over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Old School Supplements

I miss the Legal Gear stuff. I still use Methyl1T every now and again. Stuff is a bit wet but strength and muscle gains are superior to Dbol for myself.

I also still use the current rendition of Ultimate Orange by Hi-Tech because I'd always wished that I had experienced the original, which was before my time lol.a
Methyl masterdrol and 1 alpha was kick ass products

I miss epistane

Epistane was so popular I'm surprised I'm not seeing anyone offer this again. I think it would be a huge seller. Maybe the raw's aren't available?

Ephedrine (still my fav pre-workout, nothing comes close), Ultimate Orange, Pro Complex, Prolab used to make a meal replacement that was something like Apple Cinnamon Flavor and it was absolutely delicious.

This should be fun, although most of you younger guys wont recognize this stuff. Im 50 and been at this game for literally 35 years. When I was a teen we only had Weider, MD, Flex and a few other random paperback mags as our guidance. No internet obviously. We were left to thumb through the mags and send off for mail order supplements. Ill hit ya'll with a couple that were big back then. Cybergenics (RIP Franco Santoriello), Hot Stuff, Smilax, Yohimbe and later on Andro. Throw out your old school "supplements" for a trip down memory lane.
when did Franco die?

Havent been in the game as long as some of you but i used to use Ultimate Orange before wrestling matches in high school, god I loved that stuff!

There was also this ephedra drink GNC used to sell out of their coolers, can’t remember the name. When the ban was going to happen i went around to every GNC in the area and bought out their entire stock, that lasted me through my first year in college. My last half case my dorm mate moved out and “accidentally” took it with him, I called him up and threatened his entire family’s existence drove an hour to meet him up to get it back!

Haha good times!

Going back a long long time ago. And I know protein supplements have become way better
but this is what I remember using, Bob Hoffman’s ‘Hi-Protein’ protein powder. Nasty tasting
stuff. Don’t remember the ingredients, but probably not the best. He also had a fish-based
protein power which was even worse tasting :(

Anybody remember this?

Since then, I have tried the latest and the ‘greatest’ protein supplement’s with zero results
but they did taste better.

What worked best for me were real whole foods.

Historically interesting: https://physicalculturestudy.com/2016/06/15/soy-science-and-selling-bob-hoffmans-hi-proteen-powder/

proteen.gif

Going back a long long time ago. And I know protein supplements have become way better
but this is what I remember using, Bob Hoffman’s ‘Hi-Protein’ protein powder. Nasty tasting
stuff. Don’t remember the ingredients, but probably not the best. He also had a fish-based
protein power which was even worse tasting :(

Anybody remember this?

Since then, I have tried the latest and the ‘greatest’ protein supplement’s with zero results
but they did taste better.

What worked best for me were real whole foods.

Historically interesting: https://physicalculturestudy.com/2016/06/15/soy-science-and-selling-bob-hoffmans-hi-proteen-powder/

View attachment 114860

I wasn't around then, but how expensive were supplements? Reason I ask is because I was watching a video of Blairs powder from back in the day, it was the same price protein powder is now! Maybe more! I imagine not very affordable for most...

Edit $5 a pound back then.

Older school products would include liver tablets and gelatin.

I wasn't around then, but how expensive were supplements? Reason I ask is because I was watching a video of Blairs powder from back in the day, it was the same price protein powder is now! Maybe more! I imagine not very affordable for most...

$4, roughly $40 in current money?

Older school products would include liver tablets and gelatin.

Yea, desiccated live tablets. Gironda got me started on this. The worst
farts ever :( Ate them several times a day by the handful. Again
zero results.

$4, roughly $40 in current money?

Yea, desiccated live tablets. Gironda got me started on this. The worst
farts ever :( Ate them several times a day by the handful. Again
zero results.

Normally I'm proud of my farts, but the ones you have on liver tabs will have you running away from yourself.

Still alive to the best of my knowledge. Maybe he has passed since below.

Good podcast here:

No shit, kids taking andro whatever because it was at GNC and blowing the hell up. I'm glad I never really paid much attention to them, they looked like they had a lot of side effects and I was crispy clean.

we make it like once very 18months as it sits for so long! lol
its always available to us....
very little demand

I wasn't a big fan myself. I never noticed much from EPI. It was one of things your either loved or you didn't. I am surprised that there's so little demand when I hear it mentioned so frequently.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131