over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Old pic of me 2017 I think, whats my BF% roughly

DrBeefcake777

Banned
I think this pic was taken in June 2017 or maybe early 2018. It was I believe right when I first started back on and hitting the gym again after a long lay-off. I was about 6-8 weeks into Test/EQ 500/400 w maybe some dbol at the beginning.

I didn't quite have abs, I'm pulling my stomach down a little but I got them shortly after but bareky. I was probably 205-210 prob closer to 205 if memory serves correctly. Im 5'10" and started progress pics and failed to update them for myself sadly.

I ate sinewhat ok much of the time, but Im much beefier now and I have the AAS traps and delts now but BF% is close to this, just slightly more. Im closer to 240 now.... ranging from 233-244 usually around 238 and I as curious.

I plan on posting this and my current pics in about a month as a comparison in the member pics forum. Dont go too rough on me, I as just getting back into it them and I want to be lower than this at 220-225% and when I get there I will show im pics forum the difference. COVID quarantine made me fat af so its like I started over just with more muscle bc this was the first cycle that led to my TRT regimen after

Its weird seeing myself without the traps and arms/delts that grew and stuck around in my off time and time away from the gym.

EDIT: Ignore the date its from my GFs iPhone and didnt realize live photos were a thing so I had to convert the file to JPG when she sent the live photo of my dumbass posing as I sent it to herj

Attachments

• IMG_2840.jpg
    IMG_2840.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 374
Without seeing your back and legs id say mid teens if your bottom half is same as your upper half.

Your hand is covering your lower belly, but you can still see fat accumulated there. A lower back shot and legs and glutes would tell you more. I say 13 to 15% is generous without seeing a better full picture front and back.

The chest hair pattern is of more concern than your bf%

I kid, I kid

but seriously.....

Your hand is covering your lower belly, but you can still see fat accumulated there. A lower back shot and legs and glutes would tell you more. I say 13 to 15% is generous without seeing a better full picture front and back.
This^^^ 13-15% my guess is 14

Oh I was thinking closer to 20ish maybe 18. Anyways When I finish this part of my journey I have a fat quarantine pic I will post and where I am now. I just got fat eating shit but had muscle so I think the results will be nice progress.

Im so much smaller here lol. crazy how 15-20 pounds of muscle is bc that roughly how much more I have now, I just wanna lean out but health first have a cardiologist stress test Nov 13th then its full throttle if all goes well

The chest hair pattern is of more concern than your bf%

I kid, I kid

but seriously.....

I keep it usually clean shaven bc I get the Austin Powers heart shaped chest hair hahaha yeeahhhh babbbbyyyyyyyyyyy

Well it did grow in mostly there and all over my stomach. 3 years TRT later it grows everywhere. Shoulders and rear delts now have to br trimmed, some back hair but not much my gf shaves for me

Even before TRT Im a hairy dude so I take clippers to everything. 2-3 guard on forearms, no guard on the midsection.

But yeah its fuller there just not heart shaped

I need a manscaped 3.0 tbh. My clippers have seen better days

The ole' hide the pooch hand lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127