over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Okay PM members

OuchThatHurts

Moderator / Psy, Ret.
Staff member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I see jimmyjones is a "featured member". I was away for a bit but what in the good god damn hell would possess anyone to vote for this most ridiculous idiot as a "featured member" of THIS forum. I think we need to start to take this featured member member more seriously.

Wow, I wish we could "UNfeature" a member.

Remember, the featured members should be people that have written articles, posted studies, and generally been assets of the board in every way. Not just members who seem cool that month. It's okay to say, "I find no members worth featuring this month"...

It would not kill PM to say, "We have no members to feature this month."

what??? You mean blasting 1000mg of tren into your fat unhealthy ass and then doing a cleanse where you shit yourself for 3 days and reset your metabolism doesn't count towards feature member??? lol :headbang:

what??? You mean blasting 1000mg of tren into your fat unhealthy ass and then doing a cleanse where you shit yourself for 3 days and reset your metabolism doesn't count towards feature member??? lol :headbang:

LMFAO!!!! :D

Tell em' Clayton!

LOL:D

LMFAO! @ 'Unfeature'

Great post Ouch.

Dude sounds like a goober to me. What a joke. Thanks for cleaning stuff OTH

I tend to stay out of threads he posts in. Although, few times I've corrected his asinine posts.

Needless to say, I'm not a fan supporter of jimmyjones.

And what will JJ's response be? "Ouch that hurts!" :D

Ouch I was also gone for a good spell and recently returned, I have to say I noticed that we lost some people and gained some fucktards in the process. Im not directing that comment at jimmy because I honestly havent paid much attention to what hes been posting. But there are others.

not aimed at JimJones directly, because i don't know him, or his history on here. now i will say...there are some members on here that i get confused, when i see how "liked" they seem to be. i have respect for certain members because you can tell, they have a true, and genuine desire to help others. but you have others that just spew out bs theories, copy/paste everything, or dick ride people like what ever they say is gospel. and heaven forbid that member is in the "IN CROWD" at that moment, because if you disagree with them, here come the sheep to defend their shepherd! too many followers in the world, and too few free thinkers.

OTH if you're going to start revoking features member status I'm sure your var wars contains another candidate for you

OTH if you're going to start revoking features member status I'm sure your var wars contains another candidate for you

Couldn't agree more

,in every prison i've been to his man would be teaching him how to wash his ass. And i'm not even joking a little bit.

lmfao!

Yeah funny thread. His theories on "white trash" are amusing. Never cared for jimmy too much, in every prison i've been to his man would be teaching him how to wash his ass. And i'm not even joking a little bit.

I thought those were in the movies only ???

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131