over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Old school body builders

Keep in mind also fellas that food today has more chemicals, preservatives, etc. All that leads to increased estrogen, maybe even hair issues etc. It is just in the last few years that people are starting to take notice of such things. Think about the fact that kids are hitting puberty faster than ever before. Why... the hormones in food, products we use etc. Might explain why 20 year olds on BB.com end up with gyno after one cycle of designer steroids.:lightbulb:

This may be an asinine question, but how does a hormone given to an animal, which has a limited and set active life, become metbolozed and used by said animal and then become absorbed into said human and continue its hormonal actions. Its kinda like saying if some killed and ate only bbers that its stands to reason they would be huge bc of the hormones contained inthe meat they are ingesting.

Keep in mind also fellas that food today has more chemicals, preservatives, etc. All that leads to increased estrogen, maybe even hair issues etc. It is just in the last few years that people are starting to take notice of such things. Think about the fact that kids are hitting puberty faster than ever before. Why... the hormones in food, products we use etc. Might explain why 20 year olds on BB.com end up with gyno after one cycle of designer steroids.:lightbulb:

Makes sense with now all the boy bands and men wearing women's jeans calling them "skinny jeans" to not make them feminine, lol!

Don't believe that for a second. I've read articles indicating men now have much lower test...toxins seem not to raise test but raise estrogen.

The hormone metabolites are what is in the food, not the hormone itself. We don't know how they affect us, if they affect us at all. I personally don't care about the hormones in meat, I don't think its as bad as its made up to be.
The real problem is plastics IMO.
Boys are not hitting puberty as fast or as hard because of phytoestrogens and xenoestrogens from things like soy and plastics. They are becoming more androgynous.
You wouldn't believe how much crap is in the plastic bottles that everyone drinks and reuses constantly.

The hormone metabolites are what is in the food, not the hormone itself. We don't know how they affect us, if they affect us at all. I personally don't care about the hormones in meat, I don't think its as bad as its made up to be.
The real problem is plastics IMO.
Boys are not hitting puberty as fast or as hard because of phytoestrogens and xenoestrogens from things like soy and plastics. They are becoming more androgynous.
You wouldn't believe how much crap is in the plastic bottles that everyone drinks and reuses constantly.

Your theory on plastics may be true. On the other hand, I am amazed at the advanced athleticism of high school and college football players, for example. Back in the 70's, it was rare to see a 300 pound lineman. Now, it is rare that a lineman is less than 300 pounds...and they are a lot faster and more agile than in the 70's.

i can't speak for anyone else but Primo kept me from getting gyno back then and it was easy to find and cheap...everything else was the same...even gh was available from eastern country's from cadavers...

We know they used Dbol so why no Gyno? Did they use high test?

Im curious myself. Look at arnold. That guy was monsterous. He was def on gear all year long

I wasn't around back then, but word on the street is that arnold used lots of primo, deca, and dbol. I have never heard of him using test. Primo and dbol would be a good combo if you had to go without test. Estrogen comes from the dbol and primo keeps the gyno away much more than test would.

The dbol estrogen would be negated by primo? Sounds like it would have to a pretty low DBOL dose.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner