over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OLM

nosejob

He wont get flamed [was a good question]its his first post because outlaw is down and he just joined this board,what should he have done joined a computer repair board to ask if a bodybuilding board is down?
Major good question they have been down and will be for 3 days due to updates

posts mean nothing ive been here for 7 years strong and you have more posts than i do:)

I was wondering the same thing, but it is not the first time for this to happen , so not too concerned.

He wont get flamed [was a good question]its his first post because outlaw is down and he just joined this board,what should he have done joined a computer repair board to ask if a bodybuilding board is down?
Major good question they have been down and will be for 3 days due to updates

i just think its funny when people contribute nothing and their first few posts are about AAS sources (which i know he didnt ask for) or questions about another board

i see your point, he did just join in Dec.

I'm sure its just hardware issues... Thats why the site is so slow all the time.. Sure it will be back soon
dB

By no means am i trying to start a rumor but its been floating around the boards that they were shut down by LE. Again not saying this is true but I have read this on a few boards. They stated that Outlaw was one of the boards the fed's targeted to take down because of thier open sourcing section. I also read on another board that phreezer said they were just doing site maintenence so who really knows.

i herd the same thing about olm,due to there open posting they were under the eye of LE.
My point wasnt to flame nosejob just to bring up a point[sorry nosejob]

i herd the same thing about olm,due to there open posting they were under the eye of LE.

no need for apology fellow boardster. :D

By no means am i trying to start a rumor but its been floating around the boards that they were shut down by LE. Again not saying this is true but I have read this on a few boards. They stated that Outlaw was one of the boards the fed's targeted to take down because of thier open sourcing section. I also read on another board that phreezer said they were just doing site maintenence so who really knows.

Lol.. Our hosting company (which isn't even based in the United States) is doing a major overhaul and upgrade of their servers. We'll be down for atleast 24 hours while they do this...

I find it quite humorous how rumors quickly spin out of control and get spread around.. I've been on these boards for about a decade now and I swear most are worse than old women's sewing circles....

Last edited:
Lol.. Our hosting company (which isn't even based in the United States) is doing a major overhaul and upgrade of their servers. We'll be down for about 24 hours while they do this...

I find it quite humorous how rumors quickly spin out of control and get spread around.. I've been on these boards for about a decade now and I swear most are worse than old women's sewing circles....

There's my bro! Good to hear Phreezer, thanks as always.

Just so you know.. U.S. LE can look at us all they want. We are hosted and based out of a country where it is perfectly legal to use and sell steroids. The man who owns our site is based in a country where it is perfectly legal to use, sell and distribute steroids.

We no longer offer ANY U.S. based domestic sources. All sources are intl and we now specificly cater to countries where steroids are legal. If a source chooses to sell to customers in the united states that is their business and not ours.... And since we are owned, hosted, and operated out of a foreign country where steroids are legal and this country doesn't have a real good relationship with U.S. LE anyway.. I'm not too worried.

LE can watch all they want. None of the sources there live in the United States.. And our owner certainly isn't going to cooperate with LE. He is violating none of his countries laws.

Take care,

P

Thanks for setting the bs rumors straight. BTW, if everyone here doesn't know it, Phreezer is a solid veteran on these boards and speaks the truth.

Thanks for setting the bs rumors straight. BTW, if everyone here doesn't know it, Phreezer is a solid veteran on these boards and speaks the truth.

I am a Sponsor on Outlaw Muscle, where Phreezer is essentially the "Chief Moderator". If ANYONE would know the truth, it is this man. A great bro and a huge asset to the community!

Yes, PHREEZER is the most reliable person you will find online when it comes To this subject, has the best board, and operates legally because it is International board. out of international location for international BB'S.

Thanks for the answer.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner