over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Older Riptropin VS: New Riptropin- my observation

littlebill

Banned
So a couple weeks back I had the pleasure of trying the old batch (1 kit) that I swapped for a kit of another top brand. I really liked them- enough to obtain some. On 5iu I was getting all of the good sides. So this "new improved" batch comes in and it is nothing like the old. No sides. None on even 10 at a time. I do not understand. No water retention, no tingling, absolutely nothing. Any ideas or thoughts? I am a 6 year vet so I have seen my share.

So a couple weeks back I had the pleasure of trying the old batch (1 kit) that I swapped for a kit of another top brand. I really liked them- enough to obtain some. On 5iu I was getting all of the good sides. So this "new improved" batch comes in and it is nothing like the old. No sides. None on even 10 at a time. I do not understand. No water retention, no tingling, absolutely nothing. Any ideas or thoughts? I am a 6 year vet so I have seen my share.

Did the new batch come from a trusted source? Myself, I've done a number of brands and sources over the last 12+ years. There's a lot of variation even same brand different source.

Of course bro. Not making any assertions or accusations. Just an observation. I will certainly have my IGF levels checked and maybe this new ecoli batch produces the same result with no sides. Just looking to see if anyone else has noticed this.

well tbh the old batch was notorious for causing TOO MUCH sides at all doses...wich, imo, was caused by some kind of purity issues...it was still good gh and def brought results, i'm currently using a different brand though

Have we agreed that GH sides are necessary for efficacy? I think its still open to debate. I just started my free Mexy Eli, 3 ius, today Im bumping up to 5. 2iu pre am cardio, 3 iu pre bed.

I have no sides. And in the past I have had sides on GH. Im now 7 days in. And Im willing to wager that the Eli Mexy sent to me is excellent stuff.

So do you need sides for GH to work? I hope not. But I dunno.

Have we agreed that GH sides are necessary for efficacy? I think its still open to debate. I just started my free Mexy Eli, 3 ius, today Im bumping up to 5. 2iu pre am cardio, 3 iu pre bed.

I have no sides. And in the past I have had sides on GH. Im now 7 days in. And Im willing to wager that the Eli Mexy sent to me is excellent stuff.

Sides always came with my results. Without the sides I didnt see improvements. For me it they went hand in hand.Thats just me though.

I've been on the Eli greens at 5iu daily for a couple weeks and have had zero sides. This is my first run with gh so I cant compare to any other brands. Many people have stated that they had the same effects from the Elis without the sides though.

New Rips I Have work exactly the same as the old ones.
I didnt notice any difference. Had he not said these were new batch I would have had no idea.

How does one even differentiate from one batch to the other?

I'd like to hear some scientific explanations as to why one batch would yield more sides over another.

I have had days where 5 iu's left me feeling all sorts of bonked out and puffy and then days where double the dosage did very little to me in terms of sides. Seems to be greatly affected by my diet, carb intake etc.

I didnt notice any difference. Had he not said these were new batch I would have had no idea.

Well I certainly believe in his product and will be a repeat. Im having my Igf tested Monday as planned and I know TP is gtg- just looking for explanations for varying sides after new formula was introduced.

How does one even differentiate from one batch to the other?

I'd like to hear some scientific explanations as to why one batch would yield more sides over another.

I have had days where 5 iu's left me feeling all sorts of bonked out and puffy and then days where double the dosage did very little to me in terms of sides. Seems to be greatly affected by my diet, carb intake etc.

Same thing with me. After some water retention issues and lowering my dose down to 3iu's and then 2iu's for about a month to see if the water dropped...I was on vacation last week and figured I would up my dose as all my tests came back fine.

Went up to 5iu's a day done first thing in the morning, and pretty much ate what I wanted the entire time I was on vacation.

I get home and I'm 4 lbs lighter than when I left and a lot more vascular. Now granted I didn't lift a single weight for 10 days..but I bet my calories increased by at least an extra 500 per day or more the way that I was eating.

Felt great and look better....go figure.

thats good too hear i just ran out of old ones and debating between elis and rips now but i really loved the old rips think i will just stick w them 5 iu does wonders for me it is amazing that stuff

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131