over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Old School: Nolvadex on cycle

This is an option I have really been weighing the last year or so. I just wonder if it is enough when approaching test usage @ 400, 600, 800+mg. Highly unlikely. And you guys feel better and have no gyno...even boosted lipids and other factors but it's circulating estrogen that wreaks havoc and causes major health issues. From that standpoint, I don't think Nolva is going to be much help regarding those issues.

I always pull bloods on cypionate after 3.5 days...occasionally 4 because I figure the test is around its peak and after 4-6 weeks, levels are mostly stabilized. My estradiol sensitive on just 200mg weekly (100mg - 2x) is 68 without ai or serms.

Probably going up to a gram of test and 20 mg of nolvadex is not going to be enough. But on 300 test, 300 NPP, 600 Mast E and 40 mg/d T-bol and 20 mg/d Nolvadex works wonders for me. But hey, our physiology differs so much from person to person it's tough to really prescribe some dose a priori. If you want to run 1250 mg Test, 500 deca and 100 mg/d Anadrol that is something different.

But hey, I'm sure some 270 lbs semi pro will screetch to the bottom of his posing trunks that nolvadex is useless while he does his 3 grams a week cycle with 18 iu GH a day and 60iu of insulin.

nolvadex on TRT

If running TRT, do you guys think 10mg of nolvadex daily would be a good starting point?

If running TRT, do you guys think 10mg of nolvadex daily would be a good starting point?

10-20mg and maybe some Zinc Picolinate. (30-50mg)

Not if you don't require it.

You need to get BW done on TRT and go from there.

Not if you don't require it.

You need to get BW done on TRT and go from there.

I'm fully aware of that. I always do, but have been using aromasin and was thinking of switching to nolvadex, therefore I was trying to see what a good starting dose may be while on TRT, then confirm through blood work.

I'm fully aware of that. I always do, but have been using aromasin and was thinking of switching to nolvadex, therefore I was trying to see what a good starting dose may be while on TRT, then confirm through blood work.

10mg/ED Tamox.

Rolaxifene may be a better option again, due to less damage on lipids.

I prefer tamox on cycle as it seems to do a better job of blocking all E sides without sides that are noticable. If on high test (600-1200) I'll add in aromasin MWF.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

10mg/ED Tamox.

Rolaxifene may be a better option again, due to less damage on lipids.

Thanks man. I appreciate the response. I have read some on Rolaxifine, but will need to look more into it. What could be a good dose to start with?

Last edited:
Bump for my last question. Isn’t there concern regarding long term use of Nolvadex and cancer incidence?

Bump for my last question. Isn’t there concern regarding long term use of Nolvadex and cancer incidence?

Tamoxifen is a very researched drug actually. In studies lasting 10 or so years, no adverse/significant side effects have been reported.

You need to think of the cumulative dosage you're going to be using over years and years.

I think a lot of people could change their TRT regimen and not need anti-estrogen Related drugs.

I scanned through this briefly. It is a review of studies that focus on carcinogenic properties and mechanisms in tamoxifen. So I went to one of the articles cited to see what dose was used to induce the observed carcinogenic effect. It was 20 mg/kg body weight by gavage for 6 weeks in rats. They on average metabolize 9 times as fast as humans. So that would be similar to 220 mg/d in a 100 kg BBer for 6 weeks. Now also take into account that the rats used in the study have different susceptibilities to cancer than humans and the rats used,Lambda/lacI Transgenic Rats, are used in studies that target cancer. The lambda/lacI transgenic system puts in place a hypermutable gene that can be used to assess mutagenicity of a toxin. So, essentially, what I am saying is that we have to be careful about taking the meaning of studies as directly extra palatable to human dose, human system and diseases correlate to these drugs based on animal studies.

But hey, tomorrow I might have. liver cancer from my neglect of aromatase inhibitors due to my love of SERMS. But at least for now I will stick with my tamoxifen.

Nolvadex does have AI properties. It's a very good choice for the reasons listed in this thread. I have used Nolvadex on cycle for many years. Although I don't use it on every cycle. Just as I just posted in an aromasin thread I use that as well but again not for every cycle. I like to use 20mg Nolvadex or 12.5mg aromasin on cycle. My choice depends upon the compounds and doses I am running. Many times I don't use anything but I monitor blood levels and will add something in (one of the two) if needed. On a high dosed cycle I will either use a higher dose of aromasin or a combo of 20mg nolva and 12.5mg aromasin daily.

On TRT I don't use either as I don't need them.

I would let your labs dictate whether you need anything on TRT. I feel that AI's are way over prescribed for TRT.

Agreed.

Probably going up to a gram of test and 20 mg of nolvadex is not going to be enough. But on 300 test, 300 NPP, 600 Mast E and 40 mg/d T-bol and 20 mg/d Nolvadex works wonders for me. But hey, our physiology differs so much from person to person it's tough to really prescribe some dose a priori. If you want to run 1250 mg Test, 500 deca and 100 mg/d Anadrol that is something different.

But hey, I'm sure some 270 lbs semi pro will screetch to the bottom of his posing trunks that nolvadex is useless while he does his 3 grams a week cycle with 18 iu GH a day and 60iu of insulin.

That's why I think it's wise to use a combo of nolva and aromasin for guys using very high doses. They can still use the lowest effective dose but 20mg nolva with say 2 grams of test won't be enough and there will need to be some control over aromatization. Everyone will need to find out what dose (if any) is needed but I think even 12.5mg aromasin (with 20mg Nolvadex) ed could be enough for many people. That way they still minimize the side effects many get from high doses of AI's. I personally get no bad side effects from nolva but again everyone is different. Definitely no one size fits all and blood work is needed for everyone to access what they need to be doing.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear