over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Old School Stories

No worries.. I was going to talk about dave anyways., lol.

I could honestly fill this thread with about 15 pages of posts. Im not kidding. Probably would not make me very popular with the guys who are still out there and around...especially with how much people love to cut and paste.

If you get a chance would love to read

Yeah Upjohn Cyp, Syntex Anadrol. What was that Winny water based jug with the horses head on it? Just remember that burned like a mother when injected. Sten amps from Mexico by the caseload. Redi-Ject harpoons. :D

I also remember reusing pins over and over and over. For me, pins were tougher to come by, than gear!!

I remember all those. First cycle I did was in 1986 of just D-bol I think it was $20 then Upjohn Cyp I loved cyp back then. I put on 20 lbs with just one 10cc bottle. The harpoons were ridiculous and I actually used them. I do recall using the equipoise jug but it was only 50mg/cc. And Finaject which was vet parabolan. They said back then Finaject heals your joints! Only pharma grade back then. That was before the control act of 1990? Read the underground steroids handbook by Dan Duchaine. Good old days.

Yes, I was just like you. Always on my bike. Crawling through sewer pipes and having roman candle wars!

I thought we were the only ones who did roman candle wars. Bottle rocket wars too. I was 10 in 1977.

I remember all those. First cycle I did was in 1986 of just D-bol I think it was $20 then Upjohn Cyp I loved cyp back then. I put on 20 lbs with just one 10cc bottle. The harpoons were ridiculous and I actually used them. I do recall using the equipoise jug but it was only 50mg/cc. And Finaject which was vet parabolan. They said back then Finaject heals your joints! Only pharma grade back then. That was before the control act of 1990? Read the underground steroids handbook by Dan Duchaine. Good old days.

That Equipoise was really good too, didn't need much to grow. Think the brand I used was called Ganabol 50. Came from Brazil I think, or somewhere in South America. Lots of the stuff around where I lived was vet grade. Still good stuff though, no troubles with getting an abscess.

This was back in the early 90's at the legendary Quads gym, not the north side one, but the true hardcore, original in Calumet City IL where the likes of many powerlifters like Ed Coan Train along with a lot of top level bodybuilders... The gym is now closed...

Anyway, one night a group of national level competitors were in the gym posing in the mirror... Zuhir was there, he's a short, very thick, muscular Arabian dude, funny as hell, has a heavy, almost black accent, kind of like Prince Nasser Ahmed, the boxer...

Zu uses a lot of profanity and racial slurs, but he sounds funny so it's acceptable, not really offensive, even though he calls people he just met said words...

He also owned a liquor store at the time, in one of Chicago's worst neighborhoods on the South side, in Roseland... So one day, he took in some older dude from his store, he was probably in his late 40's, skinny, Chris Rock type of build to work out with him... So the older gentleman was on the side doing curls...

Then Zu and Chucky Durr, (some of you may remember him, a pretty good national level competitor) and two other big guys were in front of the mirror posing, all of them were massive! It looked an Olympia line up to most casual onlookers... So then the older guy come from where he was doing curls and said... "man... I'm bigger than all these niggas" he took off his shirt, dropped his pants to his ankles and started posing in front of them mirror with them, his timing was impeccable... Needless to say, things got a lot less serious from then on...

To this day me and my younger brother still remember and laugh about that, we randomly bring that up if we go to watch or show, or just whenever... :D

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear