take longer to find out everything... Im keeping my fingers crossed for MONO or some silly shit

hope evrything is o.k keep us posted.

the 5 grams of vit c may be too much, it's not helping with the nose bleeds i don't think. can't give the medical reason, but a chiropractor i went to yrs ago was a bit concerned over my vit c dose, i don't remember how much but i think she expressed concern over it thinning the blood, can't say for certain though, it was years ago.

i was following your post and im very happy its not leukemia...good luck with what ever you have...alex

With respect to the above post, high doses of vit c are not the problem, your body will utilise what it needs and piss the rest out. i am with the majority here and think you just need to hang tough for a while until they figure out what the hell this is. GH will only contribute to the bleeds from what I know. I feel for you bro, but am glad to hear it's not Leuk. Keep the protein up and yes eat to keep your weight as much as possible. The medical people need to get a handle on this and I'm sure they will. Deca is one of the steriods they may give for anti-wasting but there are others. Try to be patient and try to stay as healthy as you can!

Ok so I was with my doc today and I am going in for minor surgery (to biopsy my lymphnode) we decidedI should stop my cycle at week 6.

With everything going on I think this might be the best option as I should be able to recover my t levels pretty quick///
PLUS if Im all good I still have my gyno surgery coming up the first week of may now.

So Im going to stop the cycle and cut my losses and hope Im ok and get back on for the summer.

donveto said:
Ok so I was with my doc today and I am going in for minor surgery (to biopsy my lymphnode) we decidedI should stop my cycle at week 6.

With everything going on I think this might be the best option as I should be able to recover my t levels pretty quick///
PLUS if Im all good I still have my gyno surgery coming up the first week of may now.

So Im going to stop the cycle and cut my losses and hope Im ok and get back on for the summer.
This is a good decsion I feel. I hope everything turns out ok for you. keep us posted bro and best of luck!!

Thanks OF

I think I should be focusing on the matter at hand now, it will also make thing easier being off..it kinda sucks having a cycle be a waste . If I am sick it will be the last thing on my mind and if Im ok (which I have been feeling decent latley and the nose bleeds have calmed down a bit) I have the summer to look foward to with no gyno!! and Im sure once Im back on with a key diet by mid june Ill be back on top of my game!

check your liver

Don Vito,
Depending on where on your neck the lump is, it could very well be a lipoma, especially if it is on the back or side of the neck. Also, lymph nodes swell and can become hard or calcified without being malignant. As for your other symptoms, increased PT, PTT, swollen spleen, nose bleed, malaise, weight loss, I would consider looking at your liver. I know, any stupid clinician will check ALT AST, but these can still be in the normal range even with substantial liver problems. Depending on how long you've been taking oral AAS, you might need some further tests on your liver.

All the best
Glock RN BSN MSN APN.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member