advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oldest age you legitimately think you can attract much younger women at?

Lol! Only at PM!

Dudes batting a 3 strange per week avg. Tall Tales, Pecos Bill!
Maybe you should go to the website understandingrelationships.com read the guys book 10 10-15 times watch his videos and then comment. When you know what you need to do which is counterintuitive to what we've been told and shown by Hollywood. It's so freaking easy. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Funny damned thread!

I dunno, maybe age 60+, if a guy's decent looking. I'll see if/when I get there. But it's a numbers game. I talk to a lot of girls/women during a normal week, so, more opportunities. If you're not meeting them, then any age is too old.

Just turned 45 and my GF is 20. Last couple were 24 and 19 when I met them. FWIW

Age doesn’t matter if you’ve got a lot of money. Look at Trump.

digits in ur age dont matter as long as the digits in ur bank account are on point

Age doesn’t matter if you’ve got a lot of money. Look at Trump.

I was just going to say that, my grandfather remarried a 38 year old when he was 78! It also has to do a lot with cultural differences; if you want a younger woman and not be seeing as weird, try Colombia... I went there a few years ago with my brother, a cousin and friends and it's definitely the place to be... The women are gorgeous, very well mannered and like older men, I talked to a few of them in detail (they are also extremely intelligent btw, well at least most of them are, I can't say they all are, but every one that I've spoken to was)

I know one who's an architect, another was a registered nurse and my younger brother married one he met while I was there with him, who's an attorney... They married last year in mid January and they had their first child together almost a year to the day, just a few weeks ago... Both seem extremely happy, he met her while she was waiting tables to pay for law school, they kept in touch, went on vacations together until they married...

So I spoke to one of them, I was seeing while I was there, as well as to one my cousin was dating and both said that they prefer men in their 40's or early 50's; because they're calmer and ready to settle down... Now these women are sexy, feminine, well mannered and hard working... The girl I was dating, would do the bed after we got up, would shower me and cook for me; never took her eyes off me and really just seemed wise beyond her years... (that's another thing I really dislike about younger American girls, the ones in their 20's for the most part seem so childish, with all of these bullshit slang terms and the whole attitude) I used to only date older women, when I was in my 18-19 I had three girlfriends in their 30's. My ex-wife is almost 14 years older than I am... I just relate more to older women, I'm very attracted to intelligence and have older tastes in music, movies, etc, that's probably because I hung out with my older brothers mostly and grew up way too fast; I did the clubbing scene at age 16-18... I've dated a few younger women here, but they eventually get on my nerves... I think the sweet spot for me being 44, is around 26-35.

As far as Colombian women, most are sick of that partying and game playing bullshit... I've dated a lot of women since my separation from the Midwest a couple of other countries and I truly believe that if I remarry; it'll be to a Colombian girl as well...

One final note

We as bodybuilders are a lot different than regular people as far as aging is concerned... At 44, I have a better build than almost anyone in their 20's... (unless of course they are serious competitors or whatever) but no comparison to regular guys off the street... Hell, most guys who are 28 now a days, are out of shape and most are losing their hair and have love handles... So at 44, and even my friends who are 10 years older than I am, have plenty of younger women in their early 20's chasing us... Hell, even some teenage girls hit on me sometimes, swear to God, I caught some high school girls checking me out, giggling and trying to walk up to me to talk!! Of course I just laughed it off (not trying to go to jail)

I'll finish with a very true, but funny story, 10 years ago, when I was first separated, I liked a girl who was about 20, while I was 34... She said that I was a little bit too old for her...
Now she's 30, had a kid and really let herself go and I'm 44; she's been hinting that she want's me to take her now; but now; she's a bit too old for me... :D:p

Last edited:
Yes as a bodybuilder I attract younger women, in my 40’s, girls in early 30’s always seem interested, granted I look younger than I am. Just need more money which equals younger women.

I'm 54 and still don't attract many women :eek:

All you need is a sense of humor and money. You'll be banging chicks way out of your league until you're 60. Being lean and jacked is just gravy, but most chicks just want a non dbag that can show them a good time. Having a good career trumps being a clearly roided out meathead. That's a red flag to most sensible women, lol. Sorry to break it to you bros.

I went and got married and have a kid (and another coming) so enjoying playing the field is a fantasy for me now.

My advice to 20 year old dudes, focus on career. This shit won't seem as important when you're 35-40. Stay single until you meet someone you feel like you can't let go. Then live with her a year or so until you you're sick of her. Get tired of her pussy. Then and only then contemplate the idiocy of a marriage contract.

Last edited:
All you need is a sense of humor and money. You'll be banging chicks way out of your league until you're 60. Being lean and jacked is just gravy, but most chicks just want a non dbag that can show them a good time. Having a good career trumps being a clearly roided out meathead. That's a red flag to most sensible women, lol. Sorry to break it to you bros.

I went and got married and have a kid (and another coming) so enjoying playing the field is a fantasy for me now.

My advice to 20 year old dudes, focus on career. This shit won't seem as important when you're 35-40. Stay single until you meet someone you feel like you can't let go. Then live with her a year or so until you you're sick of her. Get tired of her pussy. Then and only then contemplate the idiocy of a marriage contract.

lol do you ever regret getting married / wish you were still playing the game?

lol do you ever regret getting married / wish you were still playing the game?
I love my kid and there are equal hard parts mixed with amazing moments to having a legit family. As a man, on test, who makes decent money and could always get laid easy, being married can be sexually boring. Actually just plain frustrating at times. Yes playing the field would be very fun right now. I've passed on opportunities. The desire to bang some hot girl at gym or that you come across in work is real. Some husbands pass the test, some don't. We all make mistakes when tempted. Just taking it one day at a time. Sex life after a kid has certainly changed. Plus, there is a mental aspect to it all. She's no longer a sexual object, she's the mother of your kid. Pissing on her tits in the shower just doesn't seem the same as before lol. [emoji23] Honestly, she's less sexual to me. She's mom... Facts. Be warned, I'm the ghost of christmas past, homies.

Last edited:
I love my kid and there are equal hard parts mixed with amazing moments to having a legit family. As a man, on test, who makes decent money and could always get laid easy, being married can be sexually boring. Actually just plain frustrating at times. Yes playing the field would be very fun right now. I've passed on opportunities. The desire to bang some hot girl at gym or that you come across in work is real. Some husbands pass the test, some don't. We all make mistakes when tempted. Just taking it one day at a time. Sex life after a kid has certainly changed. Plus, there is a mental aspect to it all. She's no longer a sexual object, she's the mother of your kid. Pissing on her tits in the shower just doesn't seem the same as before lol. [emoji23] Honestly, she's less sexual to me. She's mom... Facts. Be warned, I'm the ghost of christmas past, homies.
OK, if I step back and psychoanalyze, that's a long drawn out soft YES, Pumped340. Let's be real haha...but I won't say don't start a family.

Last edited:
and just think... if you never got married, you could have the SAME EXACTLY RELATIONSHIP, but still be able to say "sweetheart, I need you to put more effort into satisfying my needs. let's both make an effort to better please each other."

and it would (have to) happen

and just think... if you never got married, you could have the SAME EXACTLY RELATIONSHIP, but still be able to say "sweetheart, I need you to put more effort into satisfying my needs. let's both make an effort to better please each other."

and it would (have to) happen

She puts forth the effort sexually. She's down for whatever I want, whenever. It's just as a man, we have to fight the urge to stray. She's a fantastic wife and mom. If I had an excuse to get out, I probably wouldn't hesitate. If she was giving me grief and no pleasure, I wouldn't be in this, even with a kid. I'd pay less in child support than what I put in the joint account for her now. It's not a money issue. I just have to be a decent husband/father and not stray because sometimes it's tempting. Confessions of a Pig. Just wake up every day and try not be be a piece of shit because sometimes it sounds amazing. But staying the path is what's best for all of us.

Last edited:
GI Bro you don't have to answer this but can I assume there have been some times of straying for you? Just kind of the vibe I'm getting

But on the whole, man I know what you mean. And Little Slice...he could still say those things to his wife....getting rid of the legal contract has nothing to do with it.

It's exactly the same with my girl. We've been together for 5 years. She's an amazing girlfriend, wants nothing more than to be my wife and a great mother, she will do whatever I want sexually and has as good of a body and is actually more attractive than when I first met her. That doesn't change the fact that we've had sex 1000+ times, have tried most things out there, and yet the idea of vanilla sex with the sexy trainer I saw at the gym this morning is a more stimulating thought to me than sex with my girlfriend again.

And for the record I do definitely still enjoy the sex, but it's just not as exciting obviously and I'm sure that will continue to go down with time and go down even further once we have kids.

Also, this is a separate issue from loving her, obviously. She's the only person I would sacrifice my life for at this point, and one of the best people I've ever met. And like GIBro said, if there was a legitimate excuse to leave her (if she was bitchy or fat or whatever) I likely would have already due to the aforementioned sexual side of things, but she's just too good of a woman.

Lots of them with daddy issues out there. Also they all seem to like 100$ bills.

That is all,

Me

GI Bro you don't have to answer this but can I assume there have been some times of straying for you? Just kind of the vibe I'm getting

But on the whole, man I know what you mean. And Little Slice...he could still say those things to his wife....getting rid of the legal contract has nothing to do with it.

It's exactly the same with my girl. We've been together for 5 years. She's an amazing girlfriend, wants nothing more than to be my wife and a great mother, she will do whatever I want sexually and has as good of a body and is actually more attractive than when I first met her. That doesn't change the fact that we've had sex 1000+ times, have tried most things out there, and yet the idea of vanilla sex with the sexy trainer I saw at the gym this morning is a more stimulating thought to me than sex with my girlfriend again.

And for the record I do definitely still enjoy the sex, but it's just not as exciting obviously and I'm sure that will continue to go down with time and go down even further once we have kids.

Also, this is a separate issue from loving her, obviously. She's the only person I would sacrifice my life for at this point, and one of the best people I've ever met. And like GIBro said, if there was a legitimate excuse to leave her (if she was bitchy or fat or whatever) I likely would have already due to the aforementioned sexual side of things, but she's just too good of a woman.
Yes. Unfortunately that's all part of being a man I think.

Yes. Unfortunately that's all part of being a man I think.

Have you ever brought this up to your wife? I've thought about this before and at times I want to but frankly it kind of seems pointless to me.

On the one hand, if I was in that situation I'd probably want to know what my wife was thinking. On the other hand, what possible good end result is it going to bring about? More than likely it'll just hurt her feelings, or there's a very small chance she'll be ok with you starting to sleep with other people which would also probably make her feel terrible and still make us shitty partners.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear