over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OLM

Lol.. Our hosting company (which isn't even based in the United States) is doing a major overhaul and upgrade of their servers. We'll be down for atleast 24 hours while they do this...

I find it quite humorous how rumors quickly spin out of control and get spread around.. I've been on these boards for about a decade now and I swear most are worse than old women's sewing circles....

Phreezer, isn't it true your board got shut down by LE for selling used bed mattresses as new? BAHAHAHAHA rumors are too funny somtimes! Good to see you guys are still around!

Phreezer, isn't it true your board got shut down by LE for selling used bed mattresses as new? BAHAHAHAHA rumors are too funny somtimes! Good to see you guys are still around!

Lol.. They were new.. we just removed the "Do not Remove under penalty of law" tags...

seriously guys our hosting company is doing a major overhaul they are based in a small foreign country so they aren't exactly the quickest in the world.. however I will sacrafice speed for safety anyday. Latest email from the hosting company says we should be up sometime on the 21st.. so you'll have to go one more day without olm..

Merry christmas everybody!

Hey Freezer,
Thanks for the update bro. As usually you are on top of things
Happy holidays to you and your family

Lol.. Our hosting company (which isn't even based in the United States) is doing a major overhaul and upgrade of their servers. We'll be down for atleast 24 hours while they do this...

I find it quite humorous how rumors quickly spin out of control and get spread around.. I've been on these boards for about a decade now and I swear most are worse than old women's sewing circles....

No offense Phreezer, I know you've been around a while.

BUT

Thats the same crap GYMACE was spewing on SteroidSuperBoard - and we all know what happened to them. His board was shut down and GA was extradited to USA for multiple steroid charges up the Ying Yang!!

So just a note to you new members, there is NO BOARD that is USA LE proof, there is NO COUNTRY that is USA LE safe! Use your brains, dont openly admit to buying or using anything from any source, and last but not least use PGP and/or a proxy server so your IP addy can't be traced.

Again Phreezer deezer, no offense, it's good to know the board's servers and owner are in another country (which is one more thing to slow USA down), but even you should know nothing is 100% safe.

Just so you know.. U.S. LE can look at us all they want. We are hosted and based out of a country where it is perfectly legal to use and sell steroids. The man who owns our site is based in a country where it is perfectly legal to use, sell and distribute steroids.

We no longer offer ANY U.S. based domestic sources. All sources are intl and we now specificly cater to countries where steroids are legal. If a source chooses to sell to customers in the united states that is their business and not ours.... And since we are owned, hosted, and operated out of a foreign country where steroids are legal and this country doesn't have a real good relationship with U.S. LE anyway.. I'm not too worried.

LE can watch all they want. None of the sources there live in the United States.. And our owner certainly isn't going to cooperate with LE. He is violating none of his countries laws.

Take care,

P

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws