over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ok - THATS IT!!!

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just got back from the grocery store - and I've got braggin rights!

Remember, I'm a 49, little oriental, that worked real hard to get his laging biceps up to par with his rather large triceps and delts.

If you've read my posts about ALL the shit I put in them last cycle you'll know what I mean. And, I'm not done yet. I'm going for 18" at contest time! On my dinky frame that'll look huge.

Incident #1:
I wore a short-sleeve polo-type shirt that was a bit snug (must have shrunk - LOL) to work. I saw this gal who worked there about 1 year ago and was visiting. She says: Man your arms are A LOT bigger than before!

Incident #2:
We were lied to at a "Vacation Plan" presentation and purchased based on promises that weren't kept. Well, we went back to rescind (we had 7-days to do so) and I thought to myself maybe I'll intimidate them if I wear a tank and shorts - LOL. Well, I did. They sent this guy that was about 6' tall and about 350 lbs, but was very fat to talk to us. He asks me if I got that big taking steroids. Of course I told him no and that I've LOST 15 lbs in the last month! He went on to tell me his high school football coach gave him steroids - he was a 6' 230 lb runnning back! He said he got into the party scene and blew his college chances (was being heavily recruited) - He did have HUGE Arms, back and chest but was disgustingly fat. Of course, he blames his steroid incident to his now being fat - WTF!

Incident #3:
I saw this woman who is a friend of one of my daughters that's a clerk at a store. She said what did you do to get such HUGE ARMS!

I guess I'm really starting to get cut, cause I'm definately loosing weight! And cut makes you look bigger.

Sorry bros - just had to brag, and give the young uns some hope!

xcelbeyond

:D

i know what you mean bro besides an 18in arm cut will always look better than a 21 fat lol

You tell'em, bro! Us old guys can still grow some muscle! I'm on a diet myself (the ckd), and I've had people say I look like I've added muscle. Bull shit! I've lost a ton of it, to be honest. But with my mid-section flattening (I'm seeing the outline of my abs now), it's making me look bigger to some. This is an illusion of course. The narrowing of my hips (from fat loss, they are naturally narrow) has exaggerated my V-taper ot make me look bigger, when in fact, I'm actually smaller. Bodybuilding is a trip, huh? lol.

preist943 said:
i know what you mean bro besides an 18in arm cut will always look better than a 21 fat lol

No shit. At the gym this week a guy I know told me that he thought I was putting on a lot of weight.I informed him that I had lost about 20lbs and he didn't believe me.

I hate cutting, bye bye to all my strength :(

It is nice when people start making comments like, oh, haven't your shoulders got big :D

I can relate, Xcel! Im 43, and those nice comments really help the ego, when many (thats me!) can be so critical of themselves.
I went to my oldest stepdaughters graduation this week.
Feel like an old man around all these fresh, clean kids!
Well we are leaving walking to the car, and these 2 cocky yo-boys
are walking next to us. Im wearing a black (black makes you look smaller)teeshirt, kinda tight, with sleeves covering the arm to the elbow. Still, the one says - damn I want arms like THAT (I think its a poor bodypart for me-albeit improved)! And his boy goes 'yeah!' and they are all feeling my bicep! Their girl walking with him (what a hottie) is looking me in the eyes and smiling all sexy! A couple other had done that earlier. Boy what an ego boost! Old MikeS has still got it!! At least for this week...lol

Must be in the air

I wasn't trying to cut, however, I had no choice as I was away "on business" for a month. My wife and a couple of the neighbors were like "you look bigger." Now, at first I took this as you fat ass, as I wasn't able to hit the gym and ate only 2 (maybe 3) times per day over the month and I felt like crap. Anyway, they continued on like "you look real good." Needless to say, this was a definite ego boost, something I really needed, even if they were just blowing smoke.

Not that you guys are old (cough, cough), but I certainly hope that when I'm as good as you, I'll get the same reactions. Maybe there is hope for us "young guns!?!?!?"

---slide---:D

Xcel

Oh baby, your huge!!! lol

xcel, i've gotta agree with ya, getting cut makes you look all the bigger...there have been times when i'm actually lifting clean and have been dieting and at one of my lightest weights and some of my friends have accused me of holding out on them and not telling them what i'm on

XCELBEYOND

i don't care what people say, size is respected. i'm a tax attorney and i'm having to deal with the IRS on behalf of clients all the time. i love the look on the guy's faces when i walk into the room for a meeting. i catch these guys staring at my arms, chest etc... LOL they always say the same thing" you don't like the typical tax attorney we deal with". i've actually had these guys call me just to ask my opinion on a certain gym or fitness equip.

i had a judge ask me once durning a trial where i found suits to fit me. LOL BILL

PIMP

just because a person chooses to drive a pink convertible caddy with a fuzzy steering wheel and dash board and happens to wear a bright pink velvet suit with a matching hat with a peacock feather in it does not make one a pimp. just because this same individual happens to manage a group of ladies who are respectfully refered to as hos and just happen to sexually entertain men for a living does not make him a pimp. just because this same person is often seen beating his bitches in dark alleys if they aren't working their corners or haven't made enough money for their manager does not make him a pimp. this is a prime example of what's wrong with the world these days. innocent people are victimized , judged unfairly and are falsely stereotyped , just because they're exercising their right to individualism. lets try to be a little more tolerant of others and just accept others as individuals and not categorize people just because they might resemble your perception of what a pimp looks and acts like. BILL

:D buffman4 - RLMFAO!!

I just believe that willk was referring to what I put into my "Biography" when you click on my name at the top of the page!

xcelbeyond :cool:

Jeeze Xcel you are 49....you old fart.:D

I should not talk....not far behind you!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131