over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Old School: Nolvadex on cycle

That's why I think it's wise to use a combo of nolva and aromasin for guys using very high doses. They can still use the lowest effective dose but 20mg nolva with say 2 grams of test won't be enough and there will need to be some control over aromatization. Everyone will need to find out what dose (if any) is needed but I think even 12.5mg aromasin (with 20mg Nolvadex) ed could be enough for many people. That way they still minimize the side effects many get from high doses of AI's. I personally get no bad side effects from nolva but again everyone is different. Definitely no one size fits all and blood work is needed for everyone to access what they need to be doing.

It really depends on your physiology and that seems to change with age. Each of us as individuals it seems have to dial in what works through experimentation. I keep logs to help. 1/2 the guys are sort of lost in my opinion and just use randomly or judge by whatever the latest and loudest guy on the most popular forum recommends. What complicates even more is that most of us are risk takers and experimentalists. So, always looking for the better result even if it's a little crazy. I just did a 10 week cycle and dropped 4% BF and added back a fair bit of muscle from memory. So much of it's diet. Some much of it's training and then there is the chemical side of things. to me it seems the best approach is to find maximum anabolism with the least side effects. Lately that has included nolvadex adn AI's pretty routinely now give me sides. So I have my tool box of stuff that does the bit I want but then again in a couple months after my little break who knows what I'll do. If I'm conservative I'll keep with the nolva and my best bag of AAS plus a bit of this and that peptide and hormone.

From decades ago I found the harder I can train, the better I can recover, the better I got and that meant low side effects and retaining some athleticism. That means that minimal sides is paramount. Outside of that and the game of chemical warfare will take you down sooner than you like.

We are a bunch of mental cases but hey here we are at our favorite clubhouse or is it an insane asylum.

I had never even considered using Nolvadex until Rex Feral made those posts about how great it is. I looked up possible sides and saw lower libido though, so that kind of scared me. Do you guys notice any loss of libido or erections on nolvadex?

I had never even considered using Nolvadex until Rex Feral made those posts about how great it is. I looked up possible sides and saw lower libido though, so that kind of scared me. Do you guys notice any loss of libido or erections on nolvadex?

I did but not as bad as with an AI.

Noticed nothing, with an AI a little less but still not bad.

There might be but I don't think it is a dominant factor in the picture at least for me. AI, forget it. Crashed estrogen means no sex drive and poor erections.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131