over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

..."Old school Class"...

keepittous

Registered
As many of you know we live in a world where most people would rather walk over you then help you up of the floor. A lot of people seam only to do things for other people if it benefits them or makes them money in some way...!
....Well today I am here saying "Wow" to my self that there are still some class act people out there that really do offer wisdom and help because they are truly nice people.... I want to say a special thanks to Emeric Delczeg he was kind enough to make time and have a 30min phone conversation with me about some tips and tricks for being full and looking dry for show day and explained the whole reason why the LBA's are superior to whey proteins..Smart guy and has a lot of experience..wish I know 1/2 of what he forgot..Truly a personal, friendly guy...
Also Phil Hernon who always makes the list and has been dealing with mine and 500 hundread other people's....OMG I am freaking out..Phil I need to look my best I am 2-weeks out and I don't want to mess this up.....putting his right foot forward to help us and calm our nerves..Again going out of his way with fast response e-mails or call backs when the list is 300pages long..........Two Class act guys that I wanted to say a special thanks too...
...I also know there are many other on this board that are the same way and we really are grateful for having such a great forum with such great guys...Thanks Big A.. I have been a member since 2005 and have seen this sit grow tremendously now practically 10x the member list in 5 years so keep up the great work and congrats..

As many of you know we live in a world where most people would rather walk over you then help you up of the floor. A lot of people seam only to do things for other people if it benefits them or makes them money in some way...!
....Well today I am here saying "Wow" to my self that there are still some class act people out there that really do offer wisdom and help because they are truly nice people.... I want to say a special thanks to Emeric Delczeg he was kind enough to make time and have a 30min phone conversation with me about some tips and tricks for being full and looking dry for show day and explained the whole reason why the LBA's are superior to whey proteins..Smart guy and has a lot of experience..wish I know 1/2 of what he forgot..Truly a personal, friendly guy...
Also Phil Hernon who always makes the list and has been dealing with mine and 500 hundread other people's....OMG I am freaking out..Phil I need to look my best I am 2-weeks out and I don't want to mess this up.....putting his right foot forward to help us and calm our nerves..Again going out of his way with fast response e-mails or call backs when the list is 300pages long..........Two Class act guys that I wanted to say a special thanks too...
...I also know there are many other on this board that are the same way and we really are grateful for having such a great forum with such great guys...Thanks Big A.. I have been a member since 2005 and have seen this sit grow tremendously now practically 10x the member list in 5 years so keep up the great work and congrats..

x2 im am now a much healthier much leaner man because of Phil... Thank you..

Well

x2 im am now a much healthier much leaner man because of Phil... Thank you..

Well, as that group from my town, The Gym Class Heroes, says.........gotta carry UPSTATE on our backs :) That's what we do around here .........U know how it is, keep up the god work man........PM me if needed

Just wanted to put this back up on the first page....

Keepittous practices what he preaches. He is one of the nicest guys i've ever met. He is more than willing to share his time; he has taught me a ton in the short time i've known him.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131