over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oldfella,or other vets

Chim Chim

Registered
Just want to pick your brain. Test. propionate has a half-life of 2-3 days. Say you wanted to pulse test prop. How many consecutive doses could you take before HPTA suppression set in? Do you think 1 dose of 100mg every 7 days would cause suppression? Thanks.

I don't think I am A VET, but I know people take 100mg every other or every third day at least. I don't think 100mg af Testosterone per week would do anything exept shut you down. Cirtainly not enough to make it worth while.This pulse you talk about I guess i don't understand. I think a good consensus would say start with 250 MG test E or C a week and see how you respond to that.(give it a few weeks to kick in). Test prop is used for Kick starting a cycle or for people who need to have Test come out of their system quickly. It acts quickly and then fades quickly wich is why people inject it so often.

Why would you want to "pulse"? You get much better results from elevated, consistent levels. If you elevate levels high enough to give you any appreciable results - you will have shut-down to some degree. PCT is the second 1/2 of the equation "Get Big then STAY BIG"

the other 1/2 of equation.

Why would you want to "pulse"? You get much better results from elevated, consistent levels. If you elevate levels high enough to give you any appreciable results - you will have shut-down to some degree. PCT is the second 1/2 of the equation "Get Big then STAY BIG"

Here is what i'm thinking. In medicine, if someone is going to have a surgery or etc., and the M.D. is thinking the stress of surgery my cause some adrenal depression/suppression. The M.D will give a booster dose of corticosteriods to help prevent depression of natural levels, and help the body get thru whatever the cause is. It is one dose, which doesn't suppress natural levels, and requires no tapering off. I was thinking that the same thing maybe possible with AAS. So if you know your going to have a heavy squat day, and you don't want it to knock you down, take a hit of prop. (it has a short half-life) to rebound, but not suppress your own levels. just thinking outside the box a little. I understand and know the principles of a regular cycle, and PCT well. Thanks for the reply.

Out of the box.

Please excuse my inability to grasp the concept you were proposing. Indeed, it has merit. I would be very interested to see results of an experiment. I think that suspension or a combination would be even faster acting for your purposes.
What about a SHBG binding agent in addition to your experiment?

I think that suspension or a combination would be even faster acting for your purposes.
What about a SHBG binding agent in addition to your experiment?

I had thought of using a suspension in the equation, but prop. would probably give you a little more help since it sticks around for a few days. However that leads me back to the question of how fast does HPTA suppression take to set in from elevated test levels from an exogenous source. 3, 5, 7, 10 days?

As for the SHBG binding agents, I haven't gotten that far yet.

In my way of thinking the equation or situation you mentioned involved corticosteriods.....whole different ball game to gonadal and pituitary hormones. One will be used in times of extreme stress (cortisol and corticosteriods) the other AAS is secreted all the time to maintain homeostasis in the body. So i would think that pulsing as you call it wouls still have a detrimental effect on natural production and shutdown would come pretty quickly regardless. But I certainly am no endocrinologist. if you were to use t/prop then eod e3d would need to be the way. This is to derive any benefit at all. For the one hit wonder then suspension in a fairly large dose would be the way to temporarily increase strength levels as you are suggesting. But I would not recommend it as the one shot dose would need to be in the neighbourhood of 500mgs or 5mls one shot as a minimum........very fucking painful!!

oldfella

I wasn't necessarily considering this for the immediate strength boost, but has a boost in recovery. but, no matter. I still think the major ? mark is HPTA suppression time. Grant it, it is different for everyone. If could get a approximate amount of time it takes for HPTA suppression to set in this would be worth trying. When i say "pulsing" i mean 1 shot every 5-10 days with test prop. Just throwing around ideas to try to get some of the benefits of AAS, but at the same time avoiding the negative sides. Thanks for the input.

Given the short half life of prop your levels would be all over the place. Yoyoing your test levels is not a good idea!! You want nice steady levels for the best results and for health reasons. Just my opinion. e3d would keep levels at a fairly steady place and as far as recovery, well if your levels are low then recovery will be longer. I am assuming the recovery we are speaking of is from heavy training yes???? This is the whole purpose behind AAS, much faster than normal recovery/repair rates and enhanced nitrogen retention which then allow you to train with more frequency and with heavier weights!!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear