over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OLD QV DECA 300

blackhole

Banned
my bud has an OLD sealed bottle of QV Deca 300. anyone know about the shelf life of nandrolone products? acutally does anyone know if this stuff was good in the first place when it was new. i never took anything from QV other than winny and i liked that. feedback is appreciated

my bud has an OLD sealed bottle of QV Deca 300. anyone know about the shelf life of nandrolone products? acutally does anyone know if this stuff was good in the first place when it was new. i never took anything from QV other than winny and i liked that. feedback is appreciated

I had it back a few years ago. It was great! Don't know about shelf life.

Look at the expiration. Most products I have seen in the past had a expiration a couple years after produced. I think if it was stored in a cool place you should be ok unless it expired like 2 years ago then I personally wouldn't
Tundra

There should be date on the bottle something like 11-09..... but I belive even if its expired all that happens is it just starts to lose some of its effect, not that I would ever tell anyone to take something that was expired

sorry i am an idiot i forgot to post the expiration - 9/2006. i guess even more than the expiring bit is the question of legitimacy. i took some QV test back in the day and it SUCKED, but i took some QV winny and it rocked. so thanks to those who posted already and any more input would be appreciated

exp dates are not a guide as to when the gear goes bad. Only when it should be sold by. If your bottle of deca says 9/2006 it is still good as long as it hasnt been exposed to harsh heat on a consistent basis ( which it prolly hasnt). Gear doesnt magically dissappear as soon as the exp hits.

Whether it was good in the first place? YES.
I took 2/3 cc(ml) of QV Deca300 per week and it worked great.
QV was awesome gear, all the Mexican vets were awesome that I tried.
Tt, QV, DENKALL WAS THE SHIT,

Just like IP was bashed but now is vindicated, Mexican vet labs were being bashed at a time when I thought they were as good as any human grade.

I have expired QV prop still shrink wrapped. Someone posted on OLM the other day an article that said the expiration dates are FDA mandated but that most drugs are good 15 years or more.

The last part about shelf-life was hearsay.

The first part about QV is first-hand experience from me. But I am a fictional character. :rolleyes:

agreed. Mexican labs were great. i used them all at one time or another. Never had any problem with them whatsoever. Dunno about IP though. From personal experiences his orals worked well but his injectables were hit or miss at best.

QV DECA 300

was great stuff and exp dates dont matter much unless its like 5 years over

Whether it was good in the first place? YES.
I took 2/3 cc(ml) of QV Deca300 per week and it worked great.
QV was awesome gear, all the Mexican vets were awesome that I tried.
Tt, QV, DENKALL WAS THE SHIT,

Just like IP was bashed but now is vindicated, Mexican vet labs were being bashed at a time when I thought they were as good as any human grade.

I have expired QV prop still shrink wrapped. Someone posted on OLM the other day an article that said the expiration dates are FDA mandated but that most drugs are good 15 years or more.

The last part about shelf-life was hearsay.

The first part about QV is first-hand experience from me. But I am a fictional character. :rolleyes:

I still wish I could get some of that cheap as dirt, nasty tasting reforvit 50cc bottle.
Los Alzanes Granero in TJ used to be the Mecca of Vet gear!

sorry i am an idiot i forgot to post the expiration - 9/2006. i guess even more than the expiring bit is the question of legitimacy. i took some QV test back in the day and it SUCKED, but i took some QV winny and it rocked. so thanks to those who posted already and any more input would be appreciated

Throw it away!:ac:ion-sm

I never tried Mex gear. I saw many posts where people raved about the deca as being good.

qv used to have a 50ml jug of deca 200 :eek:

the old QV mex DECA was very good product.

hey if alin says its good i have full confidence in his opinion. thanks for all the replys guys the information is appreciated :)

dont throw it away!

let me have it! shit its perfectly fine.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner