over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ok, we are getting close

Dankolo, you are a hard looking guy.

The Island Menace has turned to stone!

Even more wonderful is the fact that you have a great sense of humor and are a nice person.

If you get time...send me a message and maybe we'll be able to attend your show. The terror of the Blackfeet Nation will be with me of course!

Looking good! Damn impressive, the quads especially, but overall excellent conditioning! Can't wait to see some stage pics.

Thank you all for the great comments. I placed third in the heavies this evening and a BIG Thank you to Phil for getting me in my best shape.

Last edited:
Congrats!

Nice work bud :cool: Post up some stage pics when you can!

Here's a pic from MD. And I can't thank Phil enough for getting me in my best shape to date. Si yu'us ma'ase Chelu!;)

Attachments

• 02505658.jpg
    02505658.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 243
Oh yeah!

Rocking the ProfessionalMuscle House! You are looking hard in those pics, man. :cool:

That's it

Here's a pic from MD. And I can't thank Phil enough for getting me in my best shape to date. Si yu'us ma'ase Chelu!;)

Now that my friends is a physique! Ricky you look great my friend that is what a physique should look like.

very nice lines...hams tie in great with the glutes...i see some striations back there again good job is it offseason now or do you plan on doing another show ?

Awesome...you look insane...I like the tats!

do not take this in a negative way. you looked great in the 1st pics. hard n dry. has for the comp. pics you were alot smoothier. from the side pic you posted (comp pic) . your legs were ripped in the before pics. they looked real smooth in the comp. pics. again do not take this in a negative way. you have a dam good foundation

do not take this in a negative way. you looked great in the 1st pics. hard n dry. has for the comp. pics you were alot smoothier. from the side pic you posted (comp pic) . your legs were ripped in the before pics. they looked real smooth in the comp. pics. again do not take this in a negative way. you have a dam good foundation

No offense taken.;) In this sport you subject yourself to the masses and any feedback whether it be great or not so great you subjected yourself to it. Every contest is a learning experience and you always walk away or hope to walk away learning something new. Like the old saying goes if you can't stand the heat in da kitchen then maybe you need to get out! lol:D

No offense taken.;) In this sport you subject yourself to the masses and any feedback whether it be great or not so great you subjected yourself to it. Every contest is a learning experience and you always walk away or hope to walk away learning something new. Like the old saying goes if you can't stand the heat in da kitchen then maybe you need to get out! lol:D

So true R, So true.

lol keep cooking bro n the kitchen next yr you will make the master piece keep us posted

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear