over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

old memories...

LOL , I had to forward this to my buddy. My first cycle was Brovel T200 and Russian D-bols , bloated up lime a fucking puffer fish. Next cycle was 400mg of that T200 . 200mg of some Mexican Deca I don't remember what brand but was a 50cc bottle of 50mg and some Jurox winstrol that would clog a 22g pin!!

Wow what memories

I recently saw a TMichael website. It got me to thinking about those days, like about 1996....when i started messing with gear. i would never do it now cuz i am older and know its ILEGAL!!!!!

it was ilegal then too :D

I recently saw a TMichael website. It got me to thinking about those days, like about 1996....when i started messing with gear. i would never do it now cuz i am older and know its ILEGAL!!!!!

it was ilegal then too :D

LOL , I had to forward this to my buddy. My first cycle was Brovel T200 and Russian D-bols , bloated up lime a fucking puffer fish. Next cycle was 400mg of that T200 . 200mg of some Mexican Deca I don't remember what brand but was a 50cc bottle of 50mg and some Jurox winstrol that would clog a 22g pin!!

Wow what memories

lol....sounds like it was Brovel's deca in the 50ml bottle, either that or it was Laurabolin:cool:

lol....sounds like it was Brovel's deca in the 50ml bottle, either that or it was Laurabolin:cool:

Laurabolin-theres one I haven't heard of in a long time. That stuff was so cheap
and it worked. You only needed about 8-10cc per week.I could get a 50cc bottle cheaper than 2 of the 50mg organon redijects.

The mid 90's is when I started bbing and it is when i took my 2 and only cycles. Found my old baggies the other day and wore them to the gym again for old times sake - they actually didn't look too bad!! :rolleyes:

The mid 90's is when I started bbing and it is when i took my 2 and only cycles. Found my old baggies the other day and wore them to the gym again for old times sake - they actually didn't look too bad!! :rolleyes:

oh cmon dude you gotta post up a pic of the baggies!!!

Awesome memory jogging thread. A couple close friends never did the following:

Drove 10 or more hours in his friends Dad's van (very inconspicuous) to Mexico to load up on whatever they could. It was about 1988 and they had about 200 bucks. They came back with whole shrink wrapped cases of like 20 bottles of Steris cyp, the little cases of like 20x2 ml bottles/200mg Decas, Organon I think, and Syntex Anadrol. And those Redijects with a carpentry nail for a needle....Then drove back without sleep. Best trips of their life.

While they were Mexico, they got sideswiped by a taxi with like 10 people in it.:eek: They thought they were really fucked, so they stopped and got out, to...I dunno what...exchange insurance info? Well, the taxi driver stopped too, kicked his bumper back into place and took off!! Problem averted.

That Syntex was the shit, never got stronger faster on anything else. Also ran plenty of deca with nothing and no Deca dick. Never heard of it. Steroids were steroids and to us, they were supposed to make you horny, so we were...makes you wonder.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131