advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oldest age you legitimately think you can attract much younger women at?

Don't think a good looking 120 year old guy would have much trouble finding a nice 100 year old lady.

For the average guy I think you're at the end. I say average because some guys don't age and look 35 at 50, others age very well.

Though throw in a nice car, big house and an expensive watch and an average guy can last much longer. Throw in some daddy issues and an average guy can go forever.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

oh man that's the fucking dream, get a great car and attract young women with "daddy issues" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think age is irrelevant as I get older. I'm with a woman around the same age as me...she is my best friend and my partner in life. She is very level headed (no "issues"), good looking, fun to be with and she has told me she will be with me when we are old and can't get around too well. We'll take care of each other.

I chased many women over the years and had fun but as I grew up, I realized its not about their body or age or whatever attribute you can quantify. It is THAT WOMAN that you meet that you feel like you are home with wherever you go in the world with her :love:

That's the woman you want to hold onto, no matter her age, hair color, ass, whatever :)

I was one of those types who held these views for a quite some time, just didn't actually realize that it was a philosophy with an actual community behind it until the past year or so. Constantly seeing good buddies' reputations be ruined with false criminal charges and generally seeing the way women behave and compose themselves in public jaded me over the years. Did more and more reading and came to realize that the way men are treated in the parental/divorce court system is a testament to this. The legal scenarios I have researched and read would literally make any man weak in the knees.

Hell, a bitch got probation for throwing her baby out of a window in the midwest a few weeks ago, while war machine gets a life sentence for knocking some whores teeth out and giving her a black eye.

A woman is never "yours". It's just your turn with her before she hops to the bigger and better deal.

I get where you're coming from, but isn't this just all a bit of a generalization that all women are the same?

I love women and have maintained a couple quality friendships with a few and have had a couple of relationships that I don't look back at with an ill wishes.

But there are plenty of women I cant stand to be around. The same goes for guys too and plenty I work with who I'd never hang out with outside of my job.

It depends on how much money you have dumb ass!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

oh man that's the fucking dream, get a great car and attract young women with "daddy issues" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think age is irrelevant as I get older. I'm with a woman around the same age as me...she is my best friend and my partner in life. She is very level headed (no "issues"), good looking, fun to be with and she has told me she will be with me when we are old and can't get around too well. We'll take care of each other.

I chased many women over the years and had fun but as I grew up, I realized its not about their body or age or whatever attribute you can quantify. It is THAT WOMAN that you meet that you feel like you are home with wherever you go in the world with her :love:

That's the woman you want to hold onto, no matter her age, hair color, ass, whatever :)

thats who i married. good advice there^ i been around. tried all types. black, white, asian, indian, persian, grenadian, lived many places... ended up in my home town and marrying a girl that went to my highschool and our parents have known each other for most our lives. told my dad when i was gonna marry her "she makes me feel like i am home" and he said "well then, shes the one." and she is and was and always will be. she has gained prob 50 pounds since we married i have gained maybe 5lbs. but it doesnt bother me. in fact kinda turns me on lol. never been with a curvy chic LOL
point is, i love her. she will always be the hot slut i hooked up with years ago:D
-F2S

i was with a bigger girl once

5'10, 170. she played water polo all throughout highschool

she was fun, could take a beating.

we wrestled a lot :cool:

i was with a bigger girl once

5'10, 170. she played water polo all throughout highschool

she was fun, could take a beating.

we wrestled a lot :cool:

yup....they are fun.

sounds like mine only 6'

:eek:

Moneys more important than physical attraction to a girl. Even if its not a sugar daddy situation the girl still is giving a guy the time of day based upon her perception of how much money will be spent on her.

bro you gotta slow your roll, the mods are gonna start thinking that im posting with 2 different handles :D

tenny and little slice are the same person.

one bullies, and the other gets bullies...strange coincidence? I think NOT

Moneys more important than physical attraction to a girl. Even if its not a sugar daddy situation the girl still is giving a guy the time of day based upon her perception of how much money will be spent on her.

this is not true at all lol

tenny and little slice are the same person.

one bullies, and the other gets bullies...strange coincidence? I think NOT

it's like a never ending loop of bullying!

I am Far from Pretty but women Cant Help themselves when confronted by an Alpha Male!!!

I'm sure I'm an exception but I've never been attracted to a woman under 30 in my life. I've always been attracted older women. My wife is 7 years older than I am and I still find women older than her to be super hot, even though I'm approaching 40.
In their 20's they just don't seem to have grown into their face and body. Not to mention the mental maturity aspect.

20 years ago I was the kid who thought it was weird seeing older guys wanting to date much younger women. Looked creepy. Now I am that creep lol

I was in a serious relationship until 4 months with someone that was 15 years younger than me, I'm in my late 40s. She often joked that she was "arm candy" and a trophy gf. She lived half way around the world (I meant her while on duty overseas) but when she came to visit, she saw that girls much younger than her, were interested in me. ha

Here's the way I see it. If you have $ to spend on them and can keep up with them, they are game. Till what age? I'd say probably into your 60s. The problem I have is too fold: First, girls much younger than me like to party. Stay out late, get drunk and do recreational drugs. All three of those are no nos to my lifestyle. Secondly, many of them have one or more young kids, so they are looking for stability. I'm not into that either. I raised my kids and I'm not interested in pinch hinting way into my 70s. So I normally date someone for a couple months and then move on.

Dating girls in their 20s is fun, as they normally like to have sex a lot. But holding a meaningful conversation with them about anything is not going to happen. Women in their 30s usually are just as horny and know something about life, so they are much funnier to date. Women in their 40's are usually really good in bed and can hold some deep conversations. That's my 2 cents.

I just turned 63 been divorced since 48. Dating a woman my age is like dating my mother. I won't go there. I date women in their 30's and most of them seem to feel my age is not an issue. I don't have a ton of money and don't have an expensive car. All you gotta do is ask them out. If you don't make a big deal over your age neither will they.

I was in a serious relationship until 4 months with someone that was 15 years younger than me, I'm in my late 40s. She often joked that she was "arm candy" and a trophy gf. She lived half way around the world (I meant her while on duty overseas) but when she came to visit, she saw that girls much younger than her, were interested in me. ha

Here's the way I see it. If you have $ to spend on them and can keep up with them, they are game. Till what age? I'd say probably into your 60s. The problem I have is too fold: First, girls much younger than me like to party. Stay out late, get drunk and do recreational drugs. All three of those are no nos to my lifestyle. Secondly, many of them have one or more young kids, so they are looking for stability. I'm not into that either. I raised my kids and I'm not interested in pinch hinting way into my 70s. So I normally date someone for a couple months and then move on.

Dating girls in their 20s is fun, as they normally like to have sex a lot. But holding a meaningful conversation with them about anything is not going to happen. Women in their 30s usually are just as horny and know something about life, so they are much funnier to date. Women in their 40's are usually really good in bed and can hold some deep conversations. That's my 2 cents.

True that with the girls in their 20's. I dated a 23 yr old, I'm 34 and it was great sex, but way too many differences, not on the same wave length, immature and can't hold much of a conversation.

Younger women these days are too fucking annoying and dimwitted.

(Slighlty) older women is where its at. No drama, they respect and admire muscle. Thats my 2cents.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear