over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Old Schooler needs New School Advice regarding needle size

gomcapt

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Newbies
I'll try to make this short as possible. Started this game around 2001 with 18 gauge 1 1/2 inch. Over time it felt like heaven getting to 25 gauge 1 inch. I see a lot of guys nowadays using much smaller sizes and claiming everything is good to go. School me please. What size needles are now reasonable to use for IM injections? I'm about to switch back to an EOD scheme and I'm curious as to how small I can go. I don't mind continuing 25g for IM but my 31g for hgh sub Q is awesome. What are pros/cons for going smaller and what kind of experience/protocols is the rest of this board using? Example: how small gauge size can I reasonably go for common areas? (glutes, delts, quads) Thanks in advance anyone who takes the time to answer some older guy's questions!

Get yourself some 31guage 1/2” 1cc/ml insulin pins. Backfill them. Chest,shoulders,quads lats traps wherever. Never feel them. Like a dream

I know guys using 27-29g 1/2” slim pins, I use 25g 1” as well

Get yourself some 31guage 1/2” 1cc/ml insulin pins. Backfill them. Chest,shoulders,quads lats traps wherever. Never feel them. Like a dream
OK. Stupid question maybe but you really feel the 1/2 inch gets deep enough? I'm rather lean I think so I think it could work but this is all new to me. Thanks for your feedback.

If you can push oil through it, its big enough. I use damn slin pins 30g for almost everything and it's all going through from sponsors here. I use a half inch for arms. Pop a 25g 1inch if shooting in the ass/quads. I have very low body fat and many need a 1.5" for glutes but positive I can hit at least a shallow IM with a 1inch and a full IM with a 1.25. Personal experience is that as long as you break the skin its deep enough but I still try to get IM mostly.

It always got deep enough for me. I wouldn’t use 1/2” in my ass and only super lean areas.

Keep em coming gents thanks!

damn you were pinning with an 18g? shit man you trying to give yourself an IV? lol, anyway i use 27g 1/2inch shoulders, 27g 1 inch glutes.

If you are old school like me its always in the glutes! ;)
23g, 1-1.5".

I like 25g 1" just fine but when I'm doing lower doses or TRT, I like to daily dosing so I use a 30g slin which I do NOT backload, for 10mg/day TRT it fills to 5iu in a few seconds and for larger amounts I just let it fill itself over time while hanging from a clip upside down. 1/2" is fine in lean areas, you can still get plenty deep.

Sustonon 250 redijects from Mexico with the 18g pins...30+ years ago (young & dumb). Still got the scars to prove it!
10mg/day Testosterone Prop with a .5ml 30g slin pin...for the past 1.5 years (refined & dialed in).

Sustonon 250 redijects from Mexico with the 18g pins...30+ years ago (young & dumb). Still got the scars to prove it!
10mg/day Testosterone Prop with a .5ml 30g slin pin...for the past 1.5 years (refined & dialed in).
I slammed one of those sustanon rediject 18 gauge hammers in my quad in the front room of a pharmacy sitting in a chair. Guy handed me a bottle of alcohol and I swear it smelled like tequila. Used it anyway. Lol funny story I was in rosarita with my parents and my dad went hunting for some pain pills and I went looking for gear. I was in a pharmacy had a bunch of boxes on the counter checking them out and my old man walked in just as I told the guy I will take this one. Asked the guy if I could take a shot in the store and he said yes. I opened the package and my dad asked me if I was taking the shot in disbelief and I said “when in Rome pops” put that fucker in my quad heard it crunch pulled it out and blood shot out all over lol I laughed my dad said “you really are one crazy son of a bitch”. I limped around in San D for 3-4 days lol good times

Like a 30g-3/4" or 29gx1/2 depending on where and volume.

damn you were pinning with an 18g? shit man you trying to give yourself an IV? lol, anyway i use 27g 1/2inch shoulders, 27g 1 inch glutes.
Do you inject 1ml with that size needle?

It was all I had access to. Information back then was certainly not what it is today. You took whatever your dealer had lol

It was all I had access to. Information back then was certainly not what it is today. You took whatever your dealer had lol

i hear ya man, i started this shit back around 1990, i started with 22g and went to 23g most of the time, one time all i had was 21g and did a quad inject, i had to leave work the next day as i could barely walk, lol, i told them i injured my knee training.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws