advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oldest age you legitimately think you can attract much younger women at?

Have you ever brought this up to your wife? I've thought about this before and at times I want to but frankly it kind of seems pointless to me.

On the one hand, if I was in that situation I'd probably want to know what my wife was thinking. On the other hand, what possible good end result is it going to bring about? More than likely it'll just hurt her feelings, or there's a very small chance she'll be ok with you starting to sleep with other people which would also probably make her feel terrible and still make us shitty partners.
Not a lot of good ways to deliver the message that you're bored with her, despite her doing everything she can, but you're hanging on to keep the family together. It could do some damage you never really recover from.

Not a lot of good ways to deliver the message that you're bored with her, despite her doing everything she can, but you're hanging on to keep the family together. It could do some damage you never really recover from.

Yea :\ and my girl already has low self-esteem. For a while she would tell me she never thought "a guy like me" would be interested in "a girl like her" (despite all of her great qualities). I feel like telling her my true thoughts would just crush her self worth, without really doing anything to help the situation.

Just another example of where I don't believe completely blunt honesty is always the right approach / helpful.

Have you ever brought this up to your wife? I've thought about this before and at times I want to but frankly it kind of seems pointless to me.

On the one hand, if I was in that situation I'd probably want to know what my wife was thinking. On the other hand, what possible good end result is it going to bring about? More than likely it'll just hurt her feelings, or there's a very small chance she'll be ok with you starting to sleep with other people which would also probably make her feel terrible and still make us shitty partners.

Going through very similar situation what you’re describing right now. Was with gf for 2.5 years and knew her for about 1.5 years before we dated, I was boning her multiple times a day anywhere and anytime during our first year or so together. It started dieing down and eventually sex with her and the attraction faded.

A new girl came in to work for the conpany I’m with and I ended up hooking up with her and having sex with her, I’ve been with this chick for about 5 months now and while the attraction to her is amazing as well as the sex, the other chit that my ex did was wayyyy better (always cooking making sure I’m fed, cleaning, laundry, steaming my clothes, massages, etc!!! ) , the other one was beyond loyale and while the current girl does a few things for me it doesn’t compare to my ex. I’m still talking to my ex and she knows everything and is waiting for me to comeback to her because she thinks me and this new chick wont workout due to our personality’s not combining well.

When I’m with one girl I miss the other, with both chicks basicaly being with me someone’s heart is going to end up being broken and more than likey I’ll go back to my ex because I have a feeling my lust with this new chick will end soon and she will basicaly be worthless to me when compared to my ex.

I recommend you stay with what you got, I’m in a terrible situation and when i end it with one of these chicks I’ll be going through a week or two of a little bit of depression.

If I could go back in time I wouldn’t of veered off the road. Sometimes you don’t realize what you got until you take a step back and analyze everything, so be very appreciative.

Going through very similar situation what you’re describing right now. Was with gf for 2.5 years and knew her for about 1.5 years before we dated, I was boning her multiple times a day anywhere and anytime during our first year or so together. It started dieing down and eventually sex with her and the attraction faded.

A new girl came in to work for the conpany I’m with and I ended up hooking up with her and having sex with her, I’ve been with this chick for about 5 months now and while the attraction to her is amazing as well as the sex, the other chit that my ex did was wayyyy better (always cooking making sure I’m fed, cleaning, laundry, steaming my clothes, massages, etc!!! ) , the other one was beyond loyale and while the current girl does a few things for me it doesn’t compare to my ex. I’m still talking to my ex and she knows everything and is waiting for me to comeback to her because she thinks me and this new chick wont workout due to our personality’s not combining well.

When I’m with one girl I miss the other, with both chicks basicaly being with me someone’s heart is going to end up being broken and more than likey I’ll go back to my ex because I have a feeling my lust with this new chick will end soon and she will basicaly be worthless to me when compared to my ex.

I recommend you stay with what you got, I’m in a terrible situation and when i end it with one of these chicks I’ll be going through a week or two of a little bit of depression.

If I could go back in time I wouldn’t of veered off the road. Sometimes you don’t realize what you got until you take a step back and analyze everything, so be very appreciative.
We, as men, driven by base sexual urges, tend to take for granted what we have and get a grass is always greener mentality. This, of course, is usually a delusion. If you find a caring, giving, loyal women who takes care of you think twice before you toss it away for a new hot piece of ass.

All that glitters is not gold. I have to try and remind myself of this consistently. It's more true with kids involved.

The struggle is real. We're fighting biology. You're going to get tired of what you have, physically, and crave other women. We have to try not to be apes though...

Last edited:

why not keep both of them?

it sounds like they know about each other... and neither are compelled by a government contract to stay with you.. it's of their own free will.

one for sex, one for companionship.

it sounds like they know about each other... and neither are compelled by a government contract to stay with you.. it's of their own free will.

A pillar of morality you are [emoji5]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

A pillar of morality you are [emoji5]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

im not violating the nonaggression principle.

that's all that really matters to me :eek:

the guy I was quoting was clearly amoral... so I feel that my advice was appropriate

it's not something that I would do myself... because im not a sociopath :eek:

Last edited:
LS sometimes I can't tell if you're serious...

Why is Sazo amoral if he left one girl and started seeing another? I don't see in there any mention of him lying to /deceiving them. I also don't see how that would be sociopathic if he decided to be with both if they both knew about it.

GIBro and Sazo: I agree, it's just a shame that's the way it is. That's the way it seems to always be. We want the excitement of a new woman even if we have a great stable woman at home.

It's also a bit sad. Imagine you were head over heels for a woman, doing everything you could to satisfy her, and you found out she was bored with you and desperately wanting to shack up with random guy at work, and just stays with you because you're a nice good guy. Would be heart breaking. Also probably plenty common.

I'm not at that point with my girl, I'm still very attracted to her and love my time with her....but who knows what another 20+ years and kids will bring lol

LS sometimes I can't tell if you're serious...

Why is Sazo amoral if he left one girl and started seeing another? I don't see in there any mention of him lying to /deceiving them. I also don't see how that would be sociopathic if he decided to be with both if they both knew about it.

having multiple women/men who you are involved with - whether it be physically, emotionally, or both... is IMO, an indication of some antisocial tendencies.

im a 1 woman-kind of guy..

and contrary to what most here seem to think, I don't hate women at all... I just hold them accountable... just as I would any man.

Meh the ex doesn't want that, she wants me to herself, and I can't blame her. I feel bad enough for her, she still does everything for me even though we're not technically together and I haven't slept with her in months. The one I'm currently with has major attitude problems and if it wasn't for her attitude I would probably stick with her. More than likely I'm going to be fed up with this current chick and just go back to the ex and hopefully never wonder off the road.

having multiple women/men who you are involved with - whether it be physically, emotionally, or both... is IMO, an indication of some antisocial tendencies.

im a 1 woman-kind of guy..

and contrary to what most here seem to think, I don't hate women at all... I just hold them accountable... just as I would any man.

Then you live in a world of sociopaths.

Realistically it depends on your

1. Net worth
2. facial looks
3. overall look

I am over 40, high net worth & attractive.

No issues getting girls under 30. under 25 (mostly some "gifts/$" are required lolol)

As someone that have dated a woman that is 11 years older than me (she is 42) i think that it doesn’t really matter as long as you have some things in common.
And honestly? She was the biggest love I’ve had :eek:

As someone that have dated a woman that is 11 years older than me (she is 42) i think that it doesn’t really matter as long as you have some things in common.

And honestly? She was the biggest love I’ve had :eek:

That’s not meant to last... the other way usually works better :)

I'm turning 52 next month (Oct). Women started to stop paying attention to me around age 50. But I also haven't been working out for the past 5 years and just started again last month (Aug). Maybe in a year, they'll start looking at me again when I'm back in shape.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity