over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oldtimers who have used lots of deca

makaveli25

Registered
I've been using test and deca as my bread and butter stack for a few years now. I love both npp and deca. I usually don't go above 750 mg with my test dose npp between 300-700 usually around the low end. Deca between 500-900.

So far sides have been minimal. No crazy blood pressure heart rate gets a little high sometimes but I'm usually able to lower it. If I use test tren crazy sides. If I use test equipose crazy sides. I can't handle orals. Primo is good once In awhile. It's so expensive though. Doesn't give the same thickness and roundness I get from nandro. Test mast same thing I like the look but it doesn't give that cartoonish roundness.

I here it's bad for your heart but to me it's way safer then tren or equipose. I plan on using test deca mast for the next couple years. I will then switch to test mast or test primo and move on.

Any old timers safely use a lot of deca for long periods of time?

Anything else give the roundness I'm after. I'm open to new things.

I've used deca quite a bit and I love it. Like you said, the fullness look that you get is very nice. I rely on deca for size rather than high test, as high test give me acne.

Currently running 250mg test e, 750 tren e, and 500mg deca. No AI nor prolactin inhibitor--have no sides so far.

The low test e is my base, deca at 500 is plenty for size, and could've ran lower tren than 750, but what the hell. :)

Nice test deca tren must be amazing. I need to try that but I would probably ha e to run extremely low test.

I talked to a 212 competitor that does very high NPP and low test.. Test is 250 a week and npp is as high as 900 mgs a week in off season.. He said he has no sexual sides at all in regards to the high npp..

I did experience drop in libido when I ran only 100 test in conjunction to deca 900 and tren 900. But as soon as I upped test to 300, libido came back.

Only time I got the so-called deca dick where it straight up went limp was when I ran 375 deca and some dbol, no test at all--this was years ago.

An Oldtimer once told me not to take gear. He said that they're "all falling apart."
That includes Decca.

I talked to a 212 competitor that does very high NPP and low test.. Test is 250 a week and npp is as high as 900 mgs a week in off season.. He said he has no sexual sides at all in regards to the high npp..

Could you elaborate more on this? Does he do this to prevent bloat during the off-season? I'm starting my Test + Npp blast in 2 weeks and I'm still up and about with my doses.

I was thinking 375-525mg Test and 525-700mg NPP. I'll be starting the blast in a very very lean state I'll be nearing 6% soon any advice on dosages?

Im not an old timer but nothing comes close to test, deca and Dbol for me. Nothing better for Size and strength. I don't have great genetics and I've never bloated bad off this combo. Never understood the ones who say the water/ bloat issues are too much on the above stack

Could you elaborate more on this? Does he do this to prevent bloat during the off-season? I'm starting my Test + Npp blast in 2 weeks and I'm still up and about with my doses.

I was thinking 375-525mg Test and 525-700mg NPP. I'll be starting the blast in a very very lean state I'll be nearing 6% soon any advice on dosages?

Essentially he just doesn't like test.. He said the highest he goes ever with test is 400 mgs and that's not often.. He just feels that deca is a better builder at higher dose than test.. He gets better gains this way he said.. Can't argue with him as he is a big boy..

I've never used Deca or npp until recently. This last cycle I ran consisted of 100mg test prop and 100 mg of npp EOD and I was extremely impressed by the way my body responded to NPP.

Honestly I haven't used a lot of different compounds, but would definitely run NPP again in the future. Felt great, very full muscles, and strength went up nicely.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I would not suggest Deca for any older guy, just my .02

hiya pesty what are your reasons for not recommending deca? Not even a low dose to help with joints?

I'd be curious to know the state of health of old timers (and not just temporary bloodwork results) who have cycled deca for so many years.

Deca is the one thing that over the years seriously and consistently killed my cock. :(
NPP does not have that side for me but gives all the positive results. Only downside is frequent and large volume pins.

deca can be used to counter act the collagen effects of test from what I have read it's a 1 to 5 ratio...just wondering what the safe amount of deca to run is or is there a safe amount?

I use deca year round for my joints ,only at about 125mg-250mg a week and 200 test
I've been doing this for about 20 years

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity