over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Old School Supplements

Ya. It was some homeopathic shit in a glass vial bottle with a dropper. Tasted like wAtered down everclear. I’m not sure if it worked but Remember feeling pretty ramped up on it and it was not cheap. Lol you can’t buy it anymore so it was probably good stuff. That was 1994

Some of the Weider weight gainers I had reminded me a lot of cake batter.
Yeah, the weight gainer was like that and Iove cake batter!

Hot stuff
Hot sauce - it came in a bottle with flames around it. Liquid totally tasted like ass..I believe it was a thermogenic with yohimbine in it-- def needed to shake it before using. I use to keep it in my locker at school and would take a shot right before open weight room in the school gym after school.
Also, had a friend of friend of a friend who would sell me all kinds of Twin Lab stuff that he "got" from GNC. I remember waiting every other Monday for him to come in my 9th grade home room with his school bag filled with bottles. It was all Twin Lab stuff--totally forget what it was, but some were wafers, some big pills, some liquid.
Always wanted cybergenics-- never had the $$ for it.
Later on loved ripped fuel and vpx clebuterex
Also, anybody else remember going into a GNC and looking at the stuff in the sealed glass case that needed a key to open. Thinking, man, that's the real shit!!

Remember when Metabolol 2 was the pinnacle of bodybuilding science?

My dad popped salt tablets like candy.

This is not related to the main topic in a direct way, and in no meaning I am hijacking this thread, but the other day I was browsing on the web, and stumbled into an article on a lawsuit where Joe Weider(speaking of old school supplements)was involved which states then following:

CONCLUSIONS OF LAW
The Respondent under the names and addresses Joe Weider, 25 Maple Street and 55 Maple Street, Norwood, New Jersey 07648; Weider Distributors, Inc., 25 Maple Street, Norwood, New Jersey 07648; Weider Barbell Co., 1220 5th Street, Santa Monica, California 90401; Joe Weider Crash Weight Department, 531 32nd Street, Union City, New Jersey 07087; Joe Weider Crash-Weight Plan, 801 Palisade Avenue, Union City, New Jersey 07087; Weider Food Supplements, Inc.; Weider Sporting Goods; Weider Barbell Co., Inc.; and Joe Weider, all at 21100 Erwin Street, Woodland Hills, California 91364, is engaged in conducting a scheme or device for obtaining money or property through the mails by means of false representations within the meaning of 39 U. S. Code. 3005.
Proposed findings of fact, conclusions of law and supporting briefs have been submitted by the parties. To the extent herein indicated these proposed findings of fact and conclusions of law are adopted. Otherwise, such proposed findings of fact and conclusions of law are rejected for the reasons stated or because they are immaterial.
An order of the type provided by 39 U. S. Code 3005, substantially in the form attached, should be issued against all of the foregoing names employed in the conduct of the unlawful business herein found.

This is not related to the main topic in a direct way, and in no meaning I am hijacking this thread, but the other day I was browsing on the web, and stumbled into an article on a lawsuit where Joe Weider(speaking of old school supplements)was involved which states then following:

CONCLUSIONS OF LAW
The Respondent under the names and addresses Joe Weider, 25 Maple Street and 55 Maple Street, Norwood, New Jersey 07648; Weider Distributors, Inc., 25 Maple Street, Norwood, New Jersey 07648; Weider Barbell Co., 1220 5th Street, Santa Monica, California 90401; Joe Weider Crash Weight Department, 531 32nd Street, Union City, New Jersey 07087; Joe Weider Crash-Weight Plan, 801 Palisade Avenue, Union City, New Jersey 07087; Weider Food Supplements, Inc.; Weider Sporting Goods; Weider Barbell Co., Inc.; and Joe Weider, all at 21100 Erwin Street, Woodland Hills, California 91364, is engaged in conducting a scheme or device for obtaining money or property through the mails by means of false representations within the meaning of 39 U. S. Code. 3005.
Proposed findings of fact, conclusions of law and supporting briefs have been submitted by the parties. To the extent herein indicated these proposed findings of fact and conclusions of law are adopted. Otherwise, such proposed findings of fact and conclusions of law are rejected for the reasons stated or because they are immaterial.
An order of the type provided by 39 U. S. Code 3005, substantially in the form attached, should be issued against all of the foregoing names employed in the conduct of the unlawful business herein found.

What exactly was going on in that situation?

Let's see, I'll be turning 41 this month, so not that long ago, but back in the summer before my senior year in high school '97 - '98, I put on about 30 pounds naturally, went from 140 to 175 over the summer. Was doing the Muscletech contest where you were supposed to win money and I think a date with a fitness model.lol. Stupid 18 year old kid.haha. I was taking hydroxycut, acetabolan and creatine and force feeding Mcdonals 20 piece nuggets and pb&j sandwiches.lol Later i recall getting into the Bill Phillip's stuff and Myoplex. When I got older I did try one pro hormone, 1-methyltest. Didnt get much from it but felt sick the entire time and my tolerance for orals was never the same after that. Shit was harsh. I miss the hydroxycut and ripped fuel with ephedra alkaloids. The primatene tablets with ephedrine hcl just isnt the same.

Dessicated liver and Brewers yeast...Gironda recommended gelatin for it's collagen...The protein powders did not mix even in a blender...I just went " Rocky" with raw eggs...
Dave:

I remember my protein basically being the consistency of sawdust. It didn't actually "mix" but formed more of a "suspension" in the liquid medium if you could drink it down before gravity acted on it.

Dave:

I remember my protein basically being the consistency of sawdust. It didn't actually "mix" but formed more of a "suspension" in the liquid medium if you could drink it down before gravity acted on it.
Exactly. I remember having to constantly stir it to keep it suspended. Flavor wasn't terrible for me.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws