over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Old school memories...

Pissbrainiac259

Registered
How many of you all remember these figure/fitness athletes back in the early 2000's?

1421716901024 edit.jpg

1421716901414 b.jpg

Remember this hottie?

That was a good time.

You know every generation says there’s was the best. Looking back at it I can see the argument. 60’s,70’s,80’s,90’s, then till about 2005. All had a valid argument.

It was exciting when I would go to the grocery store and see the new months muscle mags. I would eat that shit up. Re-read it until the next one. Hang up the pages on my wall.

I look around the gym and everyone is on there phones. Everyone films themselves; carry around a tripod or selfies stick. Have there friends film there sets.

It deeply saddens me the state of the world is. House prices, gas prices, groceries chicken breast 5.99lb. People who work a full time job, two household incomes can’t afford a house.

I have no idea what the fuck happend.

Those old school pics posted up by the OP brought me back to a better time.

Is Kelly Ryan out these days?

I somehow found Monica Brant's IG a few weeks ago. Its really strange seeing these icons older, especially the ones that can't let go and start injecting their faces to shit with botox and fillers.

Is Kelly Ryan out these days?

I somehow found Monica Brant's IG a few weeks ago. Its really strange seeing these icons older, especially the ones that can't let go and start injecting their faces to shit with botox and fillers.
Yes, Ryan's been out since 2017. She keeps a very low profile and isn't involved in the industry.

She was a little before my time but Ahmo Hight.
Yes! I recall having a number of pics of her saved on a few floppy disks back in my high school days, haha.
Then:
42ed9490796a6a07f36225218c9ce6ec.jpg
More recently :( :

Another trip down memory lane...

NPC News Dec 2005.jpg

Don't forget Vicky Pratt.

I still have several comic book boxes full of old school bb'ing magazines and newsletters from the late 90s to mid-2000s. Also have a ton of pics from various bb'ing expos from the early 2000's.

How many of you all remember these figure/fitness athletes back in the early 2000's?

View attachment 157135
Bro I used to party with Craig and Kelly in 2002-2003 if I remember right on the Years and they were fucking insane and Craig can fucking fight like no shit as a Marine who loves to fight I was fresh out in late 2002 hyper aggressive and Craig would make me look timid, only wilder guy I ever partied with was Palumbo well and Stan McQuay was pretty nuts as far as partying Craig was the only guy the would knuckle up and mind you I’m like under 25 with these guys just learning the whole game. I’ll tell what’s interesting believe it or not are Kelly’s fitness routines i generally am there to see the open men, my clients, and I’m out but the fitness chics back then make Olympic gymnasts look unimpressive imo.

Bro I used to party with Craig and Kelly in 2002-2003 if I remember right on the Years and they were fucking insane and Craig can fucking fight like no shit as a Marine who loves to fight I was fresh out in late 2002 hyper aggressive and Craig would make me look timid, only wilder guy I ever partied with was Palumbo well and Stan McQuay was pretty nuts as far as partying Craig was the only guy the would knuckle up and mind you I’m like under 25 with these guys just learning the whole game. I’ll tell what’s interesting believe it or not are Kelly’s fitness routines i generally am there to see the open men, my clients, and I’m out but the fitness chics back then make Olympic gymnasts look unimpressive imo.

I personally hung out with Craig and Kelly a couple of times. They were hella cool. I also personally knew and had the cell # to several other pros back in 2003-2005ish.

If I can get enough requests, I will dig up the old mags and pictures to post.

I personally hung out with Craig and Kelly a couple of times. They were hella cool. I also personally knew and had the cell # to several other pros back in 2003-2005ish.
Yea bzmack in the early 2000s especially if you were a source getting linked up with pros was very common. Huge night club parties especially in Miami at Nationals, Dallas and Vegas were hot spots too. I don’t know many of the current pros a lot of guys hanging out with guys kinda went away and I’m not sure why. But all of us still stay in touch if not loosely and seeing each other at shows, the guys from the early 2000s were a different crowd there are a few guys now that are chill but less so. Maybe bc the sport is bigger now I’m not quite sure, maybe social media is why,

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws