Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
I would say the photo is about 15 years old. Bad pixilation due to digital camera technology at the time (pre-smart phones).

From memory, at the time I think it measured about 22", fully hydrated, on insulin and a huge post work-out pump.

Attachments

• mearm2x.jpg
    mearm2x.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 119
great arm! did you use syntherol in arms during your comp years?

I used Syntherol in my arms but for my structure, I would have needed 25" arms for them to look in proportion. So no one ever accused me of using Syntherol in them, but I was always getting accused for using Syntherol in my delts and calves, which I did not until I stopped competing.

What is your overall opinion on Syntherol? Any recommendations on when and how to use?

Got My Best by an Inch.
May not sound like much but ask any Women, an inch Bigger is a Huge difference!

Big A... what are some of the things you have learned or would of changed since that pic was taken?

What is your overall opinion on Syntherol? Any recommendations on when and how to use?
When used CORRECTLY, it does what's supposed to do. And it's an offseason use product, not competition.

Big A... what are some of the things you have learned or would of changed since that pic was taken?
I should have been more consistent.

One more, Big A. Obviously you would recommend Syntherol. I would imagine people need to purchase a high quality product. Would you recommend NOT to use a product that contains a particular, or a combination of, substances? Or are all products pretty much the same?

One more, Big A. Obviously you would recommend Syntherol. I would imagine people need to purchase a high quality product. Would you recommend NOT to use a product that contains a particular, or a combination of, substances? Or are all products pretty much the same?
Formulas are roughly the same, however there are only two brands that I know of that are made by real pharma labs - Syntherol and Chris Clark's original PumpnPose (I haven't seen it around in years though). Apart from the obvious difference in that these two are properly sterile, not like the other home brewed brands, these two have oil refined from scratch to be injectible grade, while all the home brews use food grade oil. That's why you'll find Syntherol flow through a 30g needle.

Thanks Big A. I know there are a bunch of Internet Personalities who claim their products are top of the line. If I'm not mistaken, PumpNPose was the first. Very impressive that they would be a safe injectable compound. Thanks for your time.

Have a question. For someone who has some scar tissue built up from site injecting (left tri and calf) and also from partial muscle tear (bicep), would you still recommend syntherol or would that be a bad idea?

Have a question. For someone who has some scar tissue built up from site injecting (left tri and calf) and also from partial muscle tear (bicep), would you still recommend syntherol or would that be a bad idea?
A lot of people use it to correct the appearance of tears. And they are very happy with the results.

Scar tissue from injections though, is a different animal. I have some really nasty ones from doing large volume prop injections when I was 19 (young and stupid). I could not imagine injecting Syntherol in those areas.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws