over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Older men, younger women

Capin

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I'm 60 ben married 3 times and engaged 5 about 2 years ago I met a cute 20 year old although she acted 13 after a year I was at the end of my patients with her.
Then I started dating a 25 year old great gal she had the maturaty level of a 40 year old but she wanted to get married I said no so she married someone else actually great guy still friends with them both.
About 6 months ago I met a 30 year old never married no kids in an abusive relationship for 9 years on our 1st date I told her I'm old enough to be your father she said yeah I figured you were 60ish but it's ok I like older men and it's been going great!
Just wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences and how did it go?

You must be in great shape and have money in the bank! Congrats man!

My gf is 9 years younger than me and ive never dated anyone my age in recent history.

In my experience, as women age they master the art of deception. Omission becomes a more effective tool than lying. When lies are used, they are never large and always simple. They stick to the script. Your questions are often answered with cold and calculated silence until the PR machine in their head produces acceptable noises from their mouth. The truth is tertiary.

Younger women are much easier to read and frankly, if youre like me, you have seen how marriages work. Even if things workout, people get complacent. They let themselves go. Working on yourself becomes an after thought for both men and women. More often than not, marriages don't work, and I personally dont respect a man that loses everything in a shit marriage to an obviously shit female when he has year after year seen the penalty for getting the government involved in his relationship and the never ending stream of horror stories from other married men. We see stupid decisions and the penalties that come from them and marriage is one of the best examples there is. This is a game I wont be playing again. Yep, ive been there.

The more "history" someone has the more baggage that comes with and you will forever be paying for the sins of some other guy. That abusive relationship? Youre on blast for that whether its mentioned or not.

Younger girls may be naive but they are preferable to the alternative.

If two people want to be with each other than nothing should stand in their way. The same rule should apply to the party who wants to leave a relationship.

The fact you arent dead broke and miserable after 3 marriages is interesting.

And you want to do it again? Did I read that right?

I'm 60 ben married 3 times and engaged 5 about 2 years ago I met a cute 20 year old although she acted 13 after a year I was at the end of my patients with her.
Then I started dating a 25 year old great gal she had the maturaty level of a 40 year old but she wanted to get married I said no so she married someone else actually great guy still friends with them both.
About 6 months ago I met a 30 year old never married no kids in an abusive relationship for 9 years on our 1st date I told her I'm old enough to be your father she said yeah I figured you were 60ish but it's ok I like older men and it's been going great!
Just wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences and how did it go?

Damm Bleed great response I am 60 but look 40 I have lost tons of money and 3 homes to ex wives thankfully I have a good career. You pretty much described my 3rd wife in your response she used me to get everything she wanted new car, new house, etc...
And yes I saw it coming.
She was 10 year's younger than me.
No I probably won't get married again lol.

3 times....what made you think the second and third was going to go better than the first?

It sounds like your 3rd wife took you for a proper ride.

What do you think of marriage now? What would your input to other guys be? You must have had some insightful conversations with yourself many times. Upon reflection, any pro life tips you can pass on to the rest of us?

Damm Bleed great response I am 60 but look 40 I have lost tons of money and 3 homes to ex wives thankfully I have a good career. You pretty much described my 3rd wife in your response she used me to get everything she wanted new car, new house, etc...
And yes I saw it coming.
She was 10 year's younger than me.
No I probably won't get married again lol.

Weather it's competing, women or your career I'll refer to a quote from one of my favorite movies

Attachments

• unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 7
Am in 40’s gf is 23 been together for 4 years met through my son great girl and we have a good relationship I have never been married she wants to get married but age difference really isn’t that big of deal anymore she got a great job out of college I have a good job we get along only negative is she wants at least one kid now that’s were the age difference comes in do I want another kid at this age. I dated one girl before this one and she was 19 and I couldn’t deal with the phone and the social media bs the drama never stops that’s when you know your getting old

Am in 40’s gf is 23 been together for 4 years met through my son great girl and we have a good relationship I have never been married she wants to get married but age difference really isn’t that big of deal anymore she got a great job out of college I have a good job we get along only negative is she wants at least one kid now that’s were the age difference comes in do I want another kid at this age. I dated one girl before this one and she was 19 and I couldn’t deal with the phone and the social media bs the drama never stops that’s when you know your getting old
Mookie that's great don't get married though!

You must be in great shape and have money in the bank! Congrats man!

My gf is 9 years younger than me and ive never dated anyone my age in recent history.

In my experience, as women age they master the art of deception. Omission becomes a more effective tool than lying. When lies are used, they are never large and always simple. They stick to the script. Your questions are often answered with cold and calculated silence until the PR machine in their head produces acceptable noises from their mouth. The truth is tertiary.

Younger women are much easier to read and frankly, if youre like me, you have seen how marriages work. Even if things workout, people get complacent. They let themselves go. Working on yourself becomes an after thought for both men and women. More often than not, marriages don't work, and I personally dont respect a man that loses everything in a shit marriage to an obviously shit female when he has year after year seen the penalty for getting the government involved in his relationship and the never ending stream of horror stories from other married men. We see stupid decisions and the penalties that come from them and marriage is one of the best examples there is. This is a game I wont be playing again. Yep, ive been there.

The more "history" someone has the more baggage that comes with and you will forever be paying for the sins of some other guy. That abusive relationship? Youre on blast for that whether its mentioned or not.

Younger girls may be naive but they are preferable to the alternative.

If two people want to be with each other than nothing should stand in their way. The same rule should apply to the party who wants to leave a relationship.

The fact you arent dead broke and miserable after 3 marriages is interesting.

And you want to do it again? Did I read that right?

Bleed you make some valid points which I agree with. As you age and gain experience with women you really start to understand how there brain is wired. Not quite the little Innocent Disney princess we were raised to believe.

Going along with your post, one of the wisest quotes that still rings very true today is "watch what a women does, not what she says." Women used words more effectively as tools to manipulate and get want they want or get a reaction they want. What a women does will show her real intent.

Didnt mean to derail this topic, just wanted to touch on real quick what bleed had mentioned earlier.

Also Capin, love the avi. Very appropriate considering this thread of yours.

That advice is applicable everywhere in life. Always watch what people do not what they say.

But you hit the nail on the head. Men need to be reminded of this when it comes to females. It amazes me how quickly guys, even in their 40s, are quick to believe something because they still havent learned this lesson.

The other thing to watch out for is manipulation of what you have said by rearranging or omitting words to make what you said (usually in response to whining or incessant complaints) an offense. They will then repeat this message dozens of times in a 30 minute window to frame a narrative. Fox news and cnn arent that efficient.

Why? To get you to apologize for an imaginary offense or get some other token capitulation from you. Thats the end game. Its emotional manipulation. I sometimes wonder if theyre conscious of it or its hardwired.

It will drive you fucking crazy if you dont deal with it.

And I bet no matter which relationship youve been in, if it was recent enough, you can still remember quite a few examples.

We didnt create the world but we need to find a way to live in it. I still dont have any answers. Lol

Bleed you make some valid points which I agree with. As you age and gain experience with women you really start to understand how there brain is wired. Not quite the little Innocent Disney princess we were raised to believe.

Going along with your post, one of the wisest quotes that still rings very true today is "watch what a women does, not what she says." Women used words more effectively as tools to manipulate and get want they want or get a reaction they want. What a women does will show her real intent.

Didnt mean to derail this topic, just wanted to touch on real quick what bleed had mentioned earlier.

Also Capin, love the avi. Very appropriate considering this thread of yours.

I am 34 turning 35 in a few months dating a 23 year old and life is good :)

As I am getting older I am just loving these younger chicks haha. All my serious relationships in my life have been women my age but the last 15 months I have been single have been a good time. I am sure its always been this way but the younger girls seem to be very into the age gap haha.

I’m right there with y’all on this thread. Late 40s, early 50s now and been dating younger women for the last 6-7 years. I got on tinder a while back and try to go on some dates with women closer to my age and I just couldn’t stomach it. What’s amazing about women my age, not only do I not find them attractive anymore, their list of demands and expectations is almost unbelievable.

Instead of like showing a little humility and realizing they’re not the commodity they once were there list of demands and expectations grows and grows. LOL with younger women you don’t get that so much. And these days younger women, really all you have to give them? Is a little attention
LOL ...That’s really what they seek because they’re not getting it from the social media frat boy era.

One thing I will advise those of us from past generations, make sure you cover your ass. It’s the Me too era and as has already been pointed out here, yes women make shit up in life all the time to get their way. Older man / younger woman, all she has to do is make up you assaulted her in some way and your screwed!

For all those reading along, Read a book called "The Rational Male" By Rollo Tomassi.

It will change your life, and help understand female nature a whole lot better than learning the hard way will , (at least for me it did)
I has without a doubt changed the way i view the female gender, and it has given me a whole lot more of an insight and explanation as to why females act the way they do.

Female Hypergamy takes no prisoners :)

I usually go the other way. I usually dated women 10+ older. More mature and comfortable with their bodies . I’m married to an older woman now and love it . Can’t imagine having to deal with some young bimbo

I always dated older women till about 12 years ago. Now i have gone younger. My ex wife 9 younger, ex girlfriend 5 younger and my girl friend now 15 years younger lol. But she’s more mature than any of my older ex’s. Good thing loll

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws