over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Old ones

No bro you were cool, I have just been pretty stressed out the past few weeks with this whole shoulder sprain, and not being able to train upper body is frustrating.

|--[\\\]>------- Whao weights77....chill bro...NO ONE has said you def. have gyno, the 2 who said you MAY have it, or looks like you may.....this is a friendly board and let's not start jumping down ppl's throats.

i see

hey weight thats cool man, also my shoulder has been killing me lately well its my rotaters , but just today i hit shoulders and dude i swear it went away almost i was like wtf , the only thing i couldnt do was side delts with the 45lbs dumbells so i did the machine side delt raise and it felt fn great , sometimes it just takes getting the rust out, but you said you sprained yo shoulder how did that happen man and im sorry to hear that hope it makes a fast recovery peace.

look awsome man, love seeing guys around my age group... good job

HEY WEIGHT, LONG TIME NO HEAR.. good to see ya back.. as for what they others were saying about the nip being "puffy"... just keep a eye on it.. remember, when the "ring" forms it is usually too late.. i too do not suffer much in the way of gyno side ect but, as a precautionary measure i will from now on take a anti e.. when it hits it hits.. your delts are looking great as usual.. the old saying "shoulders make the man" is very on the money.. as for the pain, remember to incorporate rotator exercises a couple of time a week.. at your age, bad shoulders will shorten a hobby/career very quickly.. take the time to do them.. good to have ya back.. btw, i see from the recent pics the quads/ they do not look that bad bro.. just keep on them..

Don't give up bro. Deep tissue massage can work wonders. By the way, your delts and guns look great!!!

Your brother in Christ,

Lucky

hell i havent seen that dude post around here in a year or so. i think he got into a few arguments with people and decided to take soem time away from this board...lol

later,

It was about 50/50. The arguments and I just really didn't have the desire to post on boards in general. I don't really go on boards to find friends because I have found that you can meet some pretty disfunctional people on the net (though you can meet some very good people on the boards-Phil, Vander and Lats are all good people that I have meet on this board as well as many others).
I joined the boards to get a ground base of information from others experiences for example what cycles people were running, why they were running them and what worked best. And then I kinda took it own my own from there to see what I could do with what I learned. So I kinda lost that need to be on the boards every day. Anyway, it is pretty funny because I just got back on the board yesterday to get in touch with a mod that I havn't talked with in a while and I saw this post. For anybody that was wondering I have since recovered fully from my injury, it has been a full 14 months. I have been back in the gym for the past 10 months going at it full. My weight is at an all time high of 252lbs though I am holding lots of water an my bf is probably 12% or better but I still have visible veins and 2 abs. I am stronger than ever and my legs wont stop growing. Pretty much all I wear are sweat or wind pants. LOL...Anyway I am concentraiting my efforts on getting as good as I can get before my next show.

Last edited:
weight77 said:
It was about 50/50. The arguments and I just really didn't have the desire to post on boards in general. I don't really go on boards to find friends because I have found that you can meet some pretty disfunctional people on the net (though you can meet some very good people on the boards-Phil, Vander and Lats are all good people that I have meet on this board as well as many others).
I joined the boards to get a ground base of information from others experiences for example what cycles people were running, why they were running them and what worked best. And then I kinda took it own my own from there to see what I could do with what I learned. So I kinda lost that need to be on the boards every day. Anyway, it is pretty funny because I just got back on the board yesterday to get in touch with a mod that I havn't talked with in a while and I saw this post. For anybody that was wondering I have since recovered fully from my injury, it has been a full 14 months. I have been back in the gym for the past 10 months going at it full. My weight is at an all time high of 252lbs though I am holding lots of water an my bf is probably 12% or better but I still have visible veins and 2 abs. I am stronger than ever and my legs wont stop growing. Pretty much all I wear are sweat or wind pants. LOL...Anyway I am concentraiting my efforts on getting as good as I can get before my next show.
pics?

flexmaster said:
Glad to hear that you made a nice recovery and are back in the swing of things, im sure your a thick bastad at 252lbs loved to see some pics bro peace.

Glad to hear you're still in the saddle.

What's your near term goals?

weight77 said:
Thas what im talking about , you take the good with the bad and keep it moving with Growth. all i can say is based on the things you say, i can tell you know what you need to do . based on your pics your overall structure
and muscle maturity you had then was good and with you now recovered and back in the gym grinding it out already up to 252lbs the growth spurts of Density and Thickness will reveal themselves with no problem. do what you got to do and keep the gains coming

Glad to hear of your recovery. Post some pics when you get the chance.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner