over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Old Videos of Tom Platz EXTREMLY BRUTAL leg workout

Well, if your dead serious about it, then come on over to the WORLD BOXING and FITNESS center in Jersey city. From the parking lot, follow the screams, I'll be the one doing the 20 rep squats followed by 4 set drop sets ass to grass, 3-5 second negatives, then passed out in my own cold pool of sweat and puke next to a bent 495 pound barbell :D

quoted. now its set in stone. if we come and you DONT do this, we will post th video anyway...so get ready for legs

quoted. now its set in stone. if we come and you DONT do this, we will post th video anyway...so get ready for legs

Bottom line: If you are dead serious about coming over here to record me doing legs, then I am dead serious about doing the leg workout video.
Remember this; I have only been training just a little over 1 and 3/4th of a month after a whole year lay off from the gym (Vacationing excessively to the Dominican Republic with the CHICAS lol), don't juice and haven't for 2 years. I say this because I don't want you expecting me to do some 600 pound 1 rep max shit to impress the camera, because I will not hurt myself trying to impress the camera.
Rest assured however, that I DO work out legs with brutal intensity until I collapse, as you have probably seen me do many times when I was in the Jersey Shore Fitness (Marty can back that up when he used to train me to do legs)

Last edited:
Bottom line: If you are dead serious about coming over here to record me doing legs, then I am dead serious about doing the leg workout video.
Remember this; I have only been training just a little over 1 and 3/4th of a month after a whole year lay off from the gym (Vacationing excessively to the Dominican Republic with the CHICAS lol), don't juice and haven't for 2 years. I say this because I don't want you expecting me to do some 600 pound 1 rep max shit to impress the camera, because I will not hurt myself trying to impress the camera.
Rest assured however, that I DO work out legs with brutal intensity until I collapse, as you have probably seen me do many times when I was in the Jersey Shore Fitness (Marty can back that up when he used to train me to do legs)

Well Marty has told me recently that hes never seen anybody train legs like me and he thinks that now i could probably bury Rich Gaspari in a leg workout....so im guessing hes including the leg workouts hes seen you do lol......seriously iv made people pass out...i had Marty on the ground 2 weeks ago puking in a bucket half way through lol n he couldnt stand up for 15min hahaha

Im not terribly strong on legs, but i have brutal intensity....id love to have you try to hang sometime.......

Well Marty has told me recently that hes never seen anybody train legs like me and he thinks that now i could probably bury Rich Gaspari in a leg workout....so im guessing hes including the leg workouts hes seen you do lol......seriously iv made people pass out...i had Marty on the ground 2 weeks ago puking in a bucket half way through lol n he couldnt stand up for 15min hahaha

Im not terribly strong on legs, but i have brutal intensity....id love to have you try to hang sometime.......

Well, maybe Marty forgot all about me!
What does your typical leg day routine look like? (If it's not a big secret that another member on here could copy and get 2x the quad size you have!:D)
I find that the range of 20 reps is the best for quad growth. I usually start off with 20 rep squat warm ups for the first 2 sets, then by the 3rd set, my heaviest, I will do another 20 slow reps, then drop set immediately down 3-4 more sets of 20 rep squats, or as much as I could do left. Sometimes I'll be standing on the squat rack with the barbell over my back for a whole minute between reps to catch my breath, doing the whole squat itself for 5+ minutes (Talk about BRUTAL PAIN).
The same principle applies to the leg press and extensions.

Well, maybe Marty forgot all about me!
What does your typical leg day routine look like? (If it's not a big secret that another member on here could copy and get 2x the quad size you have!:D)
I find that the range of 20 reps is the best for quad growth. I usually start off with 20 rep squat warm ups for the first 2 sets, then by the 3rd set, my heaviest, I will do another 20 slow reps, then drop set immediately down 3-4 more sets of 20 rep squats, or as much as I could do left. Sometimes I'll be standing on the squat rack with the barbell over my back for a whole minute between reps to catch my breath, doing the whole squat itself for 5+ minutes (Talk about BRUTAL PAIN).
The same principle applies to the leg press and extensions.

I could sit here and write out a long fabricated workout of what id plan to do, or i could just do it. No, im pretty sure Marty remembers you as he has mentioned a few times your comments about "goin to the dark side" lol.....doubt he forgot about you...the words used to describe when you work out is, horrible form and not very smart....you are the only person iv ever seen able to cheat on a face town tbar machine lol

RockyIII popped into my head after watching that first video....:D

I could sit here and write out a long fabricated workout of what id plan to do, or i could just do it. No, im pretty sure Marty remembers you as he has mentioned a few times your comments about "goin to the dark side" lol.....doubt he forgot about you...the words used to describe when you work out is, horrible form and not very smart....you are the only person iv ever seen able to cheat on a face town tbar machine lol

Defending my glutes, I just want to make it very clear to everybody else reading the shit TP4U is saying about my horrible form, acne, bloated-ness, etc, was 2 years ago when I was a dumb teenager who had no idea how to bodybuild, used shit form and ate a gallon of ice cream a night (And went to the Grand CHina buffet EVERY DAY) and used to work out at his gym in the Jersey Shore. Today, fast forward 2 years LATER, I use MUCH cleaner form, am MUCH more smarter and bodybuilding oriented. We've ALL been there at some point early in the game so quite nagging my atrophied balls!

Well I guess this thread got sidetracked a little bit but I thought I would post another example of brutal intensity with leg training from one of the members here, homonuculous. He is an absolute maniac and this hack squat video is a perfect example. He does not shy away from pain one bit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_skF...30713-june-2008-intense-set-month-videos.html

Watching this stuff motivates the hell out of me to hit the weights.

Could we see some videos of the guys who say they train harder than everyone else or is everyone just going to describe how hard we train? I'm not going to talk any smack because I know there is people on this board who are off the charts intense and could wipe the floor with me... but I'd like to see more videos and less talk if it's possible.

One guy on this thread is in the running for most intense MFer I've ever seen, maybe given the right motivation he will post up his videos. ;)

Whats going on around here these days?

It seems more and more trashy threads and rants just spring up out of nowhere and drag this board to the shitter. Thats just my opinion though.

LMAO!!!

Every time I see these types of threads, that is my exact thought...

lol you guys just wouldnt understand.......i guess you have to belong to my gym to get it....

lol you guys just wouldnt understand.......i guess you have to belong to my gym to get it....

I guess, the plyometrics, therabands and jazzersize training that we do in our gym just isn't hard core enough for ya... ;)

I guess, the plyometrics, therabands and jazzersize training that we do in our gym just isn't hard core enough for ya... ;)

Oh i wasnt talking about the training....i was just talking about knowing the thread starter lol

This reminds me of the time Edge250 kept telling me he was going to 'School Me' on a squat day.:rolleyes:

Long story short i went up there, kicked his ass, and he's never asked to train with me again. True story!

Oh i wasnt talking about the training....i was just talking about knowing the thread starter lol

I just thought it was "get a rise outa TP" week... :D

This reminds me of the time Edge250 kept telling me he was going to 'School Me' on a squat day.:rolleyes:

Long story short i went up there, kicked his ass, and he's never asked to train with me again. True story!

You've had an open invite to AZ for some time now...

I was thinkin you just didn't like us, but now i understand that it's just cause you didn't want to hurt our fragile egos;)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws