over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Old School Supplements

chingaling

Registered
Newbies
This should be fun, although most of you younger guys wont recognize this stuff. Im 50 and been at this game for literally 35 years. When I was a teen we only had Weider, MD, Flex and a few other random paperback mags as our guidance. No internet obviously. We were left to thumb through the mags and send off for mail order supplements. Ill hit ya'll with a couple that were big back then. Cybergenics (RIP Franco Santoriello), Hot Stuff, Smilax, Yohimbe and later on Andro. Throw out your old school "supplements" for a trip down memory lane.

I wasn't around when they were popular, but I could seek out and buy liver tabs and really swore by them. Was obsessed more with old school bodybuilding, the way they ate, the supplements they used, etc. I couldn't tell you if the damn things worked, hell, I was also probably eating 500g protein at the time, too.

I got taken my the Cybergenics kit when I was about 17-18. I had just bought a pair of Guess jeans at the mall and I walked into a GNC and picked up the Cybergenics kit and was looking at it. The lady working there told me if I bought that kit those jeans weren't going to fit me anymore I would get so big. She held the kit and I came back with $160. Man did I get suckered :)

Ephedrine, Clenbuterol, Ultimate Orange, Creatine, Vanadyl Sulfate and a shit ton of Whey protein was my sups back in the late 80's when all that was legal and found everywhere.

Dibencozide-Boron-Vanadyl Sulfate-Bull Testicle-Gamma Oryzanol-Smilax

I’ve always heard the Hot Stuff had Dbol in it

I heard that too but assure you all the jugs I bought didn't have any DBOL in them and I bought a ton. I actually loved the taste of Hot Stuff in orange juice (the orange juice made it more anabolic LOL)

I miss the Legal Gear stuff. I still use Methyl1T every now and again. Stuff is a bit wet but strength and muscle gains are superior to Dbol for myself.

I also still use the current rendition of Ultimate Orange by Hi-Tech because I'd always wished that I had experienced the original, which was before my time lol.a

Anyone remember when MM2K touted that HMB felt like Deca? :ROFLMAO:

Phosphagain and something called Muscle Mix... and my favorite bodybuilder back then was a guy named Vic Richards. I dont even think he competed he was just a MONSTER!

High dose chromium picolinate for fat loss.

smilax,designer whey,eca stack.ripped force the good one.thermo force , heavyweight gainer 900, carbo force, creatine when it first hit, hmb lol, I was too chicken to mess with ultimate orange the original lol

I got my whole helicopter logging crew hooked on ultimate Orange and hottstuff xxx one winter in Wenatchee snow logging it was brutal business. Both the pilots were coming to my hotel room early before work like rack heads and they were having shakes w me w ultimate orange/hot stuff and these deer antler drops I was getting from the health food store and these black gel tabs with gold metallic specks in them I threw those in there too think they were smilax. Hair on everybody was standing on end after the “mystery drink. Lol good times.

Anyone remember “UP YOUR GAS”? Lol powerful stuff and Twin labs Original Ripped fuel too they also went in the “mystery drink” and often a few mini thins as well Little did everyone know just exactly how close we really were to really being tweaked out lol

I remember when supplements were Weider Anabolic Mega-Pack and Liver Tabs.
LOL, I'm old.

weider-anabolic-megapak.JPG

Let’s see, designer protein (unflavored), ultimate orange, diet/ripped fuel, all those abb drinks sold at the gym. vanadyl sulfate from sportpharma, purewhey from prolab, Champion nutrition proscore 100 and ast vyopro. I would get creatine directly from anabol naturals (spoon full on my tongue, then grape juice to wash it down), thermadrene from sportpharma was amazing, and one of the best otc fat burners ever made point blank period adipokinetix from syntrax...that was effing incredible!! Used to get osmo products from a buddy of mine that had a store, he had it before most heard of them. Metrx of course, and from twin labs fuel plex.

of course all the homeopathic crap that claimed to be as good as gear, that was all over the back pages in the mags...dibencozide that was an “alternative for dianabol” lol, boron was another one that they claimed worked just like steroids but legal. I could go on for ever, it was a fun time!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws